• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What will Hero Society's status be after this arc?

• Hero Society is damaged, but remains standing for the most part

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • Hero Society is destroyed, forcing a major change in the status quo

Votes: 46 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
How do you think Bakugo and Nejire would interact seeing as their powers are similar?
Bakugo is about movement and agility, with nearly omni-directional attacks that have varying range. Nejire... shoots stuff from varying distances. Like an energy beam. They're pretty different from each other.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I don't really see their powers as similar, besides perhaps good aerial mobility, but still because the question made me think of it, I think their interaction would go like this:

Nejire: Why are you always mad?
Bakugo: What the hell did you just s-
*Nejire has already lost interest and is bugging someone else*

I think he'd have more interesting interactions with Mirio. I would bet even Bakugo couldn't resist Mirio, given how strong he is and how he's the closest to All Might personality-wise.

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I don't really see their powers as similar, besides perhaps good aerial mobility, but still because the question made me think of it, I think their interaction would go like this:

Nejire: Why are you always mad?
Bakugo: What the hell did you just s-
*Nejire has already lost interest and is bugging someone else*

I think he'd have more interesting interactions with Mirio. I would bet even Bakugo couldn't resist Mirio, given how strong he is and how he's the closest to All Might personality-wise.
Yeah, that's probably what it'll be like. Especially considering Bakugo is all bark, he'll just shout and that's it. I really wanted to see him interact with Mirio before when I realized he missed out on Mirio whooping 1-A. *sighs* Now they can't fight since, you know.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Now they can't fight since, you know.
tenor.gif

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I'd like either of these paths you've mentioned for Endeavor. Ultimately though, because I'm a spineless loser, I'd prefer a happy-ish ending where Endeavor doesn't die and is instead forced into retirement and lives out the rest of his life trying to be a good father and maybe even husband.

Ironically, regarding Stranger Things...

That's exactly what they don't do with Billy. They don't make him try to better, they just show us why he ended up abusive and awful then had him sacrifice himself to help destroy the Mindflayer.

Damn, this would be an interesting turn of events. Can't imagine Toga and Dabi being praised as heroes though.
I am certain that Endeavour will die by Dabi's hands in some fashion if he is really Touya

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
The whole PLF protraying the bad guys as the heroes is an intresting thought and would be really cool but i expect it more to turn out like the Batman story - No Man's Land

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
I realized a bit ago that when we get to the villain arc they need a theme and it needs to he called You Say Hide. Why?

David Bowie.

If you say run
I'll run with you
And if you say hide
We'll hide
Because my love for you
Would break my heart in two
If you should fall into my arms
And tremble like a flower

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
The three boys told to stand back and watch case after Endeavor.
The villain has a Quirk that allows him to control glass, and he absorbs the glass around him to make lots of 光明墜王. But Endeavor successfully destroys them with his flashfire fist.
The villain and his allies start to run away but Deku and the others go to catch them. Hawks appears and successfully catches the group.

Hawks takes out the Meta Liberation Army book and tells them to read where it's highlighted.
It's beating around the bush but it's the best way Hawks can try to get information to Endeavor about the villains now. But Endeavor...

Also there's a scan of some new key art for Heroes Rising and
The whole class and Hawks are in it

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Edit: sorry, I thought tweets of scans were ok

Edit2: one's justice 2 was announced

Last edited:

PhantomKnight

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that it is coming soon after the first means it will probably just be the same with a new roster. Was hoping they would take there time but this is Bandai Namco.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty much, yea. I'm damn tired of these type of games, and like Phantom pointed out, it being announced already is a red flag concerning its quality for those who are interested in it.
I guess the only good thing about this being a sequel is that it will have a bigger roster. Big 3, Mina, Rappa, Gentle, Fat Gum all should be in. I am still mad Mina didnt make it in the original

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I have nothing against the original game. Every action anime nowadays have a battle arena game it seems. My problem is they just making a sequel so soon instead of trying new genres. Hell even a 2d fighting game would be ok for me.
On this pace it will never get a RPG

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Do not post scans. Do not post tweets of scans. Do not post parts of a scan. It's not hard. *sighs*

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
I have nothing against the original game. Every action anime nowadays have a battle arena game it seems. My problem is they just making a sequel so soon instead of trying new genres. Hell even a 2d fighting game would be ok for me.
On this pace it will never get a RPG

Ah man an MHA equivalent of Dragonball Fighterz would be amazing, will probably never happen though :/

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I like the suggestion made by one of the tweet replies saying it should've been called Two's Justice.
(We even have "Two Heroes" for the movie already lol)

