• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
Pics, or it didnt happen.
No really, it should be a bannable offense to open any cat related threads without at least 3 pictures of said cat in it.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
A cat's head is the perfect place to rest a controller. If you're lucky, they'll let you do that and they'll think you're being affectionate or providing them a head massage, as long as you don't make any sudden movements.

5CE4351453D14DD985DC.jpeg

0998F18EFAFF44E7987F.jpeg

F99EA1E506924E448A72.jpeg
Gorgeous.

-Raven-

Jun 26, 2018
is the same here everyday op. The young one always wants attention, wherever i'm playing. Most of the times he wants me to follow him everywhere in the house.

Catnip helps and have some time with him helps too

ss_lemonade

Oct 27, 2017
7vQR9Jx.jpg

Even the dog sometimes helps.

We have another cat, but he just acts cute to distract

U1vESdq.jpg

Last edited:

Rivyn

Oct 26, 2017
It is usually a cry for attention.

Try to play with your cat some more.

Mine usually just cuddles up so I can keep playing and she can steal my warmth.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
If it were some other kind of pet I would say you probably do need to give it more attention, but it's a cat. Tell the greedy little bastard you need your Me Time and act unmoved when it scowls at you. Lol.
🐶>>>>>>>>>>>>>😾

Jun 2, 2019
Cats are like tinier, smarter dogs who don't actually love you. I'll pass.

Yeah, sorry, no. 8 cats through my whole life, they are lovely and grateful and have very strong personalities. They have also been taking care of the family. As an epileptic guy I can affirm that I'm alive thanks to them.

So please take those baseless myths away.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
My cat got me killed in hardcore PoE by tugging at my mouse wire from under the desk. Er mer gerd I was so pissed, for like 30 seconds, then I massaged that mother fucker to sleep because I'm a sucker

Jun 2, 2019
Why would people even claim they hate cats in a cat thread? Cats are amazing.

Yes, yes they are. I mentioned my case, but my whole family has been in their care for as long as I remember. If you give them love they'll give it back tenfold, if you take care of them they will take care of you. Hell, none of us can pretend to feel fine when we're sick because they'll make sure to tell the whole family we are, in fact, sick and will become restless until we're back to shape

Cats, beings incapable of loving? I'll literally fight anyone over that

Last edited:

Ashlette

Oct 28, 2017
Your cat is interested in your hobby. Just let her play big rigs and the issue will go away.

Dan8589

Banned
May 30, 2019
I grew up with cats, but havent been able to have one since because of renting, no landlords seem to allow them. Can't wait until I can get a mortgage.