Multiple people hinting at Metroid Prime 4 being at The Game Awards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 10, 2018
Aaaand this is why nobody's quick to believe you instead of a metaphysical Grinch Leak.

Look...I'm not disappointed that Metroid didn't show. Persona in Smash is an excellent announcement. Switch is getting lots of cool games like Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 and fucking MORTAL KOMBAT 11. I'm okay with no Metroid.

I'll be disappointed tomorrow when these people move goalposts as often happens when they get shit wrong.

"Things change last minute" always goes along with "hype responsibly". Maybe leak shit responsibly?

Jan 12, 2018
On one hand, as a masive Metroid fan I'm disappointed it wasn't shown, but on the other... It makes sense for Nintendo not wanting to take anyone attention off of Smash the day before/night of release.

Oct 27, 2017
Sadness... Nintendo, please give the Metroid IP to someone else who can make it grow and show the respect it deserves. I fucking hate how they keep treating it... if only they tried and gave it a better chance it could grow into something greater...
lol. Nintendo gives metroid far more chances than any other developer would have for such a low sales series. What a strange take.

Oct 25, 2017
Sadness... Nintendo, please give the Metroid IP to someone else who can make it grow and show the respect it deserves. I fucking hate how they keep treating it... if only they tried and gave it a better chance it could grow into something greater...
Get a fucking hold of yourself lol, they are making the game. They didn't show a trailer at a non-Nintendo show, doesn't mean they took it out back and fucking shot it.

Status
Not open for further replies.