• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What will Hero Society's status be after this arc?

• Hero Society is damaged, but remains standing for the most part

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • Hero Society is destroyed, forcing a major change in the status quo

Votes: 46 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
Oh no.

Momo is from Aichi prefecture. The prefecture where Deika City is apparently located. 90% of the city's population works for the Meta Liberation Army. What if... what if Momo's parents work for them too??

I'd be down for the potential angst, I guess, lol.

Also, wow. Sliding Go is a bad guy. Huh.

I'm really digging the sound of this arc, though. We're not just seeing the League train or whatever, they're on a mission to rescue Giran!

Uhhh spoilers for Legend of Korra just in case

Horikoshi can keep pretending he hasn't watched Avatar and take Asami Sato's storyline from Korra lmao.
Tall, dark-haired rich girl who's father is wealthy industrialist. Later, it's found out that the dad is secretly a supporter of an underground revolutionary group.

Whatever path it takes, I wouldn't mind a Momo arc.

Last edited:

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
So what, tgey stop taking an ass beating to save Giran, and tell Giga thst tgey'll be back?I wonder if that goes well Giga instead decides Shigeru's comraderie is more than enough to be the new King. Maybe Giga goes beserk on Deika City in the process. In any case, I love how things are ramping up, and wonder if he will keep it 100% Hero Free for now.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Yo I just saw the spoilers now I'm incredibly hyped
Finally A Toga Fight
tenor.gif

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
All Might... really doesn't look good outside of the 2D plane, huh? I'm sure it can be done right in the correct hands. *coughs* ArcSys. *coughs*

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
turns out
the only one who isn't a traitor is Mineta...but only because no vilain group wants him

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Horikoshi can keep pretending he hasn't watched Avatar and take Asami Sato's storyline from Korra lmao.
Tall, dark-haired rich girl who's father is wealthy industrialist. Later, it's found out that the dad is secretly a supporter of an underground revolutionary group.

So who would be Korra in this scenario?
All Might coming to Jump Force

That smile is so unsettling...

200.gif

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017

Hah, I actually believe him about that. 😛

I'd love if something similar happened, not just because it would mean a Momo arc and backstory (finally!) but also simply because it's interesting. I liked that about Asami. If it does happen, I hope she's get badass moments too.
Satou is traitor for the league of shadows. "You think glucose is your ally?"
LMAO. Thanks for the laugh, seriously. 😂
what if momo is the traitor bunkitz
She can't be the traitor based on this since this is for the MLA and not the League. Either ways, though, that would mean a Momo arc so I'd be interested. Worried, but interested.

Plus, hey, that's potential TodoMomo angst. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
is Dabi not a part of this arc? He's not mention in the spoilers, does Horikoshi want to keep him as an unlikable jackass

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
is Dabi not a part of this arc? He's not mention in the spoilers, does Horikoshi want to keep him as an unlikable jackass
he has been a unhelpful jackass insince the begining so I dont see him changing much. Its been obvious he is just using the league for his own pleasures and doeant really carr about anyone elae there.

Its why I dont care if he gets got by endevour or todoroki regardless if he happens to br from that family. Abusr doesnt get you sympathy from me for killing innocent people because all you did was become worse than the person who raised you.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
he has been a unhelpful jackass insince the begining so I dont see him changing much. Its been obvious he is just using the league for his own pleasures and doeant really carr about anyone elae there.

Its why I dont care if he gets got by endevour or todoroki regardless if he happens to br from that family. Abusr doesnt get you sympathy from me for killing innocent people because all you did was become worse than the person who raised you.
Yeah Dabi has never been actually helpful unless he feels like it the league always try to find because he goes off on his killing spree

I'm betting if it wasn't for the he's the most competent and most powerful person and the fact they less than 10 people he probably would chewed out by Shigaraki

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017

every member of the league are Killers but Dabi is the only one without any redeeming qualities, all he's ever does is insult his teammates then fucks off to kill people in alleyways, what's shocking to me is this arc was probably his only chance to be in a situation where we can root for him so I guess he's a villain that we are supposed to hate

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
I just bought Into the Spider-verse and the My Hero Academia movie and I made the mistake of watching Spider-verse first cause I don't think My Hero could ever compete with that.

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
The rest of this arc is going to have a "giga-counter" that's going to count down until the moment he wakes up, runs across Japan and starts wrecking shit.

I love it.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Shiggy getting real bold with his newfound swagger. As expected, he wants to use Giganto against them. I kinda almost want it to backfire, somehow because this just continues the trend of making it feel like this is going to end very badly for the Liberation Army. At the same time, the idea of Shiggy using it as an opportunity to essentially weaken Giganto is the type of cheap strategy I can't help but respect admittedly.

Guess people were right about that hero being shady after all. Wonder if he'll do anything else, or is he just a guide.

Best part about Shiggy fighting random villains this arc is that Horikoshi doesn't have to conveniently hold back on his quirk being a one-hit kill technique.

Toga vs. the new female villain, lol that's pretty cliche, but still interesting nonetheless. Toga truly is the most relevant female character in the story, she's now getting a fight in the exact way you'd expect one of the good guys to. Hope we get a flashback too while we're at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.