• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What will Hero Society's status be after this arc?

• Hero Society is damaged, but remains standing for the most part

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • Hero Society is destroyed, forcing a major change in the status quo

Votes: 46 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
If Compress doesn't get a fight in this arc I am going to be very upset. He is a sleeper power house and I need more of him. Damn you Golden Week.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
(Toga post-victory)

tumblr_pm0gqnvjp91tbx211o2_500.gif

What an interesting chapter. Toga is a tragic figure imo, she was born liking blood a little too much and was unable to successfully adapt into society. Hard to tell how much of it is on Toga and how much is on her parents. They seem pretty trash. I think Toga could've become a hero very easily had the circumstances of her quirk not pushed her to villainy. In that way, she is kinda like a version of Shinsou with way less support. She cracked, and she cracked early. We even have a hero who uses blood with 1-B's teacher Vlad. My what could have been.

While the Toga backstory stuff was interesting, Kizuki went out like a fucking chump. You're telling me you have all these goons and Guts Man gauntlets and you still lost? I know Toga pulled off a new trick at the end but man, does it feel like Kizuki jobbed. Last week I theorized she was probably the weakest, and it looks like I was right. I can only hope the other members of Destro's core group don't go down as easy...but it's looking like they might just exist to prop the League up as I feared.

So about Toga's new trick...if she really just evolved her quirk mid-battle then the possibilities for 1-A are endless. Back when Deku got his controversial upgrade there was a real worry other characters would fall in relevance because they couldn't keep up in combat. But evolving quirks is a great way to keep the cast on par with Deku as he gets stronger. So while it is kind of an ass pull, I'm ok with it. Bring on the next battle!

- I can't remember if Quirk Counseling was brought up before, but it could work as a metaphor for so many different things I hope Hori explores that experience more.
-I'm still upset about Kizuki. She didn't even get to finish her sentence. Straight Rekt
-I feel like half of Toga's appearances have her changing into Uraraka. Wonder how long that blood will freakin last lol

Is Kizuki truly dead? How will the Liberation Army and Destro respond? How many pints of blood does it take for Toga to make that creepy face? Find out next time on My Hero(Villain) Academia!

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Toga didn't evolve her quirk though? She was just never under the circumstance to notice this before. Sure, it's odd to think she had never tried before, but perhaps she never saw anyone with the specific movements to activate their quirks before like Ochako. She wouldn't have know how to use Cammie's quirk for example since she never saw it. Ochako though, well her quirk was displayed all over TV during the Sports Festival and outside the Yakuza hideout.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Toga didn't evolve her quirk though? She was just never under the circumstance to notice this before. Sure, it's odd to think she had never tried before, but perhaps she never saw anyone with the specific movements to activate their quirks before like Ochako. She wouldn't have know how to use Cammie's quirk for example since she never saw it. Ochako though, well her quirk was displayed all over TV during the Sports Festival and outside the Yakuza hideout.
I went back and looked and it's kinda vague which part of Kizuki's statement she's referring to. You could be right, I just assumed her quirk did evolve, because she's never mentioned being able to copy quirks before and that seems like a pretty big thing to forget you can do

She could've copied any of the others members quirks on numerous occasions since she joined. I hope it did evolve because thinking about it this way, it is starting to feel like a plot hole

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
I went back and looked and it's kinda vague which part of Kizuki's statement she's referring to. You could be right, I just assumed her quirk did evolve, because she's never mentioned being able to copy quirks before and that seems like a pretty big thing to forget you can do

She could've copied any of the others members quirks on numerous occasions since she joined. I hope it did evolve because thinking about it this way, it is starting to feel like a plot hole
Here's the bit from Vol. 19 (released in Japan last July) I mentioned on the last page. Like I said, kinda feels like he was trying to get out in front of it lol.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018

Toga is ultimately still a teenager though, perhaps this really the first time she has ever tried this seriously. Maybe she tried it before to no avail, but Ochako has specific movements involved. This is pointed out in the chapter too, maybe that's what finally let it all click in place for her.

