• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
Man that hurts. Glad I didnt watch the whole thing, I'd have been pissed.

Where the fuck is Metroid though WTF

Nirran

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
God that was a waste of three hours. There was a few good trailers in there, but between the huge amount of ads and filler, I was bored. Well hopefully we hear more about MP4 and the trilogy ports if they're happening soon.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
For every "insider":
d69.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
doubt the insider types were lying; Nintendo has been known to change plans at the 11th hour on occasion

but still, not a good look for them, and I'd hate to be looking at their Twitter mentions right now

nanskee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 31, 2017
loool why did I fall for the hype, I knew this was bs, never again. Never again!!

Chuck

Oct 25, 2017
My expectations were literally nothing but a logo with the subtitle for 4, and maybe Trilogy Switch

And still let down

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yall still gonna believe Liam Robertson so blindly lol? These people aint got sources they all piggy back on each other lol

Fosko

Oct 27, 2017
I hope that, from now on, you all don't take my "leaker skepticism" as trolling anymore. It was even worse than I predicted, even Bayo3 was missing.

I'll never watch this show live again.

Orbit

Banned
Nov 21, 2018
I mean, personally, I think it was supposed to be part of the show. I mean, like Reggie said, Smash is launching tonight and him being there 'shows just how important the game awards is'. Seriously, something seems off - Nintendo must have had to pull out last second or something surely...?

@dedmunk

Banned
Oct 11, 2018
Spawn wave just said on stream that they decided to show the persona trailer instead of trilogy hd lmao

Rndom Grenadez

Prophet of Truth
Dec 7, 2017
Sadness... Nintendo, please give the Metroid IP to someone else who can make it grow and show the respect it deserves. I fucking hate how they keep treating it... if only they tried and gave it a better chance it could grow into something greater...

Because it didnt show up at the game awards? Breathe buddy...

Status
Not open for further replies.