• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What will Hero Society's status be after this arc?

• Hero Society is damaged, but remains standing for the most part

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • Hero Society is destroyed, forcing a major change in the status quo

Votes: 46 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
The explanation is there, and with the quirk stockpiling such an unclear thing as "power", this works. I guess it really depends on how Deku will go about accessing and controlling these quirks. I do think if Hori plays this right we could get a slow ease into each power-up with Deku having to search out a good mentor for each quirk since All Might doesn't cut it anymore. Perhaps the families of the previous users? Could be some interesting stuff there.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
So I'm assuming Deku won't be able to use all of these new quirks at once unless he taps into the Avatar State.

And uh, I am going to not bother dwelling on Uraraka's portrayal too much this chapter, and simply hope she does better moving forward.

Yeah, this is becoming a reoccuring trend to the point where I just won't have any expectations so I won't be disappointed anymore lol

Firelight

Dec 14, 2018
Got spoiled twice in here, so I had quite some time to dwell on the obvious main intrigue of the chapter, but it didn't help much due to how big of a deal it is. Like seriously, I'm extremely conflicted about it. This chapter may very well be the series' "jumping the shark" moment for people, and I honestly wouldn't blame them. 7 other quirks Deku will eventually have access to, and they're all enhanced by OfA on top of that. Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

It's like Horikoshi finally realized Deku's current powerset and progression is pretty dull, but went ahead and overcorrected the issue.

On top of that, the match is actually still going on, which is simultaneously both surprising and not surprising, due to all the jokes everyone has made about how terrible the teachers are, especially Aizawa (First thing he's done that I am genuinely side-eyeing him for). So the arc will go on for a bit longer unfortunately, but the silver lining is that Mina can hopefully get some quick shine out of it. :D

And uh, I am going to not bother dwelling on Uraraka's portrayal too much this chapter, and simply hope she does better moving forward.
Maybe aizawa choosing to keep the match going is a sign he saw the sudden "new" quirk Deku has and is suspicious or curious about whats going on

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
I'm so conflicted about the vestige/OfA development this chapter. On one hand, I wanted Deku to do more with his powers so I'm happy he's getting a more varied moveset , and this does open up some really frickin cool story possibilities with the vestiges and how Deku handles the new quirks. On the the other hand, it feels too soon. If this development had been foreshadowed more and happened much later in the series after he's mastered OfA it could've been a GOAT reveal. As it stands this might be the most divisive moment in the series, a turning point that we can't tell is good or bad just yet. I'm cautiously on board with it, I can only hope Hori has learned from the mistakes of his predecessors.

As far as the actual chapter goes, a liked it a lot. I still want the match to be over but that's not the arcs fault, and damn if I'm not gonna enjoy the battle while it lasts. With Deku's quirk post berserk, I'm starting to think his team will win. Will Shinso prove me wrong? Find out next time on My Hero Academia!

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Awww, I really wanted Deku to just be bunch kick man who got through situations with his brains.

If its written well I'm sure it could work but I don't want Deku to get AFO Sage Mode Nine Tailed Beast form.

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
Awww, I really wanted Deku to just be bunch kick man who got through situations with his brains.

If its written well I'm sure it could work but I don't want Deku to get AFO Sage Mode Nine Tailed Beast form.
Don't really see how this stops him from using his head. If anything this gives him more flexibitly in what plans he can come up with.

Oct 26, 2017
Ace, Avatar Deku getting more quirks to master is pretty great. It makes sense I guess, although a bit weird they never tried to give All Might them.

