• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What will Hero Society's status be after this arc?

• Hero Society is damaged, but remains standing for the most part

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • Hero Society is destroyed, forcing a major change in the status quo

Votes: 46 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Feels meaningless to commend a femchars role in an arc that was criticized for having no stakes/being only made to level up mido. Yaomomo was the only A class who did something of note, lobes only served as an asset for baks to use, ochako only served as an asset for midos development as well as shipping fodder that was awkwardly time and ill-placed.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Feels meaningless to commend a femchars role in an arc that was criticized for having no stakes/being only made to level up mido. Yaomomo was the only A class who did something of note, lobes only served as an asset for baks to use, ochako only served as an asset for midos development as well as shipping fodder that was awkwardly time and ill-placed.
Um the complete opposite, her team was the only one lose and it was a complete sweep

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
I feel Asui being the MVP of the first round may have been ignored.

Anyways, I know super powers in fiction just have whatever rules they need for the plot, but I feel its a bit odd in retrospect that Eri's quirk needs to "store" up whatever time reversal particles she has, so Monoma can't copy it, but just her blood on its own (albeit refined in some fashion) evidently just has whatever time effecting power on its own.

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Sorry bro, didn't mean to single you out specifically I was just talking general. While I do think the Kamino fight is better from an emotional standpoint, it's probably not the best fight of the year either.
Don't worry, haha, I didn't feel singled out or anything. It's a valid point since "best fight" is such a vague category and would ought to have clearer factors to determine the winner, such as fight choreography, animation, and emotional impact. Among these three, MHA definitely wins in the third area, but Boruto #65 wins the first two for me.
Also, I was playing some RE2 the other day and saw that you got it! How are you liking it?
I love it! I just beat Claire's story the other night, actually. Whew, what a ride! It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be and Mr. X only socked me a couple of times, so I feel pretty good about my overall performance. I didn't know the number of saves counted towards the final grade though, so I ended up saving a ton but I ultimately didn't care since it was my first time playing the game and I wanted to take my time with it and be as cautious as I feel is necessary. Sadly, I did end up using a walkthrough a lot towards the end cause I was getting a bit stressed already, but mostly just to check for missing items.

I started checking Polygon's walkthrough because I got lost in the sewers and wasn't sure how to proceed, then there was also that suspicious area that had those G... gunk, all over it. I'm glad I used the walkthrough in that section cause I'd have ended up dying if I wasn't prepared for three G-adults, lol. I didn't read about the fourth one that spawns on your way back though, so I got damaged a bit there.

I'm so proud of myself for beating the game since it's the first survival horror (The Last of Us doesn't count as "survival horror," right?) game I've beaten and I was worried about the bosses but it turns out they're not too tough once you know how to fight them.

Thank fuck they gave us a minigun for the final boss fight! It was cool of Capcom to let us kind of chill like that since it wasn't gonna be as difficult as the other fights, yet still challenging enough due to the small-ish space.

I'm looking forward to playing as Leon in the 2nd run, but I'm also wary cause I read that it's tougher? At least I'll get a shotgun, I suppose. And a flamethrower, apparently.
Joining @bunkitz in being disappointed that the evaluations of teams 2 and 3 were skipped. Damn you Horikoshi.
*sighs* Yeah, it really sucks. I can't imagine he'll bring it up in the future outside of tiny flashbacks, but even that is doubtful.

What I'm really hoping for is to one day see Shoto and Momo training together and we get a quick flashback of Aizawa suggesting the two of them work together on strategies and techniques to make up for the different areas they lack in, citing the end of term exams as proof that the two of them work well together and inspire each other, hence the suggestion.

