• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What will Hero Society's status be after this arc?

• Hero Society is damaged, but remains standing for the most part

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • Hero Society is destroyed, forcing a major change in the status quo

Votes: 46 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Excuse me? You don't remember how relevant ochako and tsu were in the Yakuza arc
That avatar though! Sweet Gaara
QONVIyz.gif

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
The biggest problem with Ochako being the traitor is she's your biggest female character in terms of visibility.
I agree, it would also
Would be too similar to Kaede being the traitor
Inbefore NESEN brings up Ochako's role in the joint training arc again
You brought that yourself so you deep down agree. Also that is ignoring Tsuyu, Kinoko, Momo and kendo's roles in the same arc and Jiro in the culture festival.
In before none of these count

Last edited:

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I agree, it would also
Would be too similar to Kaede being the traitor

You brought that yourself so you deep down agree. Also that is ignoring Tsuyu, Kinoko, Momo and kendo's roles in the same arc and Jiro in the culture festival.
In before none of these count
Still upset about how quickly the thing in your spoiler was resolved.

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
Text spoilers are out and holy shit, a wackjob theory that a few thought of, including myself, may actually be true.
Either way, it looks like the Todoroki family arc is indeed over.

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
Text spoilers are out and holy shit, a wackjob theory that a few thought of, including myself, may actually be true.
Either way, it looks like the Todoroki family arc is indeed over.

I can live with the Todoroki family arc being over for the time being if it means we're focusing on stuff that was set up in Vigilantes, like holy shit who could've guessed that was next? /SPOILER]

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
1. I guess now I have to read up on Vigilantes.
2. Toya and Dabi is the most popular theory and the most likely candidate to be the Obito/Tobi of MHA, but in reality its Kurogiri and Aizawa's dead best friend. Aizawa also fits the bill as the Kakashi of UA. Fucking hell Hori, I love you you madman.

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
1. I guess now I have to read up on Vigilantes.
2. Toya and Dabi is the most popular theory and the most likely candidate to be the Obito/Tobi of MHA, but in reality its Kurogiri and Aizawa's dead best friend. Aizawa also fits the bill as the Kakashi of UA. Fucking hell Hori, I love you you madman.
Then there's the Crimson Riot=Gigantomachia theory...
Looks like the Doctor's favorite pastime is resurrecting former heroes/civilains as villains.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Then there's the Crimson Riot=Gigantomachia theory...
Looks like the Doctor's favorite pastime is resurrecting former heroes/civilains as villains.
If that's the case, I wonder if Nine from Heroes Rising could actually be the true Main Antagonist after AfO. That is, what if he becomes the antithesis to OfA, a villain who has absorbed 9 quirks of previous heroes turned villains, which is the polar opposite of a Hero Quirk ehich is the sum of 9 previous heroes working together after death.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I dunno about Nana, but it could be why two of the heroes in OfA are only shadows. Ujirko used some quirk necromancy on them and as they are still living and corrupted, OfA cut off access to their quirks.
I mean it's possible since we never saw her body but it would make sense in a sick of way that OFA/Ujirko would bring back Nana as a Nomua/Corpse to fuck with All-Might

Also but muh time travelling Bakugou/Kishirama theory :D

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Aww, I missed traitor talk! It's definitely either (or both) Kaminari or Hagakure.

Tace Hawks in anime color!

Voiced by Nakamura Yuichi. Who... voiced Kuro in Haikyuu!!, Bucciarati in JoJo Part 5, and Grey in Fairy Tail, among many others.

ELBJRTnUwAEiW_0.jpg

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just read the Vigilantes arc.
They even have the same hair!! Or rather Shiro has wavey hair and Kuro is wavey

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Yuichi Nakamura is definitely a big voice and one that people were speculating

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Episode 9 summary shows that they're going to have the Kirishima fight and flashback in one episode

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I figured the fights will go by fairly quickly thanks to the format. I expect Red Riot to go down the same.

Ebnas

May 15, 2019
Explain yourself this instant!!!

Simple- his dorm room was extremely barren. Either he actually is a minimalist, or he's not letting himself get too attached to UA. Along with the hints that he resents his quirk disfigurement, it can work as motivation.

But honestly, Aoyama is way more likely than any other theory. Aoyama has a perfect reason to accept a better quirk in exchange for intel, and he doesn't have the temperment or confidence to deny a strongly-worded request.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Aww, I missed traitor talk! It's definitely either (or both) Kaminari or Hagakure.

Tace Hawks in anime color!

Voiced by Nakamura Yuichi. Who... voiced Kuro in Haikyuu!!, Bucciarati in JoJo Part 5, and Grey in Fairy Tail, among many others.

ELBJRTnUwAEiW_0.jpg

Thanks Bro! He looks so cool! Gimme gimme gimme. I found my post Christmas avatar, The VA is a good choice as well, Bucciarati was awesome in Golden Wind. Gang star to super hero
giphy.gif

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I truly beleive in the possible theory thart Ujirko is using Dead Heroes Corpses in order to create these "new" being and Kurogiri and Gigantomacha are products of this

Vuapol

Oct 25, 2017
So Kurogiri may be a "Noumu with a Soul" using Oboro Shirakumo as the base.

Holy shit Horikoshi.

What is Ujiko's quirk?

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
chapter is out
Tsukauchi looks like shit lmao. He must have been working hard over the last few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.