This series stress the heroes finding new ways to use their quirks and that's literally what's happening here. After all, this is My Villain Academia.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Heh, leave it to Toga to be a more impressive Uraraka. If I was one of her classmates, I'd never want to piss her off.

That aside, breh, that was a completely blatant asspull. To not only suddenly evolve your quirk outta nowhere, but also still have the stamina to suddenly to tag and defeat them all at once.... C'mon now. From a quick view on Reddit, some seem to interpret this development differently, in that she simply did not know until now that she could also copy quirks. Whichever ends up being the case, neither work for me due to the execution, where this development conveniently only happens now. On top of that, I was already prepping myself for Curious' role just being there to die to Toga, but that was worse than I thought it'd be. I won't act like I miss her, because frankly, the character was very annoying and one-note, but it feels like wasted potential nonetheless. Stings a bit more than a random villain underling dying due to her position as an Executive Director, which may as well just be fluff now that she's been dealt with.

And I hope Toga's backstory wasn't meant to make readers sympathetic haha, because it definitely did not have that effect on me. Like jfc, she may legit be the most disturbing character in the entire series. It does give us that quick bit about her being drawn to blood, but ehh. Anyways, I'm glad about that, she's not a character I ever wanted to really sympathize for to begin with. I just wanted something appropriately dark and creepy, and I felt that we got that in spades. As expected, it was brief, but to the point.

On a more positive note, I did like the unabashed violence we got to see in this fight, which I feel like we haven't really seen since the AfO fight. The ending especially was extremely gruesome. The idea of someone falling to their death is such a simple one, yet it's effective all the same to see them splat onto the ground. That this occured between two female characters was very welcome as well.

Overall though, definitely the first chapter of the arc I did not care for.

Saw that character info page from Vol. 19 being passed around. Definitely seems like it was an attempt to preempt the developments here.

The one that shows one of her prototype designs or whatever? That's some weird damage control.

Toga not knowing she could use the quirks of people she copied makes sense because Ochako makes a specific motion when doing it. The touch then the hand sign. Good power-up for Toga imo.

But it doesn't make sense. Uraraka's not the first person she's ever copied. Nor is the chapter even saying that its some scenario of her accidentally realizing what her quirk could truly do, but rather that its something that she just awakened/evolved due to her life being in jeopardy. I see that others such as yourself interpret it differently, but I dunno man.

Regardless, as far as I can tell, the hand motion is what you do to cancel out the quirk and let people/objects fall. All Toga/Uraraka needs to do to apply "zero gravity" to people is to simply touch them with her fingertips or w/e, which is exactly what happened this chapter.

latest

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Toga is ultimately still a teenager though, perhaps this really the first time she has ever tried this seriously. Maybe she tried it before to no avail, but Ochako has specific movements involved. This is pointed out in the chapter too, maybe that's what finally let it all click in place for her.

This series stress the heroes finding new ways to use their quirks and that's literally what's happening here. After all, this is My Villain Academia.
I'm all for that.

However, it makes absolutely no sense why it was never brought up before. That's a critical piece of info to relegate to bonus pages. Feels like an asspull to me

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
*Cracks knuckles* last post of the night, lets get it.

Heh, leave it to Toga to be a more impressive Uraraka. If I was one of her classmates, I'd never want to piss her off.
It is sad she was more impressive for what she gave a bad guy lmao.

That aside, breh, that was a completely blatant asspull. To not only suddenly evolve your quirk outta nowhere, but also still have the stamina to suddenly to tag and defeat them all at once.... C'mon now.
We don't exactly have any info on her stamina before this, last chapter we even know she was trained for this kind of stuff. People being quick in manga isn't exactly uncommon either. If we go by her official stats she has a nice and quick 4/5. But I get that data like that is too wonky. Too many Naruto data books for me to think otherwise lol.

