• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What will Hero Society's status be after this arc?

• Hero Society is damaged, but remains standing for the most part

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • Hero Society is destroyed, forcing a major change in the status quo

Votes: 46 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
I did not realize so many people were mad at Asui for her comments on the Bakugo rescue. It really isn't that hard to see where she was coming from. There were clear rules, that group decided it didn't apply to them because they thought they had great intentions. Not to mention, what everyone saw on the news and then finding out that they actually did go ...

I think thats fans looking deeper into something thats not there and reading to much out of simple interactions, right Morlas
No, it's called seeing potential in what's been shown.

No, it's called seeing potential in what's been shown.

ImaginativeUglyBoubou-max-1mb.gif

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
personally i think Todoroki would like someone who can take charge of a situation, but is also level-headed and knows how to compromise....like Momo tbh

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Sometimes i wonder in which dimension some people live, that they actually think OchakoxBakugou can happen.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Doesn't have to be romantic, but her and Baks developing any sort of commraderie would play over well and also make her more interesting.
All that happened with those 2 was the standard Shonen fight, Bakugo not underestimating his opponent and showing respect isn't something that was ever exclusive towards her

Oct 25, 2017
All that happened with those 2 was the standard Shonen fight, Bakugo not underestimating his opponent and showing respect isn't something that was ever exclusive towards her
This was a time when Bakugo GENUINELY did not know the names of most of his classmates and at his near worst. Characters develop playing off of each other. He's less of a shit head around her. Her being around him could give her more to do. Not even shipping at this point, just outlining character development here.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
I always saw Bakugo as asexual or more appropriately Winningsexual, the man doesn't have any interest in romance
Ha!
personally i think Todoroki would like someone who can take charge of a situation, but is also level-headed and knows how to compromise....like Momo tbh
Endgame, baby
Naruto set precedent with these types of ships happening (SakuSasu) so BakuChako is totally in the realm of possibility and reality.
One of them expressed romantic(and unhealthy) feelings towards the other though.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Naruto is one of the last places you should look for well written relationships

Oct 25, 2017
I do wonder if they could pull off a Stain like arc with Minetta involved. Straight up in costume and everything. Oh God, would he keep the diaper as a pro?

Actually at this point. Uraraka learning Dekus secret would probably change their dynamic enough. At least that's something.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Bakugo x Ochako has no material in canon so most of it fanfiction. You can't say it is interesting when they barely interact in canon
The only good Bakugo ship is with Kirishima regardless

Oct 25, 2017
The only good Bakugo ship is with Kirishima regardless
But Kaminari makes Kirishima so much happier and they are literally joined at the hip. so many times with them holding hands, on each other, talking, joking, laughing everything.

And anyway, BakuTodo gives more of a romantic feeling and we see they spend a ton of time together as well, so something is there.

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
Speaking of Kamui Woods...
DiC04xIX0AAABaZ.jpg

Did he also face discrimination for being a wood-child? That could be one explanation for a "miserable childhood".

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Aww, I missed ship talk. I was asleep so it couldn't be helped, sadly. Not surprised to see the same old patterns though...

Easily Kota for me. I don't recall Inari being of any significance after the Zabuza arc, nor ever even showing up again. Kota is an important character to Deku in that he served as a sign for Deku that he's gotten stronger and was able to save someone. The scene in which Deku tells Inko that he's okay with going to a different hero school is one of my favorite moments in the entire series. The anime did a fantastic job adapting it and making it as moving as it needed to be.

Plus, Kota getting those red shoes to match Deku's is just adorable.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Bakugo's Mom isn't horrible per say, she's just old-fashioned which isn't that good ether, I am a little weirded out about how so many people really really like her design, she's just Bakugo with Boobs, does that not bother anyone else?

Dec 28, 2018
Bakugo's Mom isn't horrible per say, she's just old-fashioned which isn't that good ether, I am a little weirded out about how so many people really really like her design, she's just Bakugo with Boobs, does that not bother anyone else?
I find it funny how the same people who shit on Bakugo for being loud and violent fall head over heels for his mom who as you said is just Bakugo with boobs.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Inko is a good characters, i also love when Deku is at home because he has a sweet relationship with his mom and doesnt blame her, at least out loud, for anything

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Inko is a great character and one of, if not the best mom I've seen in a Shonen. Mitsuki is... an Asian parent.

Oh yeah, I haven't updated the OP in a while. With the new arc, I'll roll out some of the characters. Any suggestions on who the new ten should be?

Status
Not open for further replies.