CassCade

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Alittle background. My friend and his gf have been together for almost 7 years now, it's been one of those on and off relationships. My friend started seeing another girl 2 months ago, I told him to break it off with his gf but he did not for reasons beyond me because his gf is a terrible person.
Today my friend called me panicking saying my joke wasn't funny, I was puzzled about what he was referring to and he told me to come to his apartment. I entered and he lead me to his living room where he pointed to a bunch of pictures, I couldn't see what he wanted me to see until he pointed to a picture of his side chick, there in his living room among his pictures of his family. He has no idea how long it has been there but he knows the side chick did not put it there and am the only person who knows about them so he's hoping it was me, he's refusing to accept that it was his gf who he shares the apartment with. The gf is a bit psycho and it wouldn't surprise me that she did this, what should my friend do.

Edit: Check threadmarks for updates.

Last edited:

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think the bigger question is why are you friends with this person

TheMan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol, GF knows and he's fuuuuucked. Either that or he's fucking a long lost cousin

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You're the jump scare first death in this teen slasher movie.

It's always the buddy.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stay out of the drama.

If someone did that when founding out for some reason I was scumbag cheater was to pyschlogically tease me, I'd say they're a keeper tho

Infernostew

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
tenor.gif

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nevermind

What you need to do is switch the photo back from his real GF to "side GF" when he's not looking, and fuck with him

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Soooo who do we think took the picture of the girl on the OP's friends couch? Much less places it there.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
Your friend is fucked. The GF knows and he's done... unless you lied to him about it not being prank from you.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
That was a galaxy brain-level play from the GF. Your friend got way too comfortable lol