From a quick view on Reddit, some seem to interpret this development differently, in that she simply did not know until now that she could also copy quirks. Whichever ends up being the case, neither work for me due to the execution, where this development conveniently only happens now.
Where would you prefer it to happen? When Toga is fighting a main character? Fighting some loser in this arc seems like the better course.

On top of that, I was already prepping myself for Curious' role just being there to die to Toga, but that was worse than I thought it'd be. I won't act like I miss her, because frankly, the character was very annoying and one-note, but it feels like wasted potential nonetheless. Stings a bit more than a random villain underling dying due to her position as an Executive Director, which may as well just be fluff now that she's been dealt with.
The LoV are the main bad guys, going into this arc thinking the Liberation army was going to be anything other than jobbers is just pure fantasy imo. Stepping stones just like the Yakuza.

And I hope Toga's backstory wasn't meant to make readers sympathetic haha, because it definitely did not have that effect on me.
She is a blood sucking vampire who wants to live life by killing the things she loves and sucking their blood, so I don't think you have much to worry about lol.

But it doesn't make sense. Uraraka's not the first person she's ever copied. Nor is the chapter even saying that its some scenario of her accidentally realizing what her quirk could truly do, but rather that its something that she just awakened/evolved due to her life being in jeopardy. I see that others such as yourself interpret it differently, but I dunno man.

Regardless, as far as I can tell, the hand motion is what you do to cancel out the quirk and let people/objects fall. All Toga/Uraraka needs to do to apply "zero gravity" to people is to simply touch them with her fingertips or w/e, which is exactly what happened this chapter.

latest
I still can't buy the idea that you guys don't think Toga has just never tried this before. She is an unhinged seventeen year old. Not exactly creative. It's not a stretch to think she genuinely just believed her quirk was shape shifting. Now we have this chapter, where she explicitly states she had been studying Ochako's movements, perhaps because she only recently thought about the idea that maybe she could copy quirks too. I think it's clear Toga believes she could always do this, but just never thought to. Yes, in the moment it's very convenient. But Shonen is all about chance happenings.

Dec 28, 2018
The only good thing this chapter has going for it is the art because everything else about it was incredibly underwhelming. Toga's backstory, her stupid as hell power up, and her actions this chapter failed to make me give any more of a shit about her and if anything I care even less about her now. And boy I sure am glad that Kizuki the only other god damn prominent female villain in this series gets taken out just like that. Like I already set my expectations for her very low and Horikoshi still managed to disappoint me. Not only was she weak as shit but she seemingly existed to only showcase Toga's backstory and progress as a character which is just lame. And it basically reaffirmed my worries about the Liberation Army as a whole only existing to prop up the LOV. Cause I guarantee you that the other top members will also be one and done villains just like her.

I hope that the upcoming fights are better but I can't say I have much faith in that regard now. I feel like besides Destro and maybe the hooded figure that the other Liberation members will job just as quickly as Kizuki did. Hell I'm starting to have doubts that even Destro will be worth a damn whenever he gets involved in the fight. Just a mediocre chapter overall.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
I still can't buy the idea that you guys don't think Toga has just never tried this before. She is an unhinged seventeen year old. Not exactly creative. It's not a stretch to think she genuinely just believed her quirk was shape shifting. Now we have this chapter, where she explicitly states she had been studying Ochako's movements, perhaps because she only recently thought about the idea that maybe she could copy quirks too. I think it's clear Toga believes she could always do this, but just never thought to. Yes, in the moment it's very convenient. But Shonen is all about chance happenings.
If I was wanted for murder I'd damn sure be exploring all my options and abilities. It's not so much that she's never done it but it's also never been brought up in the actual series before. You can use the old shonen excuse but there is literally no reason there should be confusion about this unless it wasn't properly set up.

And it wasn't. An asspull is an asspull

I like the development but I'm not gonna pretend it was integrated well

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
We don't exactly have any info on her stamina before this, last chapter we even know she was trained for this kind of stuff. People being quick in manga isn't exactly uncommon either. If we go by her official stats she has a nice and quick 4/5. But I get that data like that is too wonky. Too many Naruto data books for me to think otherwise lol.