I'm TodoMomo trash but that is actually a valid thing to expect/want.
You know what fuck it since I already mentioned my dislike for most of the fights and villains in MHA I might as well talk about some other aspects I don't like either. Deku, I don't think he's all that good as far as protagonists go and the dude is just barely serviceable. His development isn't bad, or anything I just struggle to muster any kind of care for him and I feel like a lot of that has to do with his personality. Hell, I don't even care all that much for either Todoroki or Bakugou as I find those two to be meh as well. I do however really like the side cast in MHA the problem is though is that Horikoshi can't seem to utilize them well at all. He might not be at the level of Dragon Ball when it comes to the poor use of the side cast, but he does leave a lot to be desired. Speaking of which the female cast of MHA is absolutely terrible and is no better than a lot of other manga's treatment of female characters. While the fan service moments don't show up as often in other manga, it still happens just enough that it annoys the ever living hell out of me. Frankly its outright disgusting to see a full grown ass man sexualizing teenage girls and this series would be perfectly well without it. Also, there's no excuse for why Momo outfit is the way it is other than Horikoshi is a pervert. Another thing is that when you compare the development of the female cast and male cast, the female cast is severely lacking. Like the only female characters who have any kind of decent character development are Ochaco and Momo and it's debatable if its even any good. But by far the worst aspect of the female cast is that the fucker can't seem to utilize them worth a shit. You could attribute this to how he struggles to use the side cast, but the female cast seems to get it the worst. Like fuck me I can't recall a single time that any female character ever played much of a prominent role in any given arc. The only one whos I can think of is Toga and maybe Momo and that's just plain depressing. And if the Overhaul arc isn't a prime example of how bad Horikoshi is at handling the female cast. For the most part it feels like the female cast are handed the table scraps while the male characters are all given full course meals and I'm fucking sick of it. I mean shit the best fight on the female side is freaking Ochaco vs Bakugo and that happened almost a hundred and then some chapters ago. And another thing is that post Overhaul every arc afterward has been very mediocre. The only saving grace of either the Cultural festival and Pro Hero arc is the introduction of Gentle and Hawks. Sorry to bitch and moan about this kind of stuff as I know no onr likes to see this kind of shit but these issues have just been bugging me for the longest. I'll fuck on off for now and try to be more positive and less of a negative twat whenever I come back.
While I disagree with many of your points, there's no need to apologize for ranting about the things you take issue with with the series. It's more than fine to criticize MHA or state what you dislike about it. If you're beginning to feel burned out or simply not enjoying it as much though, maybe take a step back and have a short (or however long you might need) break from the series? There's really no benefit to forcing yourself through a game or series you're not enjoying.
Bu bu bu the one female character who is my favorite despite never getting a spot light until last month got crushed by the strongest student in both classes therefore all women characters are treated badly in the whole series
Be civil. You can discuss the series and criticisms towards it without poking fun of other members. Refresh yourself on the forum rules if you must.

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
You would really leave a series/game unfinished and abandoned after devoting so much time to coming this far? I just cant imagine dropping stuff this far in.
That's just letting yourself get mindgamed by the sunk-cost fallacy.
it's always more productive to choose what's good for you in the moment.
I dropped Dota 2 after 2000 hours lmao.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
You would really leave a series/game unfinished and abandoned after devoting so much time to coming this far? I just cant imagine dropping stuff this far in.
If I'm not enjoying it anymore, sure. I also didn't give an example, so this also applies to things I've only spent varying amounts of time on. It could be something new or something I've spent only a few days or weeks on.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Don't worry, haha, I didn't feel singled out or anything. It's a valid point since "best fight" is such a vague category and would ought to have clearer factors to determine the winner, such as fight choreography, animation, and emotional impact. Among these three, MHA definitely wins in the third area, but Boruto #65 wins the first two for me.

I love it! I just beat Claire's story the other night, actually. Whew, what a ride! It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be and Mr. X only socked me a couple of times, so I feel pretty good about my overall performance. I didn't know the number of saves counted towards the final grade though, so I ended up saving a ton but I ultimately didn't care since it was my first time playing the game and I wanted to take my time with it and be as cautious as I feel is necessary. Sadly, I did end up using a walkthrough a lot towards the end cause I was getting a bit stressed already, but mostly just to check for missing items.
I'm glad you liked it! RE2 was always my favorite of the PS1 trilogy and they did a beautiful job recreating it. I was impressed with how they enhanced the story as well. I love Claire's character so much in this, and I liked her a fair bit already. If you make it through this game you should feel good haha, there's some tricky parts.

