• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What will Hero Society's status be after this arc?

• Hero Society is damaged, but remains standing for the most part

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • Hero Society is destroyed, forcing a major change in the status quo

Votes: 46 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It's where my mind tends to go too, if only cause it's a nice number haha. Though I can't really picture how the next 25 vols. would be structured lol. Well predicting arcs and how long they'll last is something I struggle with for MHA in general, which is why I guess I can't blame people for suggesting we're going to Tartarus eventually since I really can't come up with something better to do.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
So if Shigaraki is getting the transplant then the events of Heroes Rising likely takes place between these last few chapters. Gonna be interesting to see how they work it in to the plot, unless of course the power the villains want is something else. Also things aren't looking so good if Endeavor makes the decision to tutor all three after understanding Hawks' message, he sees that they need all the help they can get. If Class B is really going to Tartarus with the teachers then I got some real bad feelings about them, sounds like some fodder is being prepared.

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
Do you guys reckon that the voice-casting teams have already casted characters like Gentle and La Brava?

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
caliph95 Silfer How unfortunate for you two that I'm swamped with work...

NEXYsmU.gif

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
In the meantime, have this adorable five-part comic from one of my favorite TodoMomo artists:

Good thing the weekend is coming. Got time to write.

For real though, been trying to finish up my long-ass impressions/thoughts post for the Kimetsu thread and I'm only halfway through? It's already like two pages, I think.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, I'm behind the first S4 episode is a mostly a recap right? If so, I might just wait and binge 1&2 at the same time.

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Wait, I'm behind the first S4 episode is a mostly a recap right? If so, I might just wait and binge 1&2 at the same time.
Sadly, yeah. Wish they didn't count these as part of the season. *sighs* Hopefully there'll be at least some nice original content.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I mean it makes sense due to how long its been, but I just know at the end I'm gonna be wishing for more, so might as well wait.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Of course Monoma wouldn't like her, he hast terrible taste

EDIT:Just read the correction that she is the one that doesnt like Monoma. Clever girl

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Oh is the suit supposed to be red on Shiggy? Hmm not sure about this.

Weird decision to place the movie after the most current arc when the 4th season won't even get to it.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Oh is the suit supposed to be red on Shiggy? Hmm not sure about this.

Weird decision to place the movie after the most current arc when the 4th season won't even get to it.
Both the movies and the anime are created for the sole purpose of promoting the manga, this is a clear tactic to have more anime-only's pick up the manga

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Subbed version

The villain has nine quirks and ability to steal quirks, this is probably most likely due to Ujiko experiments so this probably also spoils Shigaraki's power up

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Both the movies and the anime are created for the sole purpose of promoting the manga, this is a clear tactic to have more anime-only's pick up the manga
I mean yeah, but doing this is very odd since the first movie takes place before where the anime was at the time not long after it. I'm sure there won't be any big spoilers, but it's still weird to me.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
They just couldn't wait to animate Hawks so they said fuck where the anime is at 😂

Bold choice. I like it

Though it's likely gonna cause some headaches in the anime thread

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They just couldn't wait to animate Hawks so they said fuck where the anime is at 😂

Bold choice. I like it

Though it's likely gonna cause some headaches in the anime thread

I was actually about to tell em the trailer had spoilers, but I don't really wanna deal with that right now lol, watch someone say that saying anything at all was a spoiler lol

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I was actually about to tell em the trailer had spoilers, but I don't really wanna deal with that right now lol, watch someone say that saying anything at all was a spoiler lol
Same here. I guess for casual fans it really doesnt spoil much, but for people that watch 3/4 times it is very easy to notice things like shigaraki's hands, the doctor, or the guys that every manga fan is freaking out about.

Status
Not open for further replies.