• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

my Flamin' Hot odyssey continues

grang

Nov 13, 2017
So Paqui had a promo where they had a code inside bags of the ghost pepper chips and you could enter to win one of their One Chip Challenge chips. I entered one a couple days ago and ended up winning! However, I tap out after like 5-6 of the ghost pepper chips in a row, so I'm afraid of the carolina reaper one, we'll see.

Also, someone talk me down from buying out the stock of the Flamin Hot Smartfood whenever I find a new store that carries it/has restocked. I usually see it once in a store, get a couple bags, then go back and they're all gone.

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA

I got a bag of these last week and they're pretty decent. Not as good as Doritos ranch chips imo, but they have a pretty solid burn. As far as I know, these are the only readily available reaper based chips on the market

burnsy

May 31, 2018
All I gotta say. Flamin hot Cheetos aren't hot. Flamin hot Doritos aren't hot. Flamin Hot twistes the same.

But they all taste good! So ima keep buying

MOTHGOD

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Buttfuck Nowhere
My god. This thread literally makes my mouth water.

And a lot of these posts make me sooooo jealous since I live in a small town I can't find a ton of these snacks. But by god do those spicy pickle chips look so damn good.
Sometimes when I can't find a good hot snack I grab a bag of sea salt and vinegar Lays and smother it in Tapatio to get that tangy spicy crunch fix. Literally makes me fail No Nut November