No shame in using a walkthrough, as you play through it more you'll rely on that stuff less and less. Especially if you wanna go for Hardcore runs and S ranks. Saves aren't important unless you want S+ which is really just for bragging rights. I mean, I did it, but I was a little obsessed. I wouldn't recommend it til you play through a couple more times and know the layout like the back of your hand. You can only save 3 times to get an S+ in addition to beating it in a certain time. Not hard at all in standard, but definitely challenging on Hardcore.

I wanna say you need to beat it in 3 hours 30 min for S 1st run, 3 hours 2nd run. Hardcore is 3 hours 1st run 2 hours 30 mins 2nd run iirc. 3 saves or less for the S+ on both
I started checking Polygon's walkthrough because I got lost in the sewers and wasn't sure how to proceed, then there was also that suspicious area that had those G... gunk, all over it. I'm glad I used the walkthrough in that section cause I'd have ended up dying if I wasn't prepared for three G-adults, lol. I didn't read about the fourth one that spawns on your way back though, so I got damaged a bit there.

I'm so proud of myself for beating the game since it's the first survival horror (The Last of Us doesn't count as "survival horror," right?) game I've beaten and I was worried about the bosses but it turns out they're not too tough once you know how to fight them.
The G adults weren't in the original and are all kinds of fucked, haha. Their grab range is some BS!! I used the Spark Shot on them with Claire and the Flamethrower with Leon

I'd say The Last of Us counts as survival horror, though I do think the classic Resident Evil games are the purer experience. Man, my fanboy is showing. And yeah, the bosses are really fun!
I'm looking forward to playing as Leon in the 2nd run, but I'm also wary cause I read that it's tougher? At least I'll get a shotgun, I suppose. And a flamethrower, apparently.
Oh yeah, they knew you beat one run already, so there's no need for a learning curve. The flip side is you can get through sections much quicker, but the puzzle solutions are different. Curious how you'll like Leon's Story and Ada in comparison to Sherry and Claire.

Leon gets some good stuff, though I think Claire has a slightly better arsenal. The Grenade Launcher never stops being useful

Trojita

Oct 25, 2017
2fdoieame8h21.jpg

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I dropped Pokemon XY in the moment greninja fainted, seriously it took me less than 10 seconds to close the episode.
I eventually watched the ending of the series months after tho

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I'm glad you liked it! RE2 was always my favorite of the PS1 trilogy and they did a beautiful job recreating it. I was impressed with how they enhanced the story as well. I love Claire's character so much in this, and I liked her a fair bit already. If you make it through this game you should feel good haha, there's some tricky parts.
Claire's my favorite character in the series since, aside from RE5 on the PS3, the only other game I finished in the series was Darkside Chronicles on the Wii and I loved her there so I was excited to finally play the game where she first appears in and man, is she awesome or what? She's such a badass and it's both moving and inspiring how far she goes for Sherry.

I am proud of myself for figuring out some of the puzzles, heh. Plus beating the bosses and stuff. I died in the 2nd form fight a lot because of the crane... but I'm particularly proud of myself for beating it then reloading my save just because I realized I could do it much better. I managed to beat him immediately after reloading my file and this time I got to save up on ammo a lot. I only died once in the 3rd form fight but I think it was my favorite? It was really tense but also really fun while still being challenging.
The G adults weren't in the original and are all kinds of fucked, haha. Their grab range is some BS!! I used the Spark Shot on them with Claire and the Flamethrower with Leon

I'd say The Last of Us counts as survival horror, though I do think the classic Resident Evil games are the purer experience. Man, my fanboy is showing. And yeah, the bosses are really fun!
Oh, it must've been a rude surprise to suddenly find those monsters down in the sewers then, huh? I was lucky dealing with them since I had the grenade launcher and they seemed to die in just one flame round? Maybe one and a few gunshots. I only got hit by a G adult once the entire time, I think... I doubt I'll be able to say that once I play as Leon though, haha.

