• The site will be down for scheduled maintenance this Friday the 24th at 2AM PST / 5AM EST / 9AM UTC while we perform a software update. We expect this process to take up to 5 hours. Thank you for your understanding and patience. New features will be included.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

my Flamin' Hot odyssey continues

Fat4all

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
bork land
I'm fucking in love with Flamin' Hot flavored foods

Usually they are on Cheetos, but it surprisingly can be found on a great many things

Fries, lays, peanuts, munchies

Even frozen foods

~

The documented journey thus far:

LATEST ACQUISITIONS

Burnin' Gherkin' Flavor Sex-plosion

Less Fat Less Flavor Sizzlin' Savior

Flamin' Hot Nut Shot

Angry Asteroids Are Annoying

(See the Threadmarks for short/long impressions on most of my pickups)

Also in the news:

Flamin' Hot movie in the works

The film follows Montanez, the son of an immigrant, who grew up as a migrant farm worker picking grapes in the fields of Southern California before becoming a janitor at Frito-Lay. It was while working at the company that Montanez came up with the idea to create Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, transforming the Frito-Lay brand into a pop culture phenomenon and disrupting the entire food industry in the process. Now commonly referred to as the Godfather of Multicultural Marketing, it was that initial idea that would spark a billion-dollar brand and catapult him from janitor to elite corporate executive.

Status of Flamin' Hot Munchos:

i wrote an email to Frito-Lay/PepsiCo inquiring about Flamin' Hot Munchos, something I've been looking for since my odyssey commenced

unfortunately, they informed me that they were discontinued a few years ago

they said there's the possibility they come back at a later date

also, they were very nice and sent me some coupons

that is all

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
bork land
straight fire everywhere

you ever try the paqui ghost pepper tortilla chips? you would like them.
i have, a friend recommend them to me

i really liked them, but the flamin' hot has a specific flavor im addicted to at the moment, i just cant get enough of this stuff

i'll prob switch to them full time if i ever get tired of these

Oct 25, 2017
They are not very hot. They do taste good (for what they are). The Jalapeno Cheese Cheetos are way better (less spicy, but that's not saying much). The most fun thing about eating them is the blood dripping off your fingers after you're done.

Eat some real curry or something.

Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
None of these are “hot” like- at all. Lol. However, I am still waiting on my Carolina Reaper Chip - well, waiting for someone to eat it with me as I got two lol.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
bork land
i dont need you spicy-snobs in here tellin everyone how big your spicy-dongs are

this thread is all about my favorite flavor on gods green earth, Flamin' Hot

Oct 25, 2017
I also love "flamin' hot" flavour things.

These were great. I expect they still are but I like this era of packaging the best.