• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Smylie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oregon
a6hY9Km.jpg

Very happy to see this back in stores. Hope it sticks around, because it really is incredible.

How was this, Fat4all?

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
It bums me the fuck out that I haven't seen fh popcorn anywhere. Give it to me at +++ gas station prices, I dont, care

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I've yet to see the smartfood flamin hots. Though I only go to Target. Also I haven't found the dills since I bought a bag when they first returned

Cream Stout

Oct 28, 2017
i was able to try the smartfood white cheddar flamin hot popcorn a couple weeks ago. i really liked it, but dunno how often i'd eat it

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
I had this, OP.
Mikeys-Pizza-picture.jpg

Crushed Flaming Hot Cheetos, red sauce, mozzarella blend and ranch drizzle.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got my hands on the flamin hot dill pickle from lays and its easily their best flavor yet.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Finally got my hands on the flamin hot dill pickle from lays and its easily their best flavor yet.
yup, really intense dill and spice

I already love dill crisps, so this was everything i could of ever hoped for

so glad it's a regular staple now

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Local store finally has the flaming hot dill back. Been waiting ever since it was announced it was coming back, I'm so happy.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Note to self, do not eat whole bag of flamin hot in one sitting or you will be in a world of pain.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
so friends and i ordered a bunch of different hotsauces and are making wings like they do on hot ones where it ramps up in heat.

will it hurt to poop the next day?

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
so friends and i ordered a bunch of different hotsauces and are making wings like they do on hot ones where it ramps up in heat.

will it hurt to poop the next day?

Like the process of passing waste? Or the whole ritual?

As long as you poop when you need to, you stay hydrated, and you use good toilet paper/wet wipes, should be good I think

I've never had painful poops from spicy food. Unpleasant in other ways, but never painful.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Note to self, do not eat whole bag of flamin hot in one sitting or you will be in a world of pain.

Poop comes out of a piece of my intestine directly into a bag that hangs on the front of my abdomen, so I never have to worry about repercussions! I am humanity's next Flamin' Hot evolution!

but seriously, is anyone else having as much trouble finding the jerky? Is it Walmart exclusive?

cinch

Chicken Chaser
Feb 17, 2019
The Lays Flamin Hot Dill Pickle flavor is really good! And the regular Lays Dill Pickle flavor is one of my all time favorite chips. I wonder if Lays was influenced by the current trend of mukbangers on Youtube (or vice versa) who make hot cheeto encrusted dill pickles. I need to try the Flamin Hot Smartfood next

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
No I do. Center of the bird takes longest to come to a safe temperature, especially if you've stuffed things inside it. In order to do that you have to overcook the turkey.

to be fair, that's referring to stuffing that should be cooked separately from a turkey, it's not very safe to do so as the temps rise and cook differently, so by the time the turkey juices absorbed into the stuffing cook they bird is over done

with cheese, it's an already pasteurized/cooked product, so it should be fine

i still wouldn't do it because it sounds messy and disgusting, tho

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
I saw a $2 bag of Chester's Flamin' Hot popcorn just now, in the $2 bag like the Flamin' Hot fries. It's separate from the Flamin' Hot SmartFood. Is this a new item?

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
I saw a $2 bag of Chester's Flamin' Hot popcorn just now, in the $2 bag like the Flamin' Hot fries. It's separate from the Flamin' Hot SmartFood. Is this a new item?
it is a different product, and probably a little bit easier to find (I've seen them a lot in dollar stores)

F8LSp31.jpg

these have a few more calories and salt and less of a cheese flavor than their Smartfood counterparts (there's still a slight hint of cheese, similar to the Flamin' Hot Fries)

the Smartfood's Flamin' Hots come in a bigger size (and more expensive), and is a White Cheddar Flamin' Hot flavor, which works very well imo.

k2VAOBa.jpg

Smartfoods are also slightly better 'quality', as in you don't really get any unpopped kernals and the like, if that makes sense

both are still solid products

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Have you had the buffalo? I see that more regularly than the Flamin Hot but never get it because I assume it just won't compare, but I'm having a hard time finding the good stuff yet again.
the buffalo style is very hotsauce like, sommit like a Franks maybe, but not as good as Franks

a little bit one note, pretty vinegary, but not terrible. Not too salty, but i think it would be better if it had a cheese flavor paired with it