Is the Flamethrower Leon's equivalent of the Spark Shot? I am looking forward to incinerating those ivy zombies with it, lol.
Hmm, I guess it does technically count... it's just far, far less scary. Not that that's any jab at it, cause I absolutely love The Last of Us. I just consider it more of survival action than horror.
Oh yeah, they knew you beat one run already, so there's no need for a learning curve. The flip side is you can get through sections much quicker, but the puzzle solutions are different. Curious how you'll like Leon's Story and Ada in comparison to Sherry and Claire.
I read that Leon's story is more like a detective story since he's a cop? That sounds cool. I'm also very excited to meet Ada Wong because while I never cared for her character before... well, she's super pretty here. Plus, it finally dawned on me that this is one of the few Chinese characters in games I'm interested in and I'm always excited to meet characters like that. (it's an even bigger plus that she's Chinese-American, which means she comes from an immigrant family)

Oh, speaking of Sherry and Claire though:
It was really nice to see that Annette wasn't a (metaphorical) monster and truly cared for Sherry (her line about not being able to let her daughter live in a world where G existed was great) which was far from the first impression she gave me. It's a shame she died though...
The Grenade Launcher never stops being useful
It stops being useful when you run out of ammo like I did...

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all shoulda given up hope on Ash ever winning a league after Johto tbh

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
XY gave us hope for the first time in years and then crushed it, to this day I still don't know what the writers were thinking

Man dont make me think about XY again. That shit makes me sad. We had that shit trending on twitter and reaction videos of that pokemon league and forums talking about the series again and we got shot down so fucking hard it was damn heartbreaking.

Dec 28, 2018
Thinking about it last night and reading your replies today it would be best for me to drop the series for now. I haven't been enjoying it as much as I used to and I feel like because of that I've been getting more crass whenever I talk about it. And I don't want to kill the good vibes of this thread with my constant complaining. Also want to apologize to Tace and Takyon as I was really rude to both of you yesterday and that wasn't right of me. And despite not being in this thread for long everyone has been really kind and I appreciate that a lot y'all are good people. Anyways peace.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Thinking about it last night and reading your replies today it would be best for me to drop the series for now. I haven't been enjoying it as much as I used to and I feel like because of that I've been getting more crass whenever I talk about it. And I don't want to kill the good vibes of this thread with my constant complaining. Also want to apologize to Tace and Takyon as I was really rude to both of you yesterday and that wasn't right of me. And despite not being in this thread for long everyone has been really kind and I appreciate that a lot y'all are good people. Anyways peace.
Sad to see you go but you're welcome to come back anytime you feel like

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
all good dude

Oct 25, 2017
Id stilll suggest just reading it and as if it were a daily comic or skimming so you can at least stay in the know. Also at least still read vigilantes. Koichi THE CRUELLER Haimawari fixes everything thats wrong with Midoriya.

Ive skimmed One Piece for years now only reading when panels when the actually meaningful and relevant characters are shown, otherwise, skip. That said I religiously do play the anime as background material when Im writing so Im always in the know, and I also watch the dub episodes as they come.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
I don't really see the point in "reading" a series if you're skimming it.

Seems like an oxymoron, but maybe it's just me.

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
(Sun and Moon anime is better than XY)

Maybe but We already got crushed by XY so alot of people didn't give it a chance. Also the animation was sloppy in the beginning so it didn't make the best first impression even tho it was pretty decent after the first few episodes.

Though we can all be honest and this means nothing because Pokemon company wont let Ash move to the next level or retire him as a character even tho they really need to. The anime is so fucking stagnant now in its struggle to never move forward.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Maybe but We already got crushed by XY so alot of people didn't give it a chance. Also the animation was sloppy in the beginning so it didn't make the best first impression even tho it was pretty decent after the first few episodes.

