• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
GTphhOs.jpg

I stick with these, I'm too much of a baby for the hotter stuff.

Still the greatest

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
and that flamin' hot love can be found outside the chip/snack isle, too

Mac-n%E2%80%99-Cheetos-Mac-Cheese-Snacks-Creamy-Cheddar-Flamin%E2%80%99-Hot.jpg

OmegaZero

Oct 25, 2017
XXtra Hot Cheetos are my jam. So hot, and so good.
I also like Chester's hot fries, forget the actual snack name. Much better flavor and spice then say, Andy Capp's Hot Fries but I'm probably biased:

A relative knew I love spicy snacks so she sent me a huge pack of Andy Capp's Hot Fries for my birthday. One bag in and I already hated their limp crunch, lack of spice, and bland flavor that vaguely resembles Funion Rings snacks. My mistake was trying to finish the rest over the course of the coming months out of courtesy. To this day, my gag reflex seems to kick in whenever I see or smell those damn fries.

How About No

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Great Dairy State
I don't eat them anymore because Ew, Cheetos, but when I had the original Flaming Hots as a kid they'd burn my entire mouth and throat for several minutes. Sooorta put me off of the whole thing tbh.

I'm kinda a wuss in general when it comes to spicy stuff. I like spice for flavor, not spice for harming myself.

LanceX2

Oct 25, 2017
so im fucking in love with Flamin' Hot flavored foods

usually they are on cheetos, but it suprisingly can be found on a great many things

fries, lays, peanuts, munchies

ever frozen foods

here's my haul today, including something i've never seen before

N8cBAgb.jpg

puffs, good shit, same flamin' flavor but on a puff cheeto

dx8x4Mb.jpg

flamin' hot with lime, not the biggest fan of the spicy/citrus mixes out there, but this was OK

JfYp9fJ.jpg

ruffles, the flamin hot flavor is a bit muted because of the amount of oil taste in the chips, but they are still damn good. if you like ruffles, give these a shot

0qQpLX4.jpg

funyuns, really like these, the onion flavoring cuts through the spicy nicely without dampening the flamin hot flavor too much

and now the new hotness

jHJEAXP.jpg

holy shit, these things are spicy. lots of flamin hot flavor, and i have to eat them slowly for how spicy they are. maybe a little overkill, but i'll probs get them again sometime soon.
No hot fries bruh?

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
You ever watch the show First we Feast, OP? I recommend getting some of the hot wing sauces the show features

Episode with Terry Crews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TN09IP5JuI

I just ate some chicken drumsticks baked for 40 mins and then dressed with frank's hot sauce, which is a 4/10 on the hot ratings I'd say but I put a few drops of the naga ghost chili sauce on it, really cranked it up for the few bites that had the sauce.