• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if they are available in USA but these are pretty damn great with cold beer/vodka.
They are pretty damn hot, but in a good way, like "cleansing" hot level.

f-lay-s-strong-piekielne-wasabi-150g.jpg

BossLackey

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Kansas City, MO
I've tried most of those. I too love me some hot powder covered foodstuffs.

You ever try Doritos Fiery Habanero? The regular chip is discontinued, but they have those "dynamite" rolled up Dorito things.

Shoes

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I generally like spicy food. I mean, I don't get SUPER spicy stuff, but my tolerance is OK. But for some reason whatever they use in Flamin' Hot flavored stuff I find it intolerably hot. It's gotta be one specific flavoring that Frito Lay uses because other spicy chips aren't nearly as bad.

This thread makes me want to try so many of these things but I know I'll regret it

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
yo what? Never seen those Utz before

did a search, seems they only carry them in VA, might be time for a trip on the weekend

Last edited:

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
With the snacks that don't have much substance (like the fries) they have to pour on the seasoning to compensate for lack of flavor.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I just found the chipotle ranch hot Cheetos the other day. They were so freaking delicious. Definitely one of my favorite hot chips.

FnordChan

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Beautiful Chapel Hill, NC
footer-reaper-package.png

Not flaming hot, but any of you dudes tried this? I am tempted. I eat/prepare a lot of food with ghost chilli and other chillis in. Just wondered how much hotter it is

I haven't tried the One Chip Challenge, nor do I plan on doing so. However, for what it's worth, I did pick up a bag of their Haunted Ghost Pepper tortilla chips on a recent road trip. I enjoy fairly spicy food but don't consider myself to be particularly hardcore when it comes to super spicy food. With that said, I found the ghost pepper chips to be too much for me to handle; I ate a few of them and then gave up on the rest of the bag as being too hot for me to enjoy. Perhaps I'm merely weak and not able to handle the spice, but I'm comfortable with that. Either way, if you're curious about the One Chip Challenge, you may want to consider trying their Haunted Ghost Pepper chips first and see how that goes before partying with the reaper.

GreatestHits

Oct 28, 2017
Ah yes, the highly addictive spicy diarrhea snack food.

How to make

Step 1, grab a fistful of lab cheese powder
Step 2, grab a fistful of msg
Step 3, sprinkle on white pepper and red 40

Step 4, profit

Diarrhea every time, if your stomach lining is weak enough

Flamin' Hot Rold Gold Impressions
OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
DD9lBoG.jpg

These are really interesting.

So, they are thin pretzels with a fairly thick coating of Flamin' Hot on the outside with only a smidgen of salt (most of the saltiness comes from the Flamin' Hot itself).

From the first bite, you get a blast of Flamin' Hot flavor, really nice shit. Hits ya strong on the palette from the get go.

But very quickly the flavor is cut through with the buttery pretzel chip, and it smothers away the spice.

Normally I don't like that, but the shift from Flamin' Hot to butter, and the repeat of this chip after chip, works really well.

It's like every crisp is a palette cleansing for the next blast of Flamin' Hot.

Really nice, very easy to burn through.

VCFL

Jan 24, 2018
I'm gonna let you in on a secret, if you go to a corner convenience store in the hood, you'll find every flamin hot item.

Have you tried the flamin hot lime sunflower seeds yet?

Cream Stout

Oct 28, 2017
I just found the chipotle ranch hot Cheetos the other day. They were so freaking delicious. Definitely one of my favorite hot chips.

tried a bag myself as i hadn't eaten any flamin' hot stuff in years. ate almost half the bag at lunch, went to bed 12 hours later and had the worst heartburn for a few days. great flavor but i guess that's the end for me for flamin' hot

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
If I recall correctly these fell flat for me because the only ones that are actually flamin hot are the Cheetos.

Either that or the rest are too weakly flavored.

But I think it's just the Cheetos.

can verify. they can't season the pretzels because the exterior isn't porous. the chips get some of the powder, but way less than the cheetos.

has anyone posted the hot cheetos elote yet?

robosllim

Banned
Dec 4, 2017
I haven't tried the One Chip Challenge, nor do I plan on doing so. However, for what it's worth, I did pick up a bag of their Haunted Ghost Pepper tortilla chips on a recent road trip. I enjoy fairly spicy food but don't consider myself to be particularly hardcore when it comes to super spicy food. With that said, I found the ghost pepper chips to be too much for me to handle; I ate a few of them and then gave up on the rest of the bag as being too hot for me to enjoy. Perhaps I'm merely weak and not able to handle the spice, but I'm comfortable with that. Either way, if you're curious about the One Chip Challenge, you may want to consider trying their Haunted Ghost Pepper chips first and see how that goes before partying with the reaper.
I'm gonna have to grab a bag of those next time I see them. I tried some Flamin' Hot Cheetos for the first time in years and they didn't do anything for me.

Deleted member 835

User requested account deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I eat ghost chillis and scotch bonnet and other chillis in a lot of my food due to being Jamaican. Never tried The Reaper chilli though

Gran_puma

Nov 1, 2017

I did the one chip challenge with my brother in-law last year. If you eat super hot peppers the heat wasn't bad at all, just built up over time and actually had a decent flavor. What was not fun was feeling like someone was lighting a fire inside me about an hour later, never had that happen to me before when eating the super hot peppers.

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
l6ackgM.jpg

These aren't the flaming hot brand, but have a sweet heat kick to them that I think works pretty well.
They do lean more to the sweet bbq side though.