Though we can all be honest and this means nothing because Pokemon company wont let Ash move to the next level or retire him as a character even tho they really need to. The anime is so fucking stagnant now in its struggle to never move forward.
Yeah there's no point in watching an anime where the protagonist will never win

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Read the official version and the results are the same: Eri is too damn cute and precious! I'm kinda hoping Monoma ends up being a big brother figure of sorts to Eri. You know, humanize the guy a bit more and show us another side that isn't crazy. I also really like how Aizawa's reason wasn't even for Mirio but simply to help Eri learn how to use her Quirk. That was really nice of him.

I'm also glad that Kirishima and Tetsutetsu are beginning to show more differences, and the former apparently being able to grow tougher the more damage he gets is interesting. Kinda reminds me of the Hulk getting bigger and stronger the angrier he gets.

Oh, and speaking of Kirishima, MAL apparently lists him as a main cast member now for season 4!

Oct 25, 2017
one of my coworkers that I took to see the movie finally got started on the series, glad the movie got him interested. Great to have a coworker to talk to it about.

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Well he was arguably the main character of the Overhaul arc, or at least one of
Yup, but it was still neat seeing it.
was sure much of everything of MAL is user inputted so I dont know if that statement necessarily means anything. Ive submitted tons of manga and character entries across numerous series.
Ah, I didn't know that. I don't really go to MAL, just saw a tweet about it.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Hot take. Deku's much better when he is around anyone that isn't bakugo, I know horikoshi is trying to make their relation better but just compare when deku is with Mirio or Todoroki to when he is with Bakugo. Deku seems to click with everyone except Bakugo

Oct 25, 2017
Hot take. Deku's much better when he is around anyone that isn't bakugo, I know horikoshi is trying to make their relation better but just compare when deku is with Mirio or Todoroki to when he is with Bakugo. Deku seems to click with everyone except Bakugo
really? the vacuum scene, discussing movies, and their MidoBaks banter during the recent arc has all been really good at show MidoBak interacting swimmingly well with each other.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
I agree with this 100%, I noticed the public opinion on Deku started to go south after Deku vs Bakugo 2 because Deku's whole attitude towards Bakugo makes him look like a doormat, and Horikoshi has done a terrible job with their friendship since he never addresses how horrible was to Izuku, Bakugo shows no remorse for his bullying and continues to treat Deku like shit and Deku just takes it because the manga brushes it off as a friendly rivalry

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I agree with this 100%, I noticed the public opinion on Deku started to go south after Deku vs Bakugo 2 because Deku's whole attitude towards Bakugo makes him look like a doormat, and Horikoshi has done a terrible job with their friendship since he never addresses how horrible was to Izuku, Bakugo shows no remorse for his bullying and continues to treat Deku like shit and Deku just takes it because the manga brushes it off as a friendly rivalry
In retrospect that is when my opinion of Bakugo started to go south too

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
In retrospect that is when my opinion of Bakugo started to go south too
What I see is that Bakugo started the story with no redeeming qualities and after placing top 3 in the first popularity poll he was given some, so I wonder how different Bakugo's story would be if he never ranked in the top 10 in any popularity poll ?
Main character of Overhaul arc? I don't know if that can be really argued over Deku and Mirio.
Well with Mirio yes, Mirio had the best part of the Overhaul arc but it was still only one part, Kirishima had a big moment during the set up part, a fight during the raid, and a 2 chapter flashback

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Deku's lamer than usual when he's around Bakugo. Only time it's kinda interesting in spite of that is Bakugo now being a part of his private chats with All Might.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Deku is still more important, huge part of the arc is his reaction to Nighteye not recognizing him
Deku's lamer than usual when he's around Bakugo. Only time it's kinda interesting in spite of that is Bakugo now being a part of his private chats with All Might.
Not just deku, plenty of characters are lamer with bakugo around. Only Kirishima doesn't really suffer from that, but he works well with everyone.
For example I find the rivalry between Bakugo and Todoroki really boring and one sided

Last edited:

Gaming_Groove

Apr 4, 2018
Kirishima had a big part in the Overhaul arc, but really he's more on par with someone like Chouji in the Sasuke retrieval arc. He has his big moments and flashbacks, but the events don't really center on him. He does have a character arc, but that's more internal and not directly connected to what's going on in the plot. Suneater is in the same boat.