I don't have any issue with her ninja skills in general. Hell, I didn't even expect an explanation for it. But that gets more complicated when someone tries to fall back on presumed training we've never actually seen to handwave how she's able to not only tank everything she has, but still have the agility to secure such a decisive victory. That it all happens under the context of her sudden ability to copy quirks just exacerbates the issue. If we actually saw said training, then maybe it'd be a different story.

Where would you prefer it to happen? When Toga is fighting a main character? Fighting some loser in this arc seems like the better course.

Well, my preference is for Toga's ability to have been properly explained to begin with, not sloppily revealed to have another side to it. If she was established as being able to copy quirks from the jump, that'd be just fine. A common question for shapeshifters who exist in a world with superpowers is if they're able to copy the abilities of the people they transform into. Up until now, it seemed pretty clear that Toga could not do that. Clearing that up early on would've went a long way, just saying. We've seen her transform into several people, and she even directly explained her abilities in the Overhaul arc, so it's not like we didn't have opportunities to do just that.

Completely ignoring this incredibly awkward execution, I'm not against Toga having these powers in general. She and the LoV needs the buff anyhow. I just believe it should have been there Day 1. Or, if you want to stick with the route of a quirk evolving, then actually foreshadow it.

The LoV are the main bad guys, going into this arc thinking the Liberation army was going to be anything other than jobbers is just pure fantasy imo. Stepping stones just like the Yakuza.

Eh, there's a middle ground between "jobbers" and "main bad guys" that the Liberation Army could have existed in. I do agree though that it is definitely wishful thinking to expect that much out of them, at least after this chapter.

She is a blood sucking vampire who wants to live life by killing the things she loves and sucking their blood, so I don't think you have much to worry about lol.

Yea, I was just wondering if others maybe felt differently due to the tidbits like her being drawn to blood and what not. My opinion on her hasn't changed.

I really can't. She's a serial killer that's been on the run for awhile, has her fancy ninja skills, etc. But apparently she never knew she could copy a person's quirk?

That said, we're inherently opposed to begin with, as I'm currently sticking with the interpretation that her quirk evolved until further notice. At the very least that would actually explain why she's never done it before. Hopefully the official translation will make things more clear on that front.

What do you think the remaining fights will be

Spinner will fight the guy with glasses?

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think the backstory is supposed to illicit sympathy. Just providing context for the madness and a peek into society.

Also Ochako's quirk is actually scary.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Really love this chapter, I don't see any problem with Toga's backstory it shows big problem with modern hero society, that they are unprepared for when a child is born with a villainous quirk, if you're born a cannibal you're doomed to be a villain, I actually did feel bad for her in some parts of this chapter

Toga continues to be the the best female character combat wise, her power up makes sense since we all only assumed she couldn't do it, here's to hoping she's not now out for the arc, also I have 100% there's still about Toga's backstory to tell, alot of unanswered questions that still needs to be answered

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Holy shit, what a chapter. What a backstory. Jesus, Toga... I feel more sympathetic towards her because, from my understanding, she might have ended up relatively normal-ish (like maybe a vampire character who gets blood from a hospital, etc.) if she didn't have to suppress herself so much. If not, then that means she really had no hope of having a "normal life." Either is sad. As for the explanation behind her athletic abilities... I'm kinda mixed on it? I like that she didn't have a teacher but it's one of the more unrealistic (even in a sci-fi world like this, for me) explanations in the series. Ehh, I probably just need to think on it a bit more.

When the League wants to... they can get really gruesome, huh? I believe this is the most gruesome death in the series so far, but even before that we had things like Shigaraki chopping off Overhaul's hand after Compress compressed his other, and before that Dabi burned a bunch of thugs to a crisp as well as Snatch. Yikes. I like it. I like that Horikoshi isn't shying away from really dark and messed up actions for his villain characters.

