• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Best Boy?

• Deku

Votes: 250 41.7%
  • All Might

Votes: 179 29.9%
  • Bakugou

Votes: 65 10.9%
  • Kirishima

Votes: 46 7.7%
  • Other (Type in comments)

Votes: 59 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
We dont even know if her primary plan was to tranform into deku, for all we know she wanted to collect dna for the nomus

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I dunno why y'all think that's the only use we'll get out of Deku's blood
Do you think she'd need more blood for a Deku transformation or do you think if she's gotten blood once, she can switch forever (basically "stocking" that additional appearance)? Cause it didn't seem like she got a lot of blood.
Nah, I meant this in the context of the 1-A students only. If we're including the pro heroes, I'd be using a scale of 10 instead. All Might would be that 10. In everything. Hmm, now I'm kind of interested in rating the other pros... Hmm.
Oh gotcha. Then yeah Tokoyami's thing makes sense.
It would be a pretty sweet way for them to establish their own identities, huh? And given how Horikoshi hints at quirks via character names, I'm really inclined to believe that Tetsutetsu is eventually going the offense route. I wonder how he'd look. Maybe... crazy smooth like stainless steel? And yup, that's his hero name. Pretty cool indeed.
Yeah I like the distinction. It reminds me of those two Gen IV Pokemon for whom Spear/Shield was the gimmick and there was an anime episode about them (that was the first time I'd seen the Spear/Shield thing I think).
250px-409Rampardos.png
250px-411Bastiodon.png

It's also cool because it makes them complimentary, because it the Rappa fight the "spear" on Kirishima's side was Fat Gum.

Until you guys reminded me, I forgot they used it already...
I SWEAR I forgot she used it until I started posting on this thread lol. Very underwhelming

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I like Ojiro. He's a side side character with a meh ability, but he uses it really well and unlike a lot of kids, buts work into learning actual fighting. Momo should go train with him.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Ah, we've hit 400. Should I post the new OT now then?
Yeah I like the distinction. It reminds me of those two Gen IV Pokemon for whom Spear/Shield was the gimmick and there was an anime episode about them (that was the first time I'd seen the Spear/Shield thing I think).
250px-409Rampardos.png
250px-411Bastiodon.png

It's also cool because it makes them complimentary, because it the Rappa fight the "spear" on Kirishima's side was Fat Gum.
Ooh, didn't know about these two! I've seen them before, but I didn't know about the "spear and shield" thing.
I like Ojiro. He's a side side character with a meh ability, but he uses it really well and unlike a lot of kids, buts work into learning actual fighting. Momo should go train with him.
Thank you for the Ojiro love! Glad to see someone else appreciate him. Momo should train with him, I agree. Him and Bakugo. And a lot of other combat-oriented students. WAIT. Train with Kendo!! #KendoMomoTraining2018

Status
Not open for further replies.