• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, and my best friend ALSO happens to be my roommate. Broke up like a month ago, and here we are. So what fun do I have in store for me?

-Pyromaniac-

Oct 25, 2017
Did he at least talk to you about it before hand and let you know he's interested in pursuing? If not....dick move.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
You mean your ex is now dating your ex best friend? How long were you going out? What a shitty shitty friend.

Oct 28, 2017
That's pretty fucked up if it was a serious relationship. I can't see myself remaining best friends in that scenario.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I don't know if I'd describe what you have in store as fun.

c518ac7bbec3b5061660cec0c38d785be26c0ff6de8b4d82835718bd9b199610.jpg

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like you need better friends tbh, did he even talk to you about it? If not it doesn't sound like he cares about your feelings much.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
That sucks but honestly just do your best to move on, let them be happy but more importantly just let yourself be happy.

Life is to short for you to let it affect you. Plays some games drink some beers then pick yourself up and find someone new who might be better and better for you than you ever had before.

Worse case scenario - they are happy and hey it is what it is
Best case scenario - threesome

Edit: Yall gonna end up making OP crazy and next thread is gonna be about how OP just killed his best friend, we have no clue how long they were together if the other friend had feelings he mentioned first, we can't say they were together behind his back. Its not good to assume. Listen OP we can't change people only ourselves if you feel betrayed in any way just get yourself into a position to move out and out of their lives, again unless there's a threesome.

Last edited:

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
He didn't even talk to you about it to see how you would feel? Some "best friend".

I suggest that you ditch them both entirely.

Last edited:

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
lol wtf?

that's not your best friend dude

anyway i would probably move out, i don't think i could handle something like that, especially if i wasn't over the ex.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I was in a similar situation but with me, me and her weren't serious and he asked my permission and I gave it to him. Now they're married, with kids and I'm so happy for them. The difference with me is that me and her were only dating for 2 months.

Judging the fact that you made this post I hope you weren't attached to her and I hope yall weren't dating for long. That would SUCK if you were.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry that you've learned they're two not so great people. I hope you find a better roommate.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Why, bruh

Even saying the title of the thread hurts unless you held like a 'united nations of your apartment' summit with you and your 'best friend' attending and drafting out a treaty for this shit

Alright I'm shit at metaphors but so is this situation

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
That's a shit friend. Actually, not a friend at all. Just a shit person. You don't do something like that without making damn sure your friend is cool with it, and since it doesn't seem that you are cool with this, fuck your "friend".

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit, they both fucking suck, it would be bad in a normal situation, but with you living with your "friend"...god damn thats heartless.

Are you stuck there long term on a lease? I'd gtfo asap, neither of them have any consideration about you if they did not consult you first in this scenario.

Deleted member 8683

User requested account closure
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
At face value, they're two human beings who like each other. Fuck off, it doesn't matter that you dated one of them before.

But, since you were good ("best") friends with the guy who is now dating your ex; you need to decide if you're fine with that or if you need to get away from both of them.