Anyway! Come on Horikoshi. You gave us Toga's backstory. Now give us Dabi's. *grabby fingers*

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
It's an asspull but it's a fun asspull.

Tace
Quirk counseling was brought up in the kindegarten arc. The teacher said that the time when kids first develop their quirks is a tough one and the state tries to assist them through it by counseling.

Going back even further, in the aftermath of the USJ incident, Midnight comments that Shigaraki probably didn't receive quirk counseling as a child. Turns out she was right.

Last edited:

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I liked the chapter for the most part. As if I feel bad for Toga or not, yeah I kinda do. Consoling could have save her a little bit, but it's far too late now.

Her "power up" just makes her a more stealth based Monoma now.

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
I liked the chapter for the most part. As if I feel bad for Toga or not, yeah I kinda do. Consoling could have save her a little bit, but it's far too late now.

To me she was born a serial killer waiting and it was only a matter of time before something gave. Even if they fed her with bloodbags ahe would still have urges when she saw bloody people and that just makes her a predator that needs to locked away for her own good.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017

I thought it meant she did have quirk counseling which is why she hid her true nature for years.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I thought it meant she did have quirk counseling which is why she hid her true nature for years.
Wrong kind of consoling. She probably needed more of a mental consoling, telling her her urges weren't evil, which she didn't get. That there were better ways to reveal them than to suck someone's blood.

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
It looked like she would have had counseling, but her quirk by its nature makes her attracted to blood, so she never stood much of a chance of integrating into society. Maybe she even did have counseling and it basically repressed her (the mask) but she went back to how she normally would be when she saw that Saito kid all bloody.

It just seems that some people are just born with quirks that can't be integrated. Back in the Yakuza arc there was that Tabe guy who's quirk made him instantly metabolize things, and he seemed to almost be a monster because of it.

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
It looked like she would have had counseling, but her quirk by its nature makes her attracted to blood, so she never stood much of a chance of integrating into society. Maybe she even did have counseling and it basically repressed her (the mask) but she went back to how she normally would be when she saw that Saito kid all bloody.

It just seems that some people are just born with quirks that can't be integrated. Back in the Yakuza arc there was that Tabe guy who's quirk made him instantly metabolize things, and he seemed to almost be a monster because of it.
My understanding from my first reading was that she didn't receive quirk counselling but this makes more sense because it would be pretty strange for her parents to not have her undertake counselling after what happened.

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017

It seems like he was eternally hungry too. Must have been rough.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017

I'm sure if she was given blood and properly counseled, she wouldn't have been so desperate for blood

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
There's always been bits and pieces of this idea that despite some well-meaning efforts, there's still some people whose quirks make it near-impossible for them to function in MHA's society. Toga could be that, or she could just be a case of someone who didn't receive the counseling she needed to - it's not hard to imagine an alternate version of the character who drinks from bloodbags and whose fascination with people bleeding doesn't pass gag levels of odd. Friendly Neighborhood Vampire, sorta.

That she turned into a serial killer says to me that she's got some other psychological issues that weren't addressed properly, rather than it being about her quirk, as such.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
There's always been bits and pieces of this idea that despite some well-meaning efforts, there's still some people whose quirks make it near-impossible for them to function in MHA's society. Toga could be that, or she could just be a case of someone who didn't receive the counseling she needed to - it's not hard to imagine an alternate version of the character who drinks from bloodbags and whose fascination with people bleeding doesn't pass gag levels of odd. Friendly Neighborhood Vampire, sorta.

That she turned into a serial killer says to me that she's got some other psychological issues that weren't addressed properly, rather than it being about her quirk, as such.
I agree with everything from the first paragraph but Toga's psychological issues all stem from her quirk, she killed people because she takes too much blood from them

It's really hard to tell if Toga was doomed from birth or if the counseling is all to blame

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017

I believe this is the case. Maybe a wee bit crazy, but given the right counselling, I think she'd turn out fine. At least, if she still ended up a villain in this alternate version where she got the counselling, she'd be much closer to our "normal."

