• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shan780

The Fallen
Nov 2, 2017
UK
anyone know what shops in the UK sell flamin' hot monster munch? I cant find them in asda or sainsbury's anymore

51vefAq0z3L._SY400_.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Once i conquer all the Flamin' Hot in the US I'll aim my sights at the UK

ThiefofDreams

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I love, absolutely love spicy stuff; but there is something about the color of "flamin hot" food that really turns me off hard.

Deleted member 8118

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I love how this turned into its own sub-forum.

Anyways, I found a glorious Flamin' Hot inspired Pringle. I just ate through one tube of these, and I want more. They're properly spicy and have a nice kick of lime to them, but not a lot.

81jsFZS1peL._SL1500_.jpg

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
I love how this turned into its own sub-forum.

Anyways, I found a glorious Flamin' Hot inspired Pringle. I just ate through one tube of these, and I want more. They're properly spicy and have a nice kick of lime to them, but not a lot.

81jsFZS1peL._SL1500_.jpg
I've seen those but haven't tried them yet

To be honest, I'm worried they will be better than the Flamin' Hot Stax, but mostly because Stax suck

Deleted member 8118

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
ohh sounds interesting
I did some research on behalf of Fat4all and it turns out that these Pringles are relatively new to the market, as they were released in January 2018.

Happy hunting ;D I'm going to check my local Safeway and other places for them. I found my tube at a Kroger's in Las Angeles near LAX. I'm not sure if they've made their way up north to SF.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
I did some research on behalf of Fat4all and it turns out that these Pringles are relatively new to the market, as they were released in January 2018.

Happy hunting ;D I'm going to check my local Safeway and other places for them. I found my tube at a Kroger's in Las Angeles near LAX. I'm not sure if they've made their way up north to SF.
speak of the devil and it shows its face

yF5ZcyN.jpg

these have a really good spicy lime flavor, though the spicy doesn't stick around nearly as long as I would of hoped

i like Pringles a lot more than Stax, and I found myself halfway through the tube in no time flat

good hit to the back of the throat, not too salty, and the lime doesn't show up until about halfway through a chip

nice crisps all around, but i wish it coulda been Flamin' Hot flavored :(

Davey Cakes

Oct 27, 2017
Massachusetts
I can't find the vast majority of "Flamin' Hot" items. I've still only come across the Cheetos and Ruffles.

The other day I said screw it and bought a bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos on sale. Had a craving. *shrug*

Flamin' Hot Popcorn and Matador Impressions
OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
found two different Flamin' Hot items tonight

was looking for this for a while, first time finding it

F8LSp31.jpg

finally found it in a dollar store

VERY strong Flamin' Hot flavor and spice, super tasty

they didn't have the Famin' Hot Puff Corn, tho :(

second item was at a GetGo (Giant Eagle gas station thing)

SYLjNJO.jpg

just like with Slim Jims, super super oily

the spice is on point, hits you immediately and lasts a good bit

meat is a bit gritty and pretty salty

honestly, it's not terrible but I'm not a fan of meat sticks, if you're someone who loves both meat sticks and Flamin' Hot these are on point

Deleted member 8433

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
found two different Flamin' Hot items tonight

was looking for this for a while, first time finding it

F8LSp31.jpg

finally found it in a dollar store

VERY strong Flamin' Hot flavor and spice, super tasty

they didn't have the Famin' Hot Puff Corn, tho :(

second item was at a GetGo (Giant Eagle gas station thing)

SYLjNJO.jpg

just like with Slim Jims, super super oily

the spice is on point, hits you immediately and lasts a good bit

meat is a bit gritty and pretty salty

honestly, it's not terrible but I'm not a fan of meat sticks, if you're someone who loves both meat sticks and Flamin' Hot these are on point

Hah I was actually going to recommend Chester's Hot Popcorn. By far the best spicy junk food but it's not edible per human standards. Destroys me and my friends stomachs the next morning.

They are ridiculously hard to find as well.
Glad you enjoyed them.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Hah I was actually going to recommend Chester's Hot Popcorn. By far the best spicy junk food but it's not edible per human standards. Destroys me and my friends stomachs the next morning.

They are ridiculously hard to find as well.
Glad you enjoyed them.

i think they have the thickest layer of Flamin' Hot spice of any item so far other than the normal FH crunchy Cheeto's

something about the airy popcorn and a ton of spice makes it super good to me

Chekhonte

User banned for use of an alt-account
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I've had the flu for like the past week and I'm just getting my appetite back. I want to eat all this stuff so much but I know it will be a terrible idea.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel bad for talking about non-flamin' hot food in this thread but I'm getting those fucking starburst tomorrow

Lonewolf

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
You should try Herr's Red Hot Potato Chips (not to be confused with their Hot Sauce Potato Chips):

50f34acd-7543-4ca2-aa80-a19bf8a442fc_1.2f2883a3225099d766298f90d3d26e41.jpeg

They're my favorite "Hot" type chip, and they actually pre-date the "Flaming Hot" brand. You can order them off Amazon (they also have a "popped" version that are like Munchos, IIRC), but they're kind of hard to get outside of Pennsylvania and the surrounding states, Herr's being a regional brand. Highly recommend them!

args

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Has OP's tolerance for the spiciness of products like Flamin Hot Cheetos, milk, and sparkling water gone up yet?

Deleted member 835

User requested account deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
footer-reaper-package.png

Not flaming hot, but any of you dudes tried this? I am tempted. I eat/prepare a lot of food with ghost chilli and other chillis in. Just wondered how much hotter it is

Last edited:

Smylie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oregon
Found and tried those Flamin' Hot Chipotle Ranch Cheetos yesterday, and while the flavor was pretty great, they had almost no heat.

I was disappointed.

Deleted member 9479

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You should try Herr's Red Hot Potato Chips (not to be confused with their Hot Sauce Potato Chips):

50f34acd-7543-4ca2-aa80-a19bf8a442fc_1.2f2883a3225099d766298f90d3d26e41.jpeg

They're my favorite "Hot" type chip, and they actually pre-date the "Flaming Hot" brand. You can order them off Amazon (they also have a "popped" version that are like Munchos, IIRC), but they're kind of hard to get outside of Pennsylvania and the surrounding states, Herr's being a regional brand. Highly recommend them!

I missed this post somehow. Can confirm, they are awesome. Similar to Golden Flake Red Hot. We can occasionally find Herr's in my area but not consistently. It's weird, about once every few years or so Kroger tends to get a big display.

Deleted member 9479

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Found the Extra Flamin Hot Stax today. Pleasantly surprised in that I've mever had stax and thought they would suck, but they remind me a bit of Tater Skins in crunch and flavor, in the form of a Pringle. Trying to figure out why they are Extra, though. Not sure they are even as hot as regular Flamin Hot Cheetos.

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
JZQt9di.jpg

Picked these up the other day.
Toasty peanut butter for scale.
I like them a lot more than the hot Funyuns I had last time.