• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Hello, my name is Fat4all and I really really enjoy Flamin' Hot flavored foods.

WKaDT4p.png

Flamin' Hot is a flavor not quite like any other. It's not the hottest flavor around, but it's got a roundness and burn that makes it very easy to keep eating and enjoy. It can be a very addictive flavor. Found primarily on Cheetos, they can also been seen/tasted on a great many things!
- Peanuts
- Jerky
- Popcorn
- Pretzels
Heck, you can even find it on some frozen foods.

My Odyssey is a simple one. Find, eat, and talk about as many Flamin' Hot products as caninely possible.

~

The documented journey thus far:

X55kLeI.png

WALL OF FLAME

2P4CJ6Q.png

LATEST ACQUISITIONS

Kettle Crisp Flamin' Tryst

ScCVNNx.jpg

Pop Stop Fire Drop

qJTzfRA.jpg

Heat Meat Treat

3BJMMLV.jpg

(See the Threadmarks for short/long impressions on most of my pickups)

Flamin' Hot News:

Flamin' Hot movie in the works

The film follows Montanez, the son of an immigrant, who grew up as a migrant farm worker picking grapes in the fields of Southern California before becoming a janitor at Frito-Lay. It was while working at the company that Montanez came up with the idea to create Flamin' Hot Cheetos, transforming the Frito-Lay brand into a pop culture phenomenon and disrupting the entire food industry in the process. Now commonly referred to as the Godfather of Multicultural Marketing, it was that initial idea that would spark a billion-dollar brand and catapult him from janitor to elite corporate executive.

Eva Longoria set to direct biopic

Longoria reportedly beat out multiple directors for the job after impressing Franklin and Fox with her authentic approach to portraying Richard and Judy Montanez inspiring story. Richard rose from humble beginnings to achieve the American Dream. The son of a Mexican immigrant, Richard was a Janitor at Frito Lay when he came up with the idea for Flamin' Hot Cheetos. His creation, inspired by the flavors of his community, revitalized Frito-Lay and disrupted the food industry, creating a pop culture phenomenon that continues today.

Flamin' Hot Dill now a permanent flavor

Lay's announced today that one of its most popular limited-edition flavors, Flamin' Hot Dill Pickle, is returning as a permanent addition to the brand's flavor collection. Initially introduced as part of Lay's music-inspired flavor campaign, Turn Up the Flavor with Bebe Rexha, the fan-favorite flavor brings together Frito-Lay's iconic Flamin' Hot flavor with a mix of tangy Dill Pickle.

Status of Flamin' Hot Munchos:

i wrote an email to Frito-Lay/PepsiCo inquiring about Flamin' Hot Munchos, something I've been looking for since my odyssey commenced

unfortunately, they informed me that they were discontinued a few years ago

they said there's the possibility they come back at a later date

also, they were very nice and sent me some coupons

that is all

Last edited:

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
straight fire everywhere

you ever try the paqui ghost pepper tortilla chips? you would like them.

WhoTurgled

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ever have chesters fries? they look like cheetos knockoffs but I think they are owned by them, real good stuff.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the Kroger Brand "hot crunchy cheese curls" are just as good as the Cheetos and they're a lot cheeper.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, need to try some of this out.

God have mercy on your ahole

GitarooMan

Oct 27, 2017
That XXtra flaming hot would be fun to try, I find the flaming hot to have a pretty good kick as is.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
straight fire everywhere

you ever try the paqui ghost pepper tortilla chips? you would like them.

i have, a friend recommend them to me

i really liked them, but the flamin' hot has a specific flavor im addicted to at the moment, i just cant get enough of this stuff

i'll prob switch to them full time if i ever get tired of these

KingM

Oct 28, 2017
Hot Fritos are my favorite non-Cheeto Flamin Hot. Give them a try if you haven't.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Do flamin' hot cheetos outsell normal cheetos? I swear I pretty much only see people eating flamin' hot.

Wracu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They are not very hot. They do taste good (for what they are). The Jalapeno Cheese Cheetos are way better (less spicy, but that's not saying much). The most fun thing about eating them is the blood dripping off your fingers after you're done.

Eat some real curry or something.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What are the hottest potato chips on the market?

What is better Ruffles Flamin Hot or Ruffles Molten Hot Wingd?

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
None of these are "hot" like- at all. Lol. However, I am still waiting on my Carolina Reaper Chip - well, waiting for someone to eat it with me as I got two lol.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
i dont need you spicy-snobs in here tellin everyone how big your spicy-dongs are

this thread is all about my favorite flavor on gods green earth, Flamin' Hot

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
I also love "flamin' hot" flavour things.

These were great. I expect they still are but I like this era of packaging the best.

Walkers-MMM-FH.jpg