• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
tenor.gif

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
So, it's happening for sure? Gotta know whether I should stay up or not.
Nate Drake and Jon have been teasing it for a week.
Emily and Jason Schreier both said they "think both Metroid Prime Trilogy HD and Metroid Prime 4 will be shown".
Tom Phillips liked tweets predicting Metroid at the Game Awards.
Liam Robertson said Metroid will be at The Game Awards.

I'm forgetting some others.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
This thread made me want to go back to metroid prime 1 before smash releases tonight since I never got very far in prime 1 I booted up Dolphin and shoot my save file is corrupted

noooooooooooooooooo

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
Emily and Jason Schreier both said they "think both Metroid Prime Trilogy HD and Metroid Prime 4 will be shown".

You forgot the most recent one, PixelPar :p

Mr. Tibbs

Oct 27, 2017

That's pretty promising! :)

Brickhunt

Feb 4, 2018
Brazil
Fuck it.

Metroid Prime 4 trailer
Metroid Prime Trilogy reveal
Metroid Prime: Hunters 2 announced as MP4's multiplayer component.
Metroid Dread reveal.

A Metroid for you, a Metroid for me, a Metroid for everyone and every year forever.

Fosko

Oct 27, 2017
So Geoff hasn't tweeted about Reggie being a presenter. Maybe Nintendo isn't bringing much content there.

jmizzal

Oct 27, 2017
I hope we do get a look MP4 tonight, the first HD Metroid game, the Nintendo game that most needs HD

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i hope it's a hype ass trailer, i want a reaction compilation on youtube with people watching the trailer and crying and screaming.

BRSxIgnition

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Give me Metroid Prime Hunters Remake/2 and I will die happy - that could be such a good multiplayer game for Nintendo.

Also, count me down for an OT!! I'd love to do the images/formating/text such for any related OT!

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
fuck, why did this shit have to be at 5:30 am. any time but that would have been fine. 1 am, 8 am, 11 am, 2 pm, 5 pm, 9:45 pm, anything.

Deleted member 8593

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
A wise man once said, if you feed a hungry dog once, he will come a second time. If you feed a hungry dog twice, he will come again and again. However, if you put a hungry dog on your ignore list, you don't have to deal with his low-quality bait ever again.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
At some point I'm going to have to report this person. I rarely report people as it is. But this is super annoying at this point

Fosko

Oct 27, 2017
He's not.

So Fosko is a troll?
I'm not a troll, I just don't ride the hype train as easily as others and question lots of leaks, rumors and overall expectations using logic.

I'm pretty sure that Reggie wil be at TGa, like in the previous ones, but it's weird that Geoff doesn't announce it and opens the possibility of him not being there (and nintendo having a smaller presence).

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.