• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
kaboom

9lrPLK8.jpg
Spoop season here fam

rKS4Od2.jpg

RtwHC3B.png

grang

Nov 13, 2017
simply-cheetos-puffs-white-cheddar-jalapeno.png

These are absolutely not FLAMIN HOT but I was pleasantly surprised with the jalapeno flavor and heat level of these, if anyone is looking for something different

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
simply-cheetos-puffs-white-cheddar-jalapeno.png

These are absolutely not FLAMIN HOT but I was pleasantly surprised with the jalapeno flavor and heat level of these, if anyone is looking for something different
i really hope they eventually make a Flamin' Hot version of the Simply Puffs

Deleted member 19739

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Isnt this stuff really bad for you? I have been reading more and more reports lately of people developing gi issues

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
DD9lBoG.jpg

These are really interesting.

So, they are thin pretzels with a fairly thick coating of Flamin' Hot on the outside with only a smidgen of salt (most of the saltiness comes from the Flamin' Hot itself).

From the first bite, you get a blast of Flamin' Hot flavor, really nice shit. Hits ya strong on the palette from the get go.

But very quickly the flavor is cut through with the buttery pretzel chip, and it smothers away the spice.

Normally I don't like that, but the shift from Flamin' Hot to butter, and the repeat of this chip after chip, works really well.

It's like every crisp is a palette cleansing for the next blast of Flamin' Hot.

Really nice, very easy to burn through.

Just tried these. I like em. I was afraid they would be tooo preztel like or too salty, but they're not . 8/10

smisk

Oct 27, 2017
Flaming Hot stuff was always too much for me, but I love Jalapeno Cheetos. Tried the Paqui Ghost Pepper chips over the summer and they were good but I really regretted it a few hours later. Definitely not gonna eat the whole bag next time.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
IMG_20181116_141829.jpg

Meh just regular salted peanuts with maybe 1% of flamin hot flavoring sprinkled on them. Not flaming at all :/

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
be sure when you taste them to imagine the possibilities for everything else that could be Flamin' Hot

I feel like I am tasting the pride of American ingenuity. Flamin' Hot Cheetos is proof that a good idea can come from anywhere. I don't know how anyone can say they oppose immigration after tasting Flamin' Hot Cheetos. Thank you, Richard Montañez, proof of the American Ideal.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
I feel like I am tasting the pride of American ingenuity. Flamin' Hot Cheetos is proof that a good idea can come from anywhere. I don't know how anyone can say they oppose immigration after tasting Flamin' Hot Cheetos. Thank you, Richard Montañez, proof of the American Ideal.
from the bottom, to the top, on the wings of innovation and a dream

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone ever try Flamin' Hot Doritos? The ones that come in the Flamin' Hot Munchies are pretty good. I'd like an entire bag of those.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Anyone ever try Flamin' Hot Doritos? The ones that come in the Flamin' Hot Munchies are pretty good. I'd like an entire bag of those.
those are Salsa flavored Doritos, just so you know, not Flamin' Hot. the only Flamin'Hot item in the bag is the crunchy Cheetos

they discontinued Flamin' Hot Doritos a long while ago

Salsa Doritos are still tasty as fuck, tho, along with the Sun Chips in there (baja picante flavor)

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
Whatever the super spicy Takis are, I like those

Also I had some hot chicken in Nashville last week and I swear I saw the face of God through my tears

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Whatever the super spicy Takis are, I like those

Also I had some hot chicken in Nashville last week and I swear I saw the face of God through my tears
Nashville Hot Chicken is amazing, and I've never tasted that flavor replicated properly in anything else.

They made Nashville Hot Chicken Pringle's once, and they were fine, but nothing like the true article

args

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
it's just salty and kind of tangy. it's good but not "hot"

if you want hot for realz, go to a thai restaurant and ask them to make it "very spicy." they'll look at you funny and then fuck you up. and it will be heaven.

DonMigs85

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
samyang-2x-spicy-hot-chicken-flavor-ramen-5-pack.jpg

Try these Samyang noodles if you can find them - pure torture that hits you after the last bite

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
so im fucking in love with Flamin' Hot flavored foods

WKaDT4p.png

usually they are on cheetos, but it suprisingly can be found on a great many things

fries, lays, peanuts, munchies

even frozen foods

~

The documented journey thus far

X55kLeI.png

V5fJd0T.png

LATEST ACQUISITIONS

Flamin' Hot habanero heat machine

oe6MkxG.jpg

Spooky Scary Sizzling Bag a Bone puffs

EICmxDf.jpg

Also in the news:

Flamin' Hot movie in the works

Status of Flamin' Hot Munchos:

akeem-clairo-flaming-hot-cheetos-0.gif
What the hell, dogs have hands?

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
FritoLay's description of Flamin' Hot Munchies:

"This Munchies snack mix contains Cheetos Flamin' Hot Flavor Snacks, SunChips Baja Picante Flavored Multigrain Snacks, Rold Gold Classic Tiny Twists Pretzels and Doritos Salsa Flavored Tortilla Chips."

they aint that spicy

i should know

i lick them clean

Jpop

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
FritoLay's description of Flamin' Hot Munchies:

"This Munchies snack mix contains Cheetos Flamin' Hot Flavor Snacks, SunChips Baja Picante Flavored Multigrain Snacks, Rold Gold Classic Tiny Twists Pretzels and Doritos Salsa Flavored Tortilla Chips."

they aint that spicy

i should know

i lick them clean

Maybe not in the munchies, but there are definitely flaming hot doritos still.

Example the bag I just ate above.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
this is what i crave yet they refuse to sell in the us

-1354176792308123949.jpg

Jpop

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
not quite the same flavor, closer to the flavor of Dinamitas than Flamin' Hot

every time i eat Blaze they remind me of past regrets and burnt popcorn

they aint bad

Yeah you may be right. I like the flavor of the Dinamitas more though.

Has that nice tangy zest to it.

My office always has a couple boxes of flaming hot/spicy delicacies. #blessed 🙏

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here