• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Those things used to be nuclear hot back when I worked at Wendy's, maybe it varies from location or something, but you'd be fucked up if you washed in there.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Best not to think about it.

Years ago I was dating a girl who worked at Percy Ingle (it's a bakery in UK) and I used to walk her home after work. One night she pulled me into the kitchen before locking up and we did it on the counter where most of the food is prepared. After I asked why she was so eager to do it and she told me all the girls who worked there had done it there with their boyfriends.

I was like "But you've been bringing me unsold cakes and stuff home all this month..."

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania

Years ago I was dating a girl who worked at Percy Ingle (it's a bakery in UK) and I used to walk her home after work. One night she pulled me into the kitchen before locking up and we did it on the counter where most of the food is prepared. After I asked why she was so eager to do it and she told me all the girls who worked there had done it there with their boyfriends.

I was like "But you've been bringing me unsold cakes and stuff home all this month..."
giphy.gif

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
.... lately alot of shitty/crazy stories coming out of Michigan.... getting this feeling that florida man is gonna have a northern relative soon.

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017

I want to have this beautiful post framed. Also, it would remind me not to eat there.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017

...don't they have cameras?

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017

so thats how they get you

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Restaurant kitchen sinks always seemed like they would be a great place to take a bath, just because the water in them stays hot forever. If I try to take a bath at home, I have to hop out after like 10 minutes because the tub is tepid and lukewarm after like 10 minutes.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
that sink looks to small to submerge an entire adult in it, must be alot bigger than it looks

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

lawd lmao

adamsappel

Oct 27, 2017
As far as unhygienic practices go, bathing in the sink (where dirty dishes are normally cleaned) doesn't seem that bad. I'd say StallionDan and his girlfriend were far less sanitary than what this worker did.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

i wonder if any of them ever got a bun in the oven.

Candescence

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean... At least he's washing himself and it's going down the drain, so there's still way more unsanitary things he could've done, but still... Why?

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Gross. lol, take someone to a Wendy's on a first date? Shouldn't have recorded it and of all places, sharing it on Tik Tok?