Is there any big anime that got a creative videogame adaption? I genuinely don't know.
If by "creative" you mean "not a 3d arena battler" then there's that cool Fairy Tail RPG coming out. One Piece World Seeker is an open world game. And I've been on media blackout for DBZ Kakarot but I'm fairly sure it's an action RPG (like those cool GBA Legacy of Goku games).
There's also Black Clover: Quartet Knights from last year, which is a multiplayer 4v4 class-based game. Surprisingly enjoyable but Bamco sent it out to die with zero marketing so I wouldn't be surprised if they use that as an excuse not to do anime games like that anymore.
Oh and there's Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Strikers, which is also a third-person multiplayer 4v4 game. I don't know how that one did.

shitty Warriors style games
tumblr_ort2om3RzX1qi4iczo1_400.gif

Last edited:

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I hope Bamco loses the rights of shueisha stuff in the future, my only hope for something that isnt battle arena

PhantomKnight

Oct 25, 2017
This last decade it's been nothing but shitty Warriors style games or shitty Arena Brawlers, the only exceptions have been FighterZ, World Seeker, and maybe that announced Fairy Tale game being a RPG
Yo Pirate Warriors and Ultimate Ninja Storm are good games.

I hope Bamco loses the rights of shueisha stuff in the future, my only hope for something that isnt battle arena
If I'm correct,a lot of anime games are commissioned by the production committee which Bamco are sometimes a part of, so the chances are slim.

Oct 25, 2017
Storm a button masher? Naaaaaah story mode probably sure but online got blood flowing.

Wanna play a real button masher with terrible balance you play Burning blood, seven deadly sins or my hero arena brawlers

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
da138bd58047fc53cee2b7efd98d4726.gif

giphy.gif

46D23529F35CDD7B4FD98D0B700131D87C44F99F

y1zVaq.gif

If all those shitty arena brawlers even came close to Storm's level, I wouldn't even mind if they were the only kind of anime game.

Gonna have to replay that final Naruto/Sasuke fight again today cause of y'all making me think of Storm

Last edited:

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
They're visually stunning but I'm just not a fan of the gameplay, I would give anything for a regular 2D fighter for MHA, Jojo, or YYH, it doesn't even need to be arc system, just get the people who did the power rangers game for cheap

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
In the end everyone knows what MHA deserves is a good JRPG with persona like mechanics.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
In the end everyone knows what MHA deserves is a good JRPG with persona like mechanics.
We do? It does?
This isn't and shouldn't be about franchises deserving or being owed particular kinds of games or games at all. Just look at what actually exists and if it's for you, good, if not, move on. But this dwelling on imaginary shit is a waste of time.
(It's the same kind of stuff that leads to every thread about the Fairy Tail game having someone posting that poll with other series and being "What if?! WHY FAIRY TAIL?!?!")

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
We do? It does?
This isn't and shouldn't be about franchises deserving or being owed particular kinds of games or games at all. Just look at what actually exists and if it's for you, good, if not, move on. But this dwelling on imaginary shit is a waste of time.
(It's the same kind of stuff that leads to every thread about the Fairy Tail game having someone posting that poll with other series and being "What if?! WHY FAIRY TAIL?!?!")
I am just saying that it doesnt deserve to only get arena brawlers forever. Do you think the series deserves a to only get arena brawlers?
The JRPG is what I think it should get instead, if you disagree ok, but dont try to police what I think the series should get.

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I'm very excited for the Fairy Tail game. I'm glad it's an RPG and not yet another anime brawler. What I want the most right now though, is an ArcSys Demon Slayer game. Just imagine if they could capture the beautiful animation and visual effects Ufotable used for the anime...

G2n4IyD.gif

Anyway, y'all need to watch and read Demon Slayer. Stan Inosuke and Shinobu.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I'm very excited for the Fairy Tail game. I'm glad it's an RPG and not yet another anime brawler. What I want the most right now though, is an ArcSys Demon Slayer game. Just imagine if they could capture the beautiful animation and visual effects Ufotable used for the anime...

G2n4IyD.gif

Anyway, y'all need to watch and read Demon Slayer. Stan Inosuke and Shinobu.
Stan Tanjiro, the good one.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I would prefer if Arc Sys made a fighting game with a non manga/anime IP next, I think the reason people want them to make another anime fight game is because of DBFZ but I fear if they did that it would just be a DBFZ clone instead of something fresh. I would love if they tackled Fire Emblem

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
I would prefer if Arc Sys made a fighting game with a non manga/anime IP next, I think the reason people want them to make another anime fight game is because of DBFZ but I fear if they did that it would just be a DBFZ clone instead of something fresh. I would love if they tackled Fire Emblem
I doubt it would be a FighterZ clone since there are some gameplay mechanics in there that were specifically tailored to Dragon Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.