• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
The Game Awards definitely sounds like the right place for a trailer of some sort.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if we get the first hint of Smash's DLC in the form of Sylux.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Or quite possibly a sequel to the hit 3DS exclusive Metroid Prime Federation Force?

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Are those people actually someone with knowledge or just "literally who"?

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
Now that this is a thread I expect meltdowns when MP4 doesn't appear in The Game Awards.

[ m e s s ]

Broken Joystick

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
England
giphy.gif

OP
OP
Meelow

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
Who are those people?

Jonnehis on GameXPlain and he was teasing all the Final Fantasy games that are announced for Switch before it was confirmed, and he knows stuff.

Spawnwave also knows people in the industry and Direct-Feed Games has teased stuff that was correct before, I forget what though.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully it's a Trilogy Switch announcement (or better yet, both). I need that more than new Prime 4 stuff, a project I already know exists.

Deleted member 24540

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I thought the insiders gave a thumbs down recently for this being at the game awards, so I assumed the Nintendo presence will be to announce the first Smash DLC character.

Oct 30, 2017
I might be in the minority here but I hope we get a comoetitive multiplayer arena mode. As long as it doesn't detract the quality of the singleplayer. Maybe give it to a different team to work on the multiplayer.

K Samedi

Oct 27, 2017
If they're showing Metroid Prime Teilogy than you can bet that MP4 will be shown in some shape or form maybe with a 2019 release year announcement.

Personay Im hoping on a surprise Eternall Darkness announcement.

Giolon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Give me all Metroid on the Switch!

Zero Mission, Samus Returns, Prime, Prime Hunters (maybe remake this one?), Prime 2, Prime 3, Super Metroid, Other M, Fusion!

I want to play all the Metroid games in one place in an epic marathon.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
I might be in the minority here but I hope we get a comoetitive multiplayer arena mode. As long as it doesn't detract the quality of the singleplayer. Maybe give it to a different team to work on the multiplayer.
I wouldn't play it but if it doesn't detract from the SP quality like you said I hope they go for it.

I'm all for getting more people into the series and that sounds like a good way. I've heard that Hunters was a lot of fun with friends

Status
Not open for further replies.