Though it's a mess and hard to point to any one character as the lead, I think the arc is generally focused on Mirio and Deku trying to redeem their lack of action in their first encounter with Eri, as well as Deku trying to gain the approval of Nighteye. Thinking of it from that perspective, Deku offering Mirio his quirk, while in character for him, was really frustrating and something I wish hadn't happened since it sort of betrays one of the major themes of the arc.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Claire's my favorite character in the series since, aside from RE5 on the PS3, the only other game I finished in the series was Darkside Chronicles on the Wii and I loved her there so I was excited to finally play the game where she first appears in and man, is she awesome or what? She's such a badass and it's both moving and inspiring how far she goes for Sherry.

I am proud of myself for figuring out some of the puzzles, heh. Plus beating the bosses and stuff. I died in the 2nd form fight a lot because of the crane... but I'm particularly proud of myself for beating it then reloading my save just because I realized I could do it much better. I managed to beat him immediately after reloading my file and this time I got to save up on ammo a lot. I only died once in the 3rd form fight but I think it was my favorite? It was really tense but also really fun while still being challenging.
Claire bros! Yeah, she's the best. Her and Jill Valentine. So many good moments and lines. Also, I couldn't tell you how many times my dumb ass got smacked by that crane lol. I kept trying to conserve ammo and he would always grab me right when the crane was coming back around 💀 3rd form is my favorite too, especially cause it follows that bad ass line by Claire.
Trust me!
Oh, it must've been a rude surprise to suddenly find those monsters down in the sewers then, huh? I was lucky dealing with them since I had the grenade launcher and they seemed to die in just one flame round? Maybe one and a few gunshots. I only got hit by a G adult once the entire time, I think... I doubt I'll be able to say that once I play as Leon though, haha.

Is the Flamethrower Leon's equivalent of the Spark Shot? I am looking forward to incinerating those ivy zombies with it, lol.
Hmm, I guess it does technically count... it's just far, far less scary. Not that that's any jab at it, cause I absolutely love The Last of Us. I just consider it more of survival action than horror.
More annoying than anything lol, but Claire's sparkshot is a god send. Leon's flamethrower is his Sparkshot equivalent, but it doesn't stun as well as you'd expect. It is great on those Ivy's though
No I hear you, The Last of Us is going for a different vibe than RE
I read that Leon's story is more like a detective story since he's a cop? That sounds cool. I'm also very excited to meet Ada Wong because while I never cared for her character before... well, she's super pretty here. Plus, it finally dawned on me that this is one of the few Chinese characters in games I'm interested in and I'm always excited to meet characters like that. (it's an even bigger plus that she's Chinese-American, which means she comes from an immigrant family)

Oh, speaking of Sherry and Claire though:
It was really nice to see that Annette wasn't a (metaphorical) monster and truly cared for Sherry (her line about not being able to let her daughter live in a world where G existed was great) which was far from the first impression she gave me. It's a shame she died though...
I'd say it's more of a traditional cop story, Leon is very naive but well meaning, and this is sorta his Training Day. Ada is a great counter to him, and a pretty cool character to boot.
I liked Annette a lot too, but not nearly as much in Leon's scenario. You'll see what I mean.
It stops being useful when you run out of ammo like I did...
Lol it be like that sometimes. I actually ran out of ammo on G4 with Claire on Hardcore and couldn't do anything but wait for the self destruct sequence to kill me 😂.
Y'all shoulda given up hope on Ash ever winning a league after Johto tbh
I was out after Sinnoh, shit is ridiculous
Take all the time you need, and feel free to return when you're feeling up to it. Also don't feel like you have to leave because your opinions aren't always positive. Criticism is part of discussion
It's not Bakugo's fault he makes Deku look like a wet blanket.

PhantomKnight

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I agree characters are lamer around Bakugo.
Bakugo is so great he makes the characters around him rather inadequate (except Kirishima)
The other characters really need to step up and get on his level.

Status
Not open for further replies.