• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What will Hero Society's status be after this arc?

• Hero Society is damaged, but remains standing for the most part

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • Hero Society is destroyed, forcing a major change in the status quo

Votes: 46 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaming_Groove

Apr 4, 2018
It isnt. It is the next arc that have low page counts

Edit: I just looked, only 2 chapters are 15 and one is 13, the rest is over 15

We're talking a stretch of chapters from 184-190, yes? 7 chapters with page counts of 17, 17, 19, 16, 13, 15, and 15. The last couple pages of that 13 page chapter are mostly just reaction shots, which is why I remembered it being quite short.

At any rate, that's without a doubt a lower average page count than previous arcs. We definitely were seeing a decline in page count at this point. Take the hideout raid for example, which is about 14 chapters with majority being 19 pages and none (at least that I saw at a cursory glance) being fewer than 17. Those 14 chapters were adapted into 5 episodes. I'm just saying, it's not out of the question to see 7 chapters, more or less half of which are on the shorter side, make it into two or two and a half episodes depending on how it all gets adapted.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
We're talking a stretch of chapters from 184-190, yes? 7 chapters with page counts of 17, 17, 19, 16, 13, 15, and 15. The last couple pages of that 13 page chapter are mostly just reaction shots, which is why I remembered it being quite short.

At any rate, that's without a doubt a lower average page count than previous arcs. We definitely were seeing a decline in page count at this point. Take the hideout raid for example, which is about 14 chapters with majority being 19 pages and none (at least that I saw at a cursory glance) being fewer than 17. Those 14 chapters were adapted into 5 episodes. I'm just saying, it's not out of the question to see 7 chapters, more or less half of which are on the shorter side, make it into two or two and a half episodes depending on how it all gets adapted.
It isnt, it is higher than Overhaul last half had chapters like the red riot flashbacks that had very low page counts. And the arcs after it have lower page counts too. In fact it might be the arc with the highest average page count in the last years.

Gaming_Groove

Apr 4, 2018
It isnt, it is higher than Overhaul last half had chapters like the red riot flashbacks that had very low page counts. And the arcs after it have lower page counts too. In fact it might be the arc with the highest average page count in the last years.
You're arguing against a criticism I'm not making. Just stop please. This is basically off topic at this point and has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw Heroes Rising.
Entertaining fluff with great animation all around. Ending was dumb though.
Gonna give up my quirk to stop this guy. Oh wait, it still wants to stay with me.
If what Horikoshi said about it being a possible ending is true, that sounds like the "Jump cancelled me for a third time, so fuck everything" ending.

Gaming_Groove

Apr 4, 2018
What? I am just saying that the arc has normal average page count
You know, I was going to take the time to respond to you and explain where I feel you are mistaken, but it's just not worth the frustration anymore. I'm a pretty patient person, but I'm finally worn out on reading your posts. No ill will intended, but yeah, I'm done.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
Slight tangent, but those fake Bakugo dies spoilers that were floating around a while back were just mean. People believed that stuff!
I believed that stuff!!
The endeavor agency arc was so fucking tense for me cause i was like "he hasnt died yet, there's less than 20 chapters left and he hasn't died yet, oh god oh fuck"

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I think saying Endeavor dies would be a much more effective troll since there is a panel where he looks pretty much done against High End

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Two chapters again adapted in the new episode. I kinda hope the next episode can do three instead. This being the part where the action heats up properly, it'd suck for an awkward pace breaker in the middle of it.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Two chapters again adapted in the new episode. I kinda hope the next episode can do three instead. This being the part where the action heats up properly, it'd suck for an awkward pace breaker in the middle of it.

It adapted exactly 3, 175-177. At this pace it the next episode will end right as Gentle surrenders.

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
OT3 is ready, kiddos:

www.resetera.com

My Hero Academia |OT3| All my homies hate Illegal Denim

Welcome to the third My Hero Academia OT! Have fun and join the discussion on this popular superhero anime/manga series! This OT welcomes discussion for all things MHA-related, be it the anime, manga, or games, etc. This OP is updated every once in a while with new information as the story...

Just in time for the new chapter that's dropping in... less than 21 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.