• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Self-explanatory thread title, for reference one of my previous dream collabs that happened was Gundam (and I got 4 of them!). For me there are still a lot of IPs I would love for Omega Force to work on; from the west I'd love Lord of the Rings and God of War Musou games but I don't think they'll ever work with Western IP for the genre. On the Japanese side, I've always wanted a Street Fighter Musou (though that's never happening lol) and crazy enough I really want a Blazblue Musou.

What about you?

Beth Cyra

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
No it hasn't and it is fucking crazy it hasn't for goddess sake.

Dynamic Productions Musou is so obvious

Grendizer, MazinKaiser, Z, Great, Getter1, Dragon, Shin, Neo, and Shin Dragon could carry a game on their own with tons of basic enemies and bosses let alone all the other IP's DP has.

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Hell no. Jump Mosou or bust. Tired of every anime mash up being a brawler.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I want a Xeno musou, I got Fire Emblem so I'm happy, Zelda was fun too and never expected it.

lightning16

May 17, 2019
Fire Emblem is probably up there, but unfortunately the end result wasn't the best it could've been.

Nanashrew

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They need to try again with Fire Emblem. Loved everything about Hyrule Warriors.

Also still plenty more licensed collabs I want just because I think they'd be fun. Like Precure.

McNum

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Denmark
Asterix Warriors still isn't a thing, so no.

I mean if you want a cast of colorful characters that can beat up thousands of enemies in a war-like setting, then why not have Asterix, Obelix, and all their friends in the last free village in Gaul take on the Roman Empire? Lots of faceless Romans to fight, as well as some recurring enemies, too.

I don't expect this to happen, but it's just one of those times where a non video-game franchise and a style of gameplay match almost one to one.

JJD

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Berserk.

Bought it day 1 and still haven't played it lol. Seems like it wasn't one of the more well received Musou.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
Kirby Musou still has to happen!

I'd also welcome another Fire Emblem Warriors. FEW was a... solid start, but it has much to evolve

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
I want them to try Fire Emblem again. They have a solid base, just need to fix some things.

And Dimitri is a perfect fit for a musou.

Also, a Kirby musou please. It easily has enough characters and enemies.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
Final Fantasy is my number one and still shocked it hasn't happened.

Glad DQ and Zelda both got one and I liked them both well 2 for DQ. A Blizzard franchise one would be cool as well.

thonerayman

Oct 27, 2017
I'm still waiting for Final Fantasy. That's one of the franchise that I think would work really really well.

Deleted member 3465

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Space
I'd personally like to see something cuter like Kirby.

Also Hunter x Hunter would be rad too if only to get another HxH game.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
I literally once dreamed of a Fire Emblem Musou, and we got one. I really enjoyed it and would love a sequel.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
I enjoyed Fire Emblem Warriors but it was not exactly what I imagined. I would love a sequel with more FE characters not from Awakening/Fates, more maps, more win conditions, and weapon swapping.

Samemind

Oct 25, 2017
I would have said Disgaea Musou, but actually thinking about it, One Piece would have been top of the list if it didn't exist. So yes, I do have my dream collab. :D

The Awesomest

Mar 3, 2018
I'll always dream of Disney Princess Musou. Elsa shooting overall over, Mulan, Jasmine has her tiger and Genie, Snow White summons animals, it'd be great.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Asterix Warriors still isn't a thing, so no.

I mean if you want a cast of colorful characters that can beat up thousands of enemies in a war-like setting, then why not have Asterix, Obelix, and all their friends in the last free village in Gaul take on the Roman Empire? Lots of faceless Romans to fight, as well as some recurring enemies, too.

I don't expect this to happen, but it's just one of those times where a non video-game franchise and a style of gameplay match almost one to one.
I came here to literally post this!

asterix_v4_fight.jpeg

asterix-huge-fight-37036293789.jpeg

lpdc-4.jpg

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
Drakengard/Nier musou, halfway there might as well go all the way. Would love interactions between Zero and Kaine.

Deleted member 34873

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 29, 2017
I need a Dynasty Warriors fighting game developed by the SoulCalibur team. So no, the dream has not happened yet.

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
Gundam Musou was already my dream came true. I'm quite surprise we didn't get any Gundam Musou game this gen.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
The Dragon Quest and Zelda ones were something I didn't expect I needed but I did.

It is also my favourite version of Zelda.

I am really surprised there is no Final Fantasy version. It would be an instant buy