• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
no, i mean that a lot of posters (not insiders) were saying that the fact that mods didn't close the thread about the leak was proof that it was real

Who said that? Many of the mods posting in that thread suggesting (if not explicitly saying) it was fake should have been a pretty clear sign that the mods were not leaving that thread open because they thought it was true.

This time is very different because this thread is solely based on what those mods (among others) are teasing, rather than a fake leak from somewhere else on the internet. If we were misunderstanding their tease so much that we spawned 60 pages they would have put a stop to it long ago by clarifying their teases.

psychowave

Oct 25, 2017
Who said that? Many of the mods posting in that thread suggesting (if not explicitly saying) it was fake should have been a pretty clear sign that the mods were not leaving that thread open because they thought it was true.

This time is very different because this thread is solely based on what those mods (among others) are teasing, rather than a fake leak from somewhere else on the internet. If we were misunderstanding their tease so much that we spawned 60 pages they would have put a stop to it long ago by clarifying their teases.
you're missing my point. i'm not saying that a metroid reveal isn't happening or whatever. hell, i want it to happen. i'm just saying "mods are letting the thread stay open, that means it isn't fake!" is literally a thing that people said about the grinch leak, and that it isn't proof of anything.

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Hey guys, having fu-

giphy.gif

Oh well, think I'll mention that Pixelpar teased a Metroid premier for the TGA as well, then, so you can get mad at me for mentioning Pixelpar instead of at Fosko for presenting his feels as reals again.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
you're missing my point. i'm not saying that a metroid reveal isn't happening or whatever. hell, i want it to happen. i'm just saying "mods are letting the thread stay open, that means it isn't fake!" is literally a thing that people said about the grinch leak, and that it isn't proof of anything.

But I wasn't even saying they would have locked the thread, just that they would have clarified their teases. That's why this is a totally different situation, since the thread is based on their teases and not something else.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe a mod can chime in and make sure that I didn't make any mistakes in my Game Awards OT thread title. You know, spelling errors and whatnot.

karmitt

Oct 27, 2017
So we're expecting what now?

Trilogy? A Direct announcement ? I think I saw something in here about Reggie taking a shit on stage?

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Let's gooooooooooo!!!!

wRAo8pF.gif

Ridley bringing the gifts!

g8G0w8f.gif

Leaked art of the compilation cover:
q2kG6Om.jpg

giphy.gif

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If you're going to bet money on anything then it's 100% Metroid Prime Trilogy revealed with a date for Switch. I'm extension to that Metroid Prime 4 would be shown. They come in a pair. You ain't showing MPT without MP4 at the Game Awards. You're going to show MP4 to a new audience. You're going to start the hype cycle for 2019.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If you're going to bet money on anything then it's 100% Metroid Prime Trilogy revealed with a date for Switch. I'm extension to that Metroid Prime 4 would be shown. They come in a pair. You ain't showing MPT without MP4 at the Game Awards. You're going to show MP4 to a new audience. You're going to start the hype cycle for 2019.
that's so predictable tho, after bayo last year. next year we'll be saying "they'll for sure show pikmin collection followed by pikmin 4"

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
that's so predictable tho, after bayo last year. next year we'll be saying "they'll for sure show pikmin collection followed by pikmin 4"
I agree it's predicable. But out of necessity you have to show MP4. It just works out that way this time.

I mean they could do MPT announcement and Star Fox GP announcement instead of MPT with MP4, but in this case MP4 has to come with MPT.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I too am ready for Federation Force 2

I agree it's predicable. But out of necessity you have to show MP4. It just works out that way this time.

I mean they could do MPT announcement and Star Fox GP announcement instead of MPT with MP4, but in this case MP4 has to come with MPT.
Star Fox Collection before SF GP then?

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
We're getting the complete Metroid Prime collection. Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt, Metroid Prime Pinball, Metroid Prime Hunters, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Metroid Prime: Trilogy, Metroid Prime: Federation Force, and Metroid Prime: Blast Ball all in one complete package. Anything less will indicate Nintendo cares not one iota about the series and should stop lying to us about Metroid Prime 4: Now In Development For Nintendo Switch.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We're getting the complete Metroid Prime collection. Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt, Metroid Prime Pinball, Metroid Prime Hunters, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Metroid Prime: Trilogy, Metroid Prime: Federation Force, and Metroid Prime: Blast Ball all in one complete package. Anything less will indicate Nintendo cares not one iota about the series and should stop lying to us about Metroid Prime 4: Now In Development For Nintendo Switch.
i'm all for a collection that included another collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.