Dec 28, 2018
zYakpYc_d.jpg

This picture sums up how I feel about the chapter. I was discussing it earlier but I'm not a fan of this recent development. Like I'm glad that Deku is getting more variety added to his move-set now but it feels like it's way to much. Like the dude now has access to six other quirks. But if that wasn't bad enough those quirks also happen to be much stronger then when they were used by their original users. Like the key reason why I don't like this is because it can destroy the power scaling. That's one thing I found to be pretty good about this series was that we didn't have crazy escalation with each villain that showed up like other shonen manga tend to have. But if Deku can use multiple quirks at time on top one for all, then the dude will be super op. As such I feel like Horikoshi would have to introduce much stronger villains to be able to give any sort of challenge to Deku. And I would hate to see MHA fall into the pit of the escalation because of this. Now if Deku can only use one quirk at a time that be okay and I'm hoping that this is the direction it end up going in. Also I'm not a fan of the fight still continuing after what just happened. I said it earlier but it really makes that whole sequence of Deku rampaging feel rushed considering how quickly it was dealt with. Like I'd have much better if it took place after the fight instead of at the start of it. Just really annoying that the fight is still going on like nothing happened. Also looks like Ochaco is going straight back to being useless again cause we can't have her shine to much now can we, so happy about that really am man, great job Horikoshi.

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ
Yeaaah I'm not too sure about this. I guess I'll wait and see how the author handle things, but like other people have mentioned this has the potential of throwing the power scaling all outta whack.

Nightbird

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I'm not that surprised about that part of One for All, since it was assumed since the very beginning, but I do share everyone's concerns. This might be a little much

Xenoblade 3

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Yeah, not sure how I feel about this chapter. Deku had a great fight recently vs Gentle and it felt like he was progressing in a natural way. But now he just gets a gigantic power-up almost out of nowhere.
Like others have said, the power scaling can be thrown way off. I don't see how anyone aside from AFO can pose a threat to Deku in the near future.
Maybe there's a good justification behind this in the next arc.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
I don't see any need to be concerned at the moment. One For All itself was a powerup out of nowhere in the first place and the series has done a fine job with the quirkless Midoriya dealing with suddenly having a quirk and learning to use it. Going forward will just continue that, but now he's got 6 more quirks to deal with.

You guys are acting like Black Whip came out of nowhere and gave him an unearned win, but the opposite happened and it caused him hardship and threatened everyone around him. It's not like he just suddenly got 6 powers that he instantly knows how to use and suddenly he's ridiculously overpowered. His struggle to master One For All just got 6 times more complicated and difficult.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I'm feeling a weird sort of disappointment with these new developments. Like it can end up being cool and all but its in a direction I wish it hadn't gone.

FallenChief

Oct 27, 2017
Since Nana was Shigaraki's grandma, she may have had a similar quirk as Shiggy. Something along the lines of deterioration in her vicinity, which was amplified by OfA when she got it. That's why she was never shown using it. And maybe in her final fight against AfO, she sent All might away for this reason only, so that her quirk may not hurt AM.

Edit: I was thinking about this theory because people were concerned that Deku may get too OP. Think what happens when a OfA powered deterioration quirk gets on a rampage!!!!!

Flame Flamey

Feb 8, 2018
At least Mina was holding off Class B during all this, albeit offscreen, hopefully this isn't the extent of what Ochako and Mina get for this fight though.

Brickhunt

Feb 4, 2018
Brazil
I guess it was inevitable: ever since we learned about One for All there was speculation about this. It is very unlikely that this lineage would manage to get passed into 9 people without someone, at least, holding a quirk. Regarding the power scaling, there are my two solutions into this:

- All Might only had access to super strength, so he trained to master it to it's 100% potential. Since Deku does have 7 other options, now he will become a sort of "Jack of all trades". He won't reach the same level of power as All Might, but he will have decent mastery over the other quirks and the combination of all of them will make him as powerful as All Might was.

- Quirk Singularity for others: The Shiketsu academy teacher who attended the provisional exam for Bakugou told that there was a linethinking about, as parents quirks merge together in each generation, they become stronger and more complicated. Perhaps, as a counter-point to Deku's increasing strength, the others may have enough lineage of quirks to also trigger singularity.

Gaming_Groove

Apr 4, 2018
I wish like, Shiggy got his presumed multiple quirks first before we learned about this.
Yeah, I said the same before in spoiler text...Would have made Shiggy a bigger threat if if had gotten his multiple quirk/nomu-upgrade while Deku was still limited to his old powerset. Can't help but think there's been a mistake in basic storytelling here. You want your heroes to rise to the challenge that a villain presents, not the other way around. =\

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't see any need to be concerned at the moment. One For All itself was a powerup out of nowhere in the first place and the series has done a fine job with the quirkless Midoriya dealing with suddenly having a quirk and learning to use it. Going forward will just continue that, but now he's got 6 more quirks to deal with.

