• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What will Hero Society's status be after this arc?

• Hero Society is damaged, but remains standing for the most part

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • Hero Society is destroyed, forcing a major change in the status quo

Votes: 46 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Uh...I don't? I was replying to DTL saying he wanted Deku and Shiggy to become allies and how much I wouldn't like that. Even said twice the only circumstances I can see a potential team up, and that it'd be short lived.

Like, what posts are you reading?
My point is that even if it happenned it wouldnt be by Deku just using talk no jutsu, it took Deku and Todoroki fighiting stain for them to form a friendship

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
My point is that even if it happenned it wouldnt happen by Deku just using talk no jutsu, it took Deku and Todoroki fighiting stain for them to form a friendship
Then say that next time instead of whatever you just did

I don't think Shiggy will switch sides at all. Nor do I feel comparing Todoroki to Shiggy, an actual villain who has threatened to kill Deku, is an apt comparison. Completely different situations

Oct 25, 2017
This is probably the only series where I specifically don't wanna see any single villain switch sides with legit the only exception being gentle. Anybody else literally anybody else will immediately turn me off

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
This is probably the only series where I specifically don't wanna see any single villain switch sides with legit the only exception being gentle. Anybody else literally anybody else will immediately turn me off
I don't really count Gentle as a villain, he was a joke criminal but never really evil, plus the end of his arc already hinted on him being reform

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Then say that next time instead of whatever you just did
I mean you were the one that answered my post saying that " I don't want Deku out here turning all his enemies to friends", so if you don't believe in that yourself why post that as an answer?
Anyway if it took more than talk no jutsu to make Todoroki frindly it would take much more for shigaraki so I think the comparison is apt.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2018
I'd say Gentle and to an extent La Brava fit more into the antagonist category than villain category.

Also on my travels through Twitter I found a Toga animation and I thought the resident Toga fans in the thread would like it.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
I mean you were the one that answered my post saying that " I don't want Deku out here turning all his enemies to friends", so if you don't believe in that yourself why post that as an answer?
Anyway if it took more than talk no jutsu to make Todoroki frindly it would take much more for shigaraki so I think the comparison is apt.
Dude, you're really starting to irk me.
Todoroki's not a villain. I don't want Deku out here turning all his enemies to friends
This is what I said. First you attribute something DTL said to how I feel when I said the exact opposite and then you try to misquote me.

Stop.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Dude, you're really starting to irk me.

This is what I said. First you attribute something DTL said to how I feel when I said the exact opposite and then you try to misquote me.

Stop.
I didn't misquote you tho, and seriously I am really lost of what you mean now. If you don't believe that will happen then you pretty much agree with me. Then I see no reason to continue to argue about something that there is not to argue about.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Exactly it makes perfect sense for them two, some will argue stain but nah I'm good on that one too
To be fair we know very little about most of the League's members motivation and backstory, Horikoshi can still write it in a way that makes sense for some of the characters
I'd say Gentle and to an extent La Brava fit more into the antagonist category than villain category.

Also on my travels through Twitter I found a Toga animation and I thought the resident Toga fans in the thread would like it.

Thanks I like it

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
I didn't misquote you tho, and seriously I am really lost of what you mean now. If you don't believe that will happen then you pretty much agree with me. Then I see no reason to continue to argue about something that there is not to argue about.
Read closely.

1. DTL suggested Deku and Shiggy become allies
2. I disagreed, saying if Deku does some talk no jutsu I'd be out
3. And then you come in saying Deku used Talk no Jutsu on Todoroki and it didn't solve all his problems. Sure, fair enough
4. I respond with Todoroki is not a villain like Shigaraki. I don't want Deku doing talk no jutsu on explicit villains like Shiggy
5.You then for some reason think I want Shiggy to get talk no jutsued
6. You also keep bringing up Todoroki as if that's a good comparison. It's not

Stuff like that irks me because I have a hard time believing anyone can be that willfully obtuse. That's why I asked if you read my posts, my position was pretty clear

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
You then for some reason think I want Shiggy to get talk no jutsued
Well I found the problem, i didnt say that. I believed that you thought that shiggy can be talk no jutsued not that you want him to be talk no jutsued.
You also keep bringing up Todoroki as if that's a good comparison. It's not
I think it is a good comparison because todoroki isnt a villain so it is much easier to write them becoming friendlier than shiggy and deku. But even then the manga took its time building the relationship and why they are close friends now.

Oct 25, 2017
It'll be revealed deku quirk all along was talk no jutsu
To be fair we know very little about most of the League's members motivation and backstory, Horikoshi can still write it in a way that makes sense for some of the characters

Thanks I like it
this is a series with heroes and villains tho. It's not ninja vs ninjas it's not pirates it's not space aliens. It would be weird to watch these heroes team up with the ppl they get both fame from, are meant to protect.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Well I found the problem, i didnt say that. I believed that you thought that shiggy can be talk no jutsued not that you want him to be talk no jutsued.

