• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What will Hero Society's status be after this arc?

• Hero Society is damaged, but remains standing for the most part

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • Hero Society is destroyed, forcing a major change in the status quo

Votes: 46 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
How should I react? I'm tired of having to defend the most innocent things because NSESN might not like it

It's frustrating
You can simply ignore their posts or just not use a GIF like that. I understand your frustrations too and sometimes I do get annoyed seeing certain posts or tweets saying similar things. I find it serves me better to let those go and not allow them to occupy any space in my mind. Kind of like YouTube comments. I was a lot happier after I decided I'd stop reading YouTube comments on videos that are bound to have awful comments.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Cursed ship is accursed
N-H-taCEbN7bj-b.jpg

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
This ship isn't even cursed, just very very very random.

TBH I can't see how anyone can ship Nejire with anyone except her friend, Horikoshi doesnt make bigger ship hints than that
Eh, I can see with Tamaki personally and kinda Mirio. Again, shipping or hints is subjective anyway. I mean people, ship Kirishima and Bakugo/Kaminari, Todoroki and Deku and Momo and Jirou/Todoroki

Last edited:

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
This is the Hero Academia fandom though
www.youtube.com

shipping characters

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/prozdMy Let's Play channel, Press Buttons n Talk:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSHsNH4FZXFeSQMJ56AdrBAMy Merch/T-Shirt Sto...

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Dabi is also the only person that called Shoto by his first name beyond his family, he also is the only person that called Endeavor Enji

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
Finally have my internet back after it being dead for a week! feels good to be able to type proper messages again.
Didn't really miss out on much in regards to MHA though lol.

Puffy

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
This arc is make or break for todoroki's character imho. He's been in this weird limbo ever since the sports festival. It's been like his qiurk is lukewarm and the writer seems to be fully aware of this.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
It ain't happening. Don't let the hype get you.

OhmygoditsfinallyhappenigohmygodthankhouHorikoshi
Aww yiss Tace repping Kimetsu! You read the manga yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.