• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
www.delish.com

This Guy Took A Bath In The Sink At A Wendy's And The Video Is Turning Heads On Social Media

All employees in the video were terminated immediately.

A video of a person wading in a sink in the back of a Wendy's restaurant has been causing a lot of conversation on social media this week.

The video, taken at a Wendy's in Greenville, MI, was originally posted on TikTok by a user who goes by @paulkash2. It has since been taken down, but when it was posted on Facebook by someone named Connor Somerfield, it quickly went viral. It was first reported on by The Daily News.

In the 23-second video, the person is sitting in a sink filled with water and is not wearing a shirt. He tells other people that it "feels like a hot tub," and a person in a Wendy's uniform tosses something in his direction.

Somerfield posted it on Facebook with the caption, "So yeah I'm just gonna tell everyone right now DONT NOT GO TO THE GREENVILLE WENDYS. THIS IS DISGUSTING PLEASEEEEEE SHARE THIS."
Not an old story

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
I think this is bog standard for Wendy's. This happened at my location when I worked their 12 years ago.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Now I'm worried about my local Wendy's even though the worst that's ever happened is a homeless dude taking a dump out back where they keep the trash

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why people still record themselves doing this. There are easier ways to get fired.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
I've 100% read this exact story years ago about another fast food chain. I don't understand why anyone thought this shit was a good idea, especially posting that.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
This exact same thing happened in a town I used to live in at a Burger King several years ago. They had to shut the restaurant down for like 3 days to sanitize it.

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
Look, I've already said I don't care to learn how the Chili is made, just keep it coming.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Are people that nasty & lazy as to not take baths & showers inside of their own apartment or home?

Customers eat at those places, y'know!

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
To prevent future occurrences of sink bathing, all of our restaurant sinks will instantly fill with hot oil and transform into a deep fryer when human ass is detected.

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
In all seriousness though, shouldn't this be a step above just being fired into possible legal action against the employee? Surely it must be a violation of some sort of food sanitation and safety regulation.

Kurumi

Oct 26, 2017
I feel like I remember something like this happening at a domino's too a long time ago. I think my friend told me about it.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I just don't get the appeal. Is is that fast food sink baths are so fun or it a fuck the establishment type thing?

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
Working somewhere like that really blows your mind. People do all kinds of nasty shit. You'd think a forum that insists on washing their hands after they pee would not be ok with the on goings in fast food places. Best to pretend everything is great lol.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
This exact same thing happened in a town I used to live in at a Burger King several years ago. They had to shut the restaurant down for like 3 days to sanitize it.

yeah that is what i was thinking, couldn't remember what it was. I did remember they fired everybody, cause the manager was right there