You guys are acting like Black Whip came out of nowhere and gave him an unearned win, but the opposite happened and it caused him hardship and threatened everyone around him. It's not like he just suddenly got 6 powers that he instantly knows how to use and suddenly he's ridiculously overpowered. His struggle to master One For All just got 6 times more complicated and difficult.
I mean he is overpowered. He's like a Saiyan and everyone else is a human.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Deku was already OP as fuck. Now he gets six additional supercharged quirks. God damn.
- All Might only had access to super strength, so he trained to master it to it's 100% potential. Since Deku does have 7 other options, now he will become a sort of "Jack of all trades". He won't reach the same level of power as All Might, but he will have decent mastery over the other quirks and the combination of all of them will make him as powerful as All Might was.
We already have had glimpses of Deku at 100% and he's comparable to All Might. Both the movie and Yakuza arc establish Deku's peak as being similar to All Might's.

Last edited:

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I doubt he is gonna get 6 other quirks, and that could be a translation error. My thinking is he's getting another 4, with access to 3 already happening:
-Stockpile Transfer Quirk is automatically the power of OfA
-Black Whip he just learned
-OfA power boost

The super strength is probably All Might's, and the other 2 are obvious as to who they are. I doubt he is getting a Quirk from Nana, and I already explained why. So yeah, besides the already existing OfA base that also creates the vestiges, he haa access to 6 other Quirks that will eventually or have manifested inside him. I think we will see the 2 others who already show up first, and then the 2 shrouded in Shadows.

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, nowwww I see how he becomes the greatest ever. He is going to be OP as all get out lol. Deku with access to more than one Quirk with the way he uses his head? And the Quirks are buffed by being in OFA? Nah, it is over for the rest of y'all.

I'm interested in Deku "completing" OFA. That seems to imply more that we need to know.

There is also something unsettling about them still being "alive" in his heart. That is the fate for all users? I mean, aiding those to come after is cool and what not but.....yeah. Than again, I wouldn't mind my will being carried on like that permanently.

Oct 25, 2017
As far as the power scaling, I think most are overlooking what it will take for him to become skilled with all those Quirks. He didn't just get access to new Quirks with control and mastery over. He has 6 new Quirks with no clue how to use them. Heck, he still doesn't even know how to activate them right now. I think it will be a slow progression for him and we will see the fruits much further down the road. Mastering OFA still needs to be his first priority as it is the center of it all and then he can go from there. This stuff should take time.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't mind this development. My biggest complaint with Deku is that his moveset has always been kinda boring to me, but getting access to more quirks is pretty awesome and will drastically change his moveset. He went from just having enhanced strength/speed, to essentially being Venom/Spider-Man now (RIP Sero).

That and the potential story developments that come with it. Officially on his records, Deku's quirk is "strengthening". This clearly isn't that, so I wonder if anyone will start closely investigating his quirk now.

Jarmel

Oct 25, 2017
New York
I doubt he is gonna get 6 other quirks, and that could be a translation error. My thinking is he's getting another 4, with access to 3 already happening:
-Stockpile Transfer Quirk is automatically the power of OfA
-Black Whip he just learned
-OfA power boost

The super strength is probably All Might's, and the other 2 are obvious as to who they are. I doubt he is getting a Quirk from Nana, and I already explained why. So yeah, besides the already existing OfA base that also creates the vestiges, he haa access to 6 other Quirks that will eventually or have manifested inside him. I think we will see the 2 others who already show up first, and then the 2 shrouded in Shadows.
My feeling is that OfA and the Stockpile quirk are one and the same. OfA is the gathering of strength, whether that's quirks or physical strength. So my assumption is that it's

1.Base OFA
2.Black Whip
3-7.Unknown

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Now I have to live the rest of my life wondering what it would have been like for the future successor if Todoroki inherited One For All instead. How much more powerful would Half-Cold Half-Hot become once enhanced by One For All?

