• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Best Boy?

• Deku

Votes: 250 41.7%
  • All Might

Votes: 179 29.9%
  • Bakugou

Votes: 65 10.9%
  • Kirishima

Votes: 46 7.7%
  • Other (Type in comments)

Votes: 59 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Shippers need very little. That's already more reason than I've seen for a lot of pairings.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not gonna say shit lol
Why are you afraid Silfer

18356.jpg

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Including a certain popular ship?

I didn't say anyone
Well it can't be DekuxOchako because it actually is part of the plot, any other popular deku ship is with either asui, that isn't very liked here, and the gay ships but I don't see anyone besides DTL posting about them here. It also can't be Bakugou ships because most bakugou fans don't think much about ships here, execept for again DTL.
Then we have todoroki ships that cant be x Deku or x Bakugou because of the reasons above so the only one that is missing is....
Oh I see.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm SJ stuff is starting to leak out so we might actually get the chapter in a day or 2 and then next week will be the off week.

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
In Japan the issue is just releasing on Wednesday instead of Monday. The break there is the following week. Viz is on break until 5/7 though.

Last edited:

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, so the chapter actually exists already but it's just not being released since Golden Week?

Basically. They ship it out early. It doesn't officially come out till next week and that will be the actual break week for us.

Also this almost always happens for SJ breaks so I'm not sure why I keep forgetting that.

Edit: spoiler pics are out

Last edited:

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
THAT PRECIOUS SMILE ERIIIII. Man poor Gentle and La Brava. That's a man who looks like he's accepted his fate. I hope they can both get a better life in the future.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well that wrapped quite the neat bow for the arc I guess.

Long live Gentle.

EDIT:

Wait a damn minute. Is that all we get to see of everyone's performance?

Last edited:

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
"I fought to see your smile"

Fuck this arc ended perfectly. I'm hoping season 4 can end with this cause it would perfectly end off all the previous stuff with Overhaul.

Watching the episode later.

Lakuza

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
holy......
That was amazing O_O
My youngest brother was in tears by the end of that episode lol. XD

voice acting, animation, music, everything was prefect.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Who the fuck kept shouting "Yaoyorozu...?"

Otherwise cool chapter. Unexpected way for things to end, but I'm glad it ended that way. Although... I thought the program was at 9 AM? Huh. Also, Hound Dog looks really cool. He's awesome.

Chapter ended great too. Love both Eri and Deku's smiles. Bless their cute little hearts!

Status
Not open for further replies.