• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
Sadness... Nintendo, please give the Metroid IP to someone else who can make it grow and show the respect it deserves. I fucking hate how they keep treating it... if only they tried and gave it a better chance it could grow into something greater...

You want Nintendo to show off a game of one of their most respected franchises at a half assed game award show hosted by a slimy used car salesman?

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Damn you guys turn fast on rumors that end up being incorrect lol, kinda surprised.

I do understand the frustration, but at the end of the day it's all speculation and rumors.

evilromero

Oct 27, 2017
Lol I was laughing at the end. I've been following Nintendo all my life and one thing that never fails is that they always disappoint when people go in cocksure of something. But every year here we are, people certain they're going to drop some mega awesome trailer that'll make everyone see how awesome the current system is. That Nintendo blueball never fails. And I gotta shake my head at the broken record of hype. I'd wager that the hype has only ever been met or exceeded maybe 1 out of every ten E3/Directs/what have you. But then they put out BotW and Mario Odyssey and I give them another few years of eager anticipation for their next must-have.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Man, some of you are pathetic. Calling for bans and shit because got info wrong.

I would've thought that people wouldn't still be acting like children when it comes to leaks after the Grinch "leak", but I guess not.

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its funny how the mods kept this thread open yet when the Nintendo tweeted about game awards with #smashbros it was locked with a post saying, "This is nothing" like wtf lol

Christo750

May 10, 2018
Aaaand this is why nobody's quick to believe you instead of a metaphysical Grinch Leak.

Look...I'm not disappointed that Metroid didn't show. Persona in Smash is an excellent announcement. Switch is getting lots of cool games like Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 and fucking MORTAL KOMBAT 11. I'm okay with no Metroid.

I'll be disappointed tomorrow when these people move goalposts as often happens when they get shit wrong.

"Things change last minute" always goes along with "hype responsibly". Maybe leak shit responsibly?

banter

Jan 12, 2018
On one hand, as a masive Metroid fan I'm disappointed it wasn't shown, but on the other... It makes sense for Nintendo not wanting to take anyone attention off of Smash the day before/night of release.

Oct 25, 2017
7wxwj2I.gif

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It was all an revenge ploy from the insiders after not believing them with the Grinch leak.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Sadness... Nintendo, please give the Metroid IP to someone else who can make it grow and show the respect it deserves. I fucking hate how they keep treating it... if only they tried and gave it a better chance it could grow into something greater...

lol. Nintendo gives metroid far more chances than any other developer would have for such a low sales series. What a strange take.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dudes, no one's getting blacklisted, otherwise we'd have to ban at least two mods.

What y'all should do is stop falling for this shit.

AppleSautts

Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
I'm glad I didn't start watching until 2 hours after the show started. If I ended up watching this for 3 hours for nothing I'd be big mad instead of little mad.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017

Get a fucking hold of yourself lol, they are making the game. They didn't show a trailer at a non-Nintendo show, doesn't mean they took it out back and fucking shot it.

Status
Not open for further replies.