• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

Hello eveybody,
I'm currently loving the music Mick Gordon soundtrack and after my first play through I wanted to find some other good beats like his to beat demons down or even heavy metal music. This whole thread is dedicated to your favorite heavy beats or music while slaying demons.

Here are some of mine for you:

What about the rest of you what killer tracks do you guys and gals have?

Deleted member 2229

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Feb 13, 2018
New Jersey
Anything Slayer, Powertrip, or High on Fire. Metallica's "All Nightmare Long", "Spit Out the Bone", "Disposable Heroes", "My Apacolypse" and "Fight Fire With Fire".

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
meshuggah was actually a great suggestion for this, nice one
i'd probably add something like gomorrah:

or perhaps some unfathomable ruination:

fuckin love me some gomorrah though, shit rips and is probably perfect for the game

Ligero

Oct 27, 2017
The new Beneath the Massacre album in it's entirety is actually perfect for Doom gameplay. It's a good bit faster than the normal OST, but it really adds to the frenetic gameplay style on higher difficulties.

This is my personal favourite:

YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Edit: Almost forgot VITRIOL

www.youtube.com

VITRIOL - I Drown Nightly (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

VITRIOL - I Drown Nightly (OFFICIAL VIDEO). Taken from the album "To Bathe From The Throat Of Cowardice", out September 6th, 2019. Order now: https://vitriol...

Also a Metal thread on Gaming side is dope!