• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What will Hero Society's status be after this arc?

• Hero Society is damaged, but remains standing for the most part

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • Hero Society is destroyed, forcing a major change in the status quo

Votes: 46 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Every day we stray further from God's light.

CzJ2pqy.png

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Damn it now the dub's over too!
Great to see the last episode again though. That Mirio beatdown is simply fantastic and the casting for the Big Three is simply perfect. They just nailed it. "POWERRRR" line was great.
And from the little we hear, Sir's VA seems very promising too.

I'm very excited for Season 4 now. The manner in which this series is being happy cause I remember legit dreaming about having more shonen battle adaptations like this and talking about it with a friend while we'd watch stuff like Naruto, World Trigger and One Piece. The adaptation goes a long way into my overall appreciation of MHA and makes me like it more than many other things when it comes to my favorites.
Probably gonna be rewatching the whole anime many many times while waiting for S4 to come out.

PhantomKnight

Oct 25, 2017
Finished the dub for season 3, and I agree that the casting for the Big 3 is perfect, particular Mirio. With the season over, I finally came to the conclusion that the last opening (Make my story) is the weakest of the series.

New vigilante chapter is out, it's pretty good.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Some losses are more jobby that others though.
You gotta admit though, you thought Momo had something better up her sleeve than what she came up with in chapter 201.
I always expected 1-B to win so no, and I actually think the plan was ok, it only didn't work because of the throat mushroom

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Vigilantes 39

Oh this week was good. Koichi using his new attacking technique. Right in front of Aizawa. Reeeeeeeaaaaly hope he doesn't get off free from this. If he does I feel like it would go against how Aizawa's depiction in the main series.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
But DTL receiving comfort from others is totally the opposite of what Bakugo would do. Instead he'd go off to the beach and blow up some rocks to vent.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Dub big 3 is really good. I might actually like dub Mirio better too, though I like his Japanese VA as well.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Dub voices on all the big three are spot-on.

edit: I suddenly made this connection, but does Dub Tokoyami talk/sound a little like the narrator from Darkest Dungeon to anybody else...?

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
Damn it now the dub's over too!
Great to see the last episode again though. That Mirio beatdown is simply fantastic and the casting for the Big Three is simply perfect. They just nailed it. "POWERRRR" line was great.
And from the little we hear, Sir's VA seems very promising too.

I'm very excited for Season 4 now. The manner in which this series is being happy cause I remember legit dreaming about having more shonen battle adaptations like this and talking about it with a friend while we'd watch stuff like Naruto, World Trigger and One Piece. The adaptation goes a long way into my overall appreciation of MHA and makes me like it more than many other things when it comes to my favorites.
Probably gonna be rewatching the whole anime many many times while waiting for S4 to come out.
I need to check out the dub for the Big 3 too. I liked Mirio's voice from the bit I've seen, but I'm really curious about Nejire's dub voice, as I find the japanese one kind of eh.

And yeah, I too am looking forward to Season 4. I think I said it a few times already but it's probably the part I look forward to the most, in anime form, despite (or actually, because of) being disappointed at some of the happenings.
Bones adds and improves things most of the time.

---
Also, unrelated but if you want to check out an anime that's probably a biiiit (understatement, *cough*) away from your usual genres, I legitimately recommend this season's Zombieland Saga. It's ridiculous (in the best way).

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I need to check out the dub for the Big 3 too. I liked Mirio's voice from the bit I've seen, but I'm really curious about Nejire's dub voice, as I find the japanese one kind of eh.

And yeah, I too am looking forward to Season 4. I think I said it a few times already but it's probably the part I look forward to the most, in anime form, despite (or actually, because of) being disappointed at some of the happenings.
Bones adds and improves things most of the time.

---
Also, unrelated but if you want to check out an anime that's probably a biiiit (understatement, *cough*) away from your usual genres, I legitimately recommend this season's Zombieland Saga. It's ridiculous (in the best way).
Gotcha. I'll check it out. Though it will probably be at the end of the season cause right now I have too many shows to follow lol. (And it doesn't help that a lot of shows right now are more than 1 cour)

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I started reading the Manga because I really don't want to wait for Season 4, and currently on chapter 136. All I can say is that I was speculating in the Anime thread about a certain event, and I am kinda shocked that its already confirmed to be happening in universe within the next year or less.
What I waw speculating was All Mighta death ebing the turning point for Deku, but the author putting it out there with Nighteye's Foresight Quirk from the aftermath of the first All Might VS AfO fight was a shocker. Unless fate has changed because of Midoriya, I wonder what will happen if they do go through with something like that.

Oct 25, 2017
All done with Season 3 (went with the dub).

I imagine Season 4 will cover the Shi Hassaikai, the Remedial Course, the Culture Festival, and end with the new Top Ten.

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
That's a lot to cover for one season

For sure.
Look at season 3 though. It managed to cover 54 episode despite, in terms of sheer filler, wasting more than three episodes worth of time.
I don't think it would be wise to try and squeeze in the top ten. Instead, I would stop at 183. That would mean Season 4 would cover 58 chapters.
I feel like it's pretty plausible, but only if Bones aren't fucking idiots and decide to waste the precious space they have.

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, thinking back, the majority of Season 4 will probably be the Shi Hassaikai. That arc had a lot going on, and Bones will probably expand some parts (like everything with Uraraka and Asui). Some of those chapters got dense too.

So I could see them ending on the Remedial Course arc depending on how they do things.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
For sure.
Look at season 3 though. It managed to cover 54 episode despite, in terms of sheer filler, wasting more than three episodes worth of time.
I don't think it would be wise to try and squeeze in the top ten. Instead, I would stop at 183. That would mean Season 4 would cover 58 chapters.
I feel like it's pretty plausible, but only if Bones aren't fucking idiots and decide to waste the precious space they have.
I mean bones were the people who gave us IQ girl and ninja rangers also forgetting to add the ragdoll scene that would have taken 5 seconds plus you know the girls are not going to be offscreen

Oct 25, 2017
For sure.
the show is popular, missed opportunity to not do 6 to 12 episode long original story arcs, as well as missed opportunity to adapt LN chapters in full.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
If I don't see Gentle and La Brava animated next year I will be mad

Status
Not open for further replies.