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I agree with everything from the first paragraph but Toga's psychological issues all stem from her quirk, she killed people because she takes too much blood from them

It's really hard to tell if Toga was doomed from birth or if the counseling is all to blame
I feel like the source is kind of... not strictly relevant, here? She developed issues - maybe they're from her quirk directly, maybe they're from her parents, maybe they're from how her parents reacted to her quirk - and she didn't get the psychological help she needed. If it was just like... that guy in Vigilantes who got permanently transformed by the quirk serum and had to leave his apartment because he couldn't fit anymore, and he couldn't afford one that did - something that clearly descended from her quirk and would necessarily happen even if she did get quirk counseling - that would be more clear.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
How does Toga get blown up like a billion times and come out okay, but a 2-3 story fall is instant death.

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
How does Toga get blown up like a billion times and come out okay, but a 2-3 story fall is instant death.
Well... they did say Kizuki's mines weren't that strong.

Also, we don't actually know yet if they're dead. I wouldn't rule out the MLA members surviving and for Kizuki to come back in some later arc.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Bombs never do anything in anime and Kizuki is a irrelevant one off villain so she has no plot armor to save her
You'd think one of dozens of subordinates would have been able to catch her or ease her descent.
Apparently Toga has super speed and she was able to get everyone of her subordinates

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I think there were some alive, cause they were yelling bomb lady's name.
Unless they were yelling it while falling.

But yeah, Iida's got nothing on near death Toga.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
So all the translation I've read said Toga only severely injured her classmates so it's possible they all survived right?

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
It's an asspull but it's a fun asspull.

Tace
Quirk counseling was brought up in the kindegarten arc. The teacher said that the time when kids first develop their quirks is a tough one and the state tries to assist them through it by counseling.

Going back even further, in the aftermath of the USJ incident, Midnight comments that Shigaraki probably didn't receive quirk counseling as a child. Turns out she was right.
Ah, cool. Thanks!
I believe this is the case. Maybe a wee bit crazy, but given the right counselling, I think she'd turn out fine. At least, if she still ended up a villain in this alternate version where she got the counselling, she'd be much closer to our "normal."
I think so too.

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Ah, cool. Thanks!

I think so too.

I really doubt she would have been anything close to normal. She was a natural predator. At most they would have to get her rabbits and other animals to drain dry to sate her blood lust but she evidently would always crave the blood of the people she is attracted to so her getting into any kind of relationship is fraught with danger for the other person.

Blood banks wouldn't have enough spare blood just to sate someones cravings when they are usually pretty strapped for blood for emergency use.

She was just born wrong and nothing was gonna help her but death or prison.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
I really doubt she would have been anything close to normal. She was a natural predator. At most they would have to get her rabbits and other animals to drain dry to sate her blood lust but she evidently would always crave the blood of the people she is attracted to so her getting into any kind of relationship is fraught with danger for the other person.

Blood banks wouldn't have enough spare blood just to sate someones cravings when they are usually pretty strapped for blood for emergency use.

I don't know why you hate Toga so much, but I don't see it dawg.

This chapter seems to imply she could've had a different outcome. She don't have to be normal, just better at controlling herself.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017

I think there's no way to know for sure, we're speculating on a timeline that, current Toga got messed up through quirk suppression threapy and it's not like she goes after everyone that's bleeding, I think it's quite possible she could have turned out all right under different circumstances

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
I don't know why you hate Toga so much, but I don't see it dawg.

This chapter seems to imply she could've had a different outcome. She don't have to be normal, just better at controlling herself.

The only person saything that is Curious and she was trying to frame it into a narrative that is benificial to the Liberation Army. Its Why I'm skeptical to give Toga any easy way out of it because some people are just born wrong.

Its like trying to understand a mind of a serial killer. After a certain point you just have to push past it and come to terms that he just came out a bit twisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.