Anyway, I like Hellboy a lot! He seems like a very nice guy. Although I kinda wish we got a name for him so that we don't need to refer to him as "Goggles" or "Hellboy" or "Black Whip Guy" or whatever. Overall, while I'm cautious of how easily this can ruin things, I'm very excited for this development. I'm also... honestly glad that the match has been continued? I was saying before how they should stop the match because Deku was in terrible pain and all that, but I guess this chapter made it not look as bad? It changed how I felt anyway. Especially after seeing the other students still ready to fight. The teachers probably should've at least called a time out or something though.

As for One For All and the "6 quirks" Hellboy mentioned, I believe he was referring to Nana's quirk, Black Whip, and the four (because we're not including the original) others before him. Assuming Hellboy is sixth, anyway. One For All itself is still the combination of the power stockpiling quirk as well as the quirk transference quirk, similar to how Half-Cold Half-Hot is the combination of Hellflame and Rei's quirk.

This is how I see it:
  • All For One's little brother: One For All (quirk transference + power stockpiling)
  • Second wielder: Unknown quirk
  • Third wielder: Unknown quirk
  • Fourth wielder: Unknown quirk
  • Fifth wielder: Unknown quirk
  • "Hellboy": Black Whip
  • Nana Shimura: Unknown quirk
  • Toshinori Yagi: None
  • Izuku Midoriya: None
There are six quirks aside from what Deku's been using all this time. The translation I read said "[Deku's] going to manifest six different quirks" which can be interpreted in a few ways... One is that from now on Deku will be able to use a total of six different quirks, including "vanilla One For All," i.e. super strength. Another is that he'll be able to use six other quirks on top of the super strength. Hopefully Caleb's translation will be clearer on this. Not that it matters too much since I'm fairly certain what Hellboy meant was that Deku would be able to use the quirks of the other predecessors. There are six other predecessors excluding All Might and All For One's little brother. Simple as that.

One last thing: I hope Black Whip is the only other quirk Deku will have access to before the school year ends. Plus I hope it takes him a really long time to master it. Although... I wonder if what he used was Black Whip at 100% since Hellboy said it's now been enhanced by One For All as well.
Yeah, I really like that quirk! So the stories in my "main" universe are all in the future, post WWIII and about 100 years out. Aesthetically it's very much Cyberpunk like Blade Runner or Akira, but it's structured more like a comic book/manga. It's an ensemble cast of teens(15-17) all with unique abilities and origins who end up forming a reluctant team sponsored by the government. I switch POV between the six leads to keep things kinetic, and I love writing the action scenes. Theres more I can tell you about if you're interested but some stuff I wanna keep close to the chest because I'm hoping to get it published and start a series.

But yeah, my main passion is writing. Books, movies, and tv shows. I want to do all three and hopefully one day even get my own production company so I can make my own stuff and help people make movies or adapt material into movies faithfully. I also have ideas for a Street Fighter or Resident Evil movie. I'll build up enough clout and then hit Capcom with the pitch
That sounds interesting! I like it! So is it a dystopia where the government is bad and that's why the characters are reluctant to be in a team sponsored by them...? I'd love to learn more if you don't mind sharing.

Ooh damn, that is an awesome passion and goal. I wish you luck, my man! Don't forget us little people once you hit the big leagues though! (๑ಥ﹏ಥ)ﻭ Would your ideas for a Street Fighter and/or Resident Evil movie be adaptations though? Or brand new stories? Either would be tricky, but especially the former since you'd have to squeeze the story down to two hours or so...

Speaking of Resident Evil, I tried the one-shot demo. It was fun! Not nearly as scary as I thought so maybe I'll be fine with playing RE2 after all. It's seriously tempting me to get the game on release, which is a problem because I'm getting Kingdom Hearts III for sure. Not only is that an issue financially speaking but it's kind of a waste to have two games when I'll be pre-occupied with either one more. It's probably smarter to get RE2 at a later date... but I really enjoyed the demo and hated the short time I had to play it. Tsk. I'm still worried as hell for the Lickers though, lol.
It's less about the length and more about the current arc dosent feel like one of the more important arcs to the overall series compared to the B Rank Wars. I just don't feel like the arcs compare fairly. That and the structure is different anyway so it's hard to compare directly.

Anyway I would also recommend that you check out Chippo's translation for the Databook if you want some more cool extra stuff. Ashihara answered 303 questions in it so it's definitely fun stuff.
http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/bbf-worldtrigger
Oh that's true, the arcs shouldn't really be compared directly like this. They share some similarities but they're pretty different in significant ways. As I believe I mentioned before, I was only bringing it up since others reference it before I started World Trigger.

Thanks for the link! That sounds interesting and I don't think I would have ever known about something like that. What's "BBF" stand for though...? Just curious.
We already have had glimpses of Deku at 100% and he's comparable to All Might.
Oh. This reminds me of how some people complained that we've already seen Deku at 100% and thus have kind of been spoiled at what he's gonna be like in the future. This latest development totally destroys that notion because Deku at full power is probably gonna make All Might seem like last year's news.
Since Nana was Shigaraki's grandma, she may have had a similar quirk as Shiggy. Something along the lines of deterioration in her vicinity, which was amplified by OfA when she got it. That's why she was never shown using it. And maybe in her final fight against AfO, she sent All might away for this reason only, so that her quirk may not hurt AM.
Hellboy said that One For All has only amplified the quirks now, and Deku's Black Whip is a hell of a lot stronger than his originally was when he was using it. So whatever Nana's quirk was was unlikely to have been enhanced. I'm inclined to think Nana's quirk isn't anything like Shigaraki's Decay... since he's the grandson so a lot could have changed on the way. There's whatever Nana's son's quirk was that we have to consider, as well as the quirk of his wife. The addition of the wife's quirk could have been what ultimately created Decay for all we know.

Jarmel

Oct 25, 2017
New York
It's worth noting that seven is generally viewed as a magical number in storytelling so it's likely six addditional quirks. We've never seen Nana fight so she probably has some quirk.

Her quirk is probably some hard counter to Shigaraki. There's also a little bit of irony in there in that AfO chose his successor to hurt All Might the most and it turns out that might be the person most illfitted to counter OfA.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Monoma continues to be the worst

Oh that's true, the arcs shouldn't really be compared directly like this. They share some similarities but they're pretty different in significant ways. As I believe I mentioned before, I was only bringing it up since others reference it before I started World Trigger.

Thanks for the link! That sounds interesting and I don't think I would have ever known about something like that. What's "BBF" stand for though...? Just curious.
Border Briefing File. It's just the special name for the Databook.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Not a fan of the developments of Deku's power, but I will not paint this as bad until I see the end result
Oh my god what she did now? You guys try to much to paint Uraraka in a bad manner lol
But now he just gets a gigantic power-up almost out of nowhere.
It isn't, it was teased for a long time since the singularity was introduced
You want your heroes to rise to the challenge that a villain presents, not the other way around. =\
Except that MHA plot is literally the opposite, the villains challenging the peace offered by a much stronger hero side.

Last edited:

JohnDoe

Oct 26, 2017
I'm a bit on the fence about him getting 6 quirks. I do hope they haven't been amplified too much by OFA. Maybe he can only use one quirk at a time, that'd be a good limit.

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
I don't mind this development. My biggest complaint with Deku is that his moveset has always been kinda boring to me, but getting access to more quirks is pretty awesome and will drastically change his moveset. He went from just having enhanced strength/speed, to essentially being Venom/Spider-Man now (RIP Sero).

That and the potential story developments that come with it. Officially on his records, Deku's quirk is "strengthening". This clearly isn't that, so I wonder if anyone will start closely investigating his quirk now.
This. Deku's quirk just got way more interesting in many ways.
Exciting development.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I wonder,Why are they shrouding those two in particular in shadow
One for All is keeping the hidden cause they are already broken as fuck, and doesn't know what will happen if a Torch Bearer would unlock them. Hopefully.
Its refreshing to hear hellboy say that anger has its place in a heroes drive.
Bakugo just went from Best boy to Bestest Boy. Now imagine Anger McGee getting OfAnand having his explosions quirk enhanfed on top of Angry Hero Power Boost. Holy fuck.

Probably gonna be some bullshit excuse like, instead of focusing my strength power boost on the inside, I just manifest it on the outside. Why is it black? Uh, those are dead muscle cells that dissapate when used up. But how do they stay together then? Because they can.

As for One For All and the "6 quirks" Hellboy mentioned, I believe he was referring to Nana's quirk, Black Whip, and the four (because we're not including the original) others before him. Assuming Hellboy is sixth, anyway. One For All itself is still the combination of the power stockpiling quirk as well as the quirk transference quirk, similar to how Half-Cold Half-Hot is the combination of Hellflame and Rei's quirk.

This is how I see it:
  • All For One's little brother: One For All (quirk transference + power stockpiling)
  • Second wielder: Unknown quirk
  • Third wielder: Unknown quirk
  • Fourth wielder: Unknown quirk
  • Fifth wielder: Unknown quirk
  • "Hellboy": Black Whip
  • Nana Shimura: Unknown quirk
  • Toshinori Yagi: None
  • Izuku Midoriya: None
There are six quirks aside from what Deku's been using all this time. The translation I read said "[Deku's] going to manifest six different quirks" which can be interpreted in a few ways... One is that from now on Deku will be able to use a total of six different quirks, including "vanilla One For All," i.e. super strength. Another is that he'll be able to use six other quirks on top of the super strength. Hopefully Caleb's translation will be clearer on this. Not that it matters too much since I'm fairly certain what Hellboy meant was that Deku would be able to use the quirks of the other predecessors. There are six other predecessors excluding All Might and All For One's little brother. Simple as that.

One last thing: I hope Black Whip is the only other quirk Deku will have access to before the school year ends. Plus I hope it takes him a really long time to master it. Although... I wonder if what he used was Black Whip at 100% since Hellboy said it's now been enhanced by One For All as well.

Hellboy said that One For All has only amplified the quirks now, and Deku's Black Whip is a hell of a lot stronger than his originally was when he was using it. So whatever Nana's quirk was was unlikely to have been enhanced. I'm inclined to think Nana's quirk isn't anything like Shigaraki's Decay... since he's the grandson so a lot could have changed on the way. There's whatever Nana's son's quirk was that we have to consider, as well as the quirk of his wife. The addition of the wife's quirk could have been what ultimately created Decay for all we know.
That's what I understood as well, the 6 quirks are the ones before All Might. However, I still believe Nana was quirkless, which is why she was able to see the Vestiges. I think there has to be a connection there and why it wasn't time yet, because they had to let OfA breathe instead of amassing more quirks.
Now that he has 4-5 more quirks to learn, I definitely think we will see a time skip more than ever. I don't see him learning all of them within his time as a high schooler, and there is potential now for a My Hero Cariera part 2, where we go over his early years as a Professional Hero.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
I'm excited to see what kind of quirks Deku gets. Really curious what Nana's quirk was.

Though I feel like Deku will have a lot of explaining to do. Please don't handwave this away.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I like how All Might is freaking out, he sure isn't confortable with the match continuing
All Deku needs is a harem to be a fanfic character
No, he isn't, a fanfic character would master base OFA by now and would unlock all 6 powers with 100% control from the get go. There also would be no foreshadowing why that happenned.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I like how All Might is freaking out, he sure isn't confortable with the match continuing
Aizawa however being okay with it is highly suspicious. I hope to god he's not the doyble agent reporting back to AfO, cause he showed way too much interest in this new power. And I doubt he knew Hellboy in his younger days or something like that.

SonicX_Zero

Oct 26, 2017
So Midoriya is basically going to be like Recca Hanabishi. LOL I hope Horikoshi will go about a different way in making Deku reach his full potential.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Aizawa however being okay with it is highly suspicious. I hope to god he's not the doyble agent reporting back to AfO, cause he showed way too much interest in this new power. And I doubt he knew Hellboy in his younger days or something like that.

I'm not sure how you see it as him being interested in his power.

Though I can see at the end of this arc we see whoever the traitor is reporting in that Deku has multiple quirks now.

Gaming_Groove

Apr 4, 2018
I mean, it could be that he looked up to him in some way. I think it would be a cool way to explain what inspired his fighting style with the capture cloth.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
About power escalation, i think this can be easily solved by having more than one person against the other. We saw Kurogiri and Nomu being enough to stop all might and recently we had Endeavor needing Hawks help to beat High End.
More focus in team combination than pure power is what I hope for future battles

Status
Not open for further replies.