I think it is a good comparison because todoroki isnt a villain so it is much easier to write them becoming friendlier than shiggy and deku. But even then the manga took its time building the relationship and why they are close friends now.
If you're gonna quote me, make damn sure you know what I said. That's a major pet peeve of mine, and I don't let it go

As far as the rest of it, I don't agree but I'm honestly tired of having to clarify my position because reading comprehension isn't a thing these days

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
If you're gonna quote me, make damn sure you know what I said. That's a major pet peeve of mine, and I don't let it go

As far as the rest of it, I don't agree but I'm honestly tired of having to clarify my position because reading comprehension isn't a thing these days
I mean the only time i quoted you was ctrl c+v so what i did wrong?
About the rest if you have something to say, say it, misunderstantings keep happenning if you dont

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
this is a series with heroes and villains tho. It's not ninja vs ninjas it's not pirates it's not space aliens. It would be weird to watch these heroes team up with the ppl they get both fame from, are meant to protect.
I have been reading this manga more as a Marvel fan so I'm really used to the idea of villains becoming heroes, alot of the members of the league of villains and Meta Liberation Army just want to improve society it's just their methods that makes them villains

Last edited:

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
It is also a point of the series that people that are labeled as villains can't do much to be included in the society so breaking this stigma that heroes always do the right thing and the villains always do wrong would be a good development.

Dec 28, 2018
Read through the official translation of 218 and man the unofficial version made Miyashita seem like much more of an ass than he really was. Also the unofficial translation made it seem like all the people in the room were children of Destro while in the official version it just says Destro only had a child which is presumably referring to the main bad of the arc. Lesson of the day is to wait for the official translation instead of reading through the unofficial.
Glad to hear it!

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
I mean the only time i quoted you was ctrl c+v so what i did wrong?
About the rest if you have something to say, say it, misunderstantings keep happenning if you dont
Dude, you came at me at some stuff you thought I'd said.

I disagree with what you said about Todoroki and Shiggy being a good comparison. Said it before and I don't really want to discuss it with you at this point so I'm not.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
I would like to know what tho
incredulous.gif

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Can you please read what i posted, I am not giving an argument, I am just explaining that I don't think that you want shigaraki to be talk no jutsued
The problem is you're not reading what I'm saying. You obviously don't get it and
The fact that you think that is even possible is strange.
I already answered this question
Uh...I don't? I was replying to DTL saying he wanted Deku and Shiggy to become allies and how much I wouldn't like that. Even said twice the only circumstances I can see a potential team up, and that it'd be short lived.

Like, what posts are you reading?

So why in the blueberry fuck would I keep talking to you? For whatever reason you're seeing what you want to see in my posts. The miscommunication is on you.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
For the last time, I do not think Deku can or should talk no jutsu Shiggy. All I said was that if it happened I'd be out

Jesus. Fucking. Christ
Oh my god I am not saying that you believe that anymore, I am just saying that I never talked about you wanting shiggy to be TNJ'd
I used the past tense, i even said this
If you don't believe that will happen then you pretty much agree with me. Then I see no reason to continue to argue about something that there is not to argue about.
So please stop being angry and wishing harm to others for something so petty

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Can someone please explain what is happening
From what I get, Trace said he doesn't like the concept of Deku doing Talk no Justu on Shigaraki, he also said that the only way he can see Shigaraki and Deku teaming up is as a one-time thing that will fall apart right after, you've then been misquoting him saying he believes shigaraki can be talk no Justu which he never said

Is that it

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
From what I get, Trace said he doesn't like the concept of Deku doing Talk no Justu on Shigaraki, he also said that the only way he can see Shigaraki and Deku teaming up is as a one-time thing that will fall apart right after, you've then been misquoting him saying he believes shigaraki can be talk no Justu which he never said

Is that it
I didn't misquote him tho, I even made a post that we pretty much agree on this

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Lol, I gotta say though that you have much more patience than I do I would have snapped much quicker.
Bro, you don't understand. Almost went full shonen but it's not worth it
Oh my god I am not saying that you believe that anymore, I am just saying that I never talked about you wanting shiggy to be TNJ'd
I used the past tense, i even said this

So please stop being angry and wishing harm to others for something so petty
See how you read into things that aren't there?This is why I'm done with you man. The man is me, I should be the one banging my head against the brick wall.

Btw, you did talk about Shiggy being tnj'ed to me, or else what is this
The fact that you think that is even possible is strange. And even then if it happenned once doesn't mean it would happen twice, so him turning all his enemies into friends is impossible.
Seems like you're talking about Shiggy to me, and how you think I think he can be talked no jutsu

So you're either not understanding or you're full of it

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like you're talking about Shiggy to me, and how you think I think he can be talked no jutsu

So you're either not understanding or you're full of it
That was my first answer, you explained after, then I said that I don't think that was an argument against what i said.
I even said after that
I believed that you thought that shiggy can be talk no jutsued
See the past tense
The man is me, I should be the one banging my head against the brick wall.
Then say I not he, because he can be anyone

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
That was my first answer, you explained after, then I said that I don't think that was an argument against what i said.
I even said after that

See the past tense
Then you misquoted me . Even though you keep saying you didn't. And I had to waste a page on shit you didn't get through no fault of my own.

Congrats? 🎉

And yeah, I know I'm being a dick but that happens when I know I'm in the right about something

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Then you misquoted me . Even though you keep saying you didn't. And I had to waste a page on shit you didn't get through no fault of my own.

Congrats? 🎉
I interpreting you one way isn't misquoting you, I didn't say that to irk you
Seriously I am not trying to make you angry or anything, I read your post and I thought you believed that could happen, it didn't, I didn't do that with malice.
Misquoting is when someone does something with the intention of changing the meaning. I didn't
And yeah, I know I'm being a dick but that happens when I know I'm in the right about something
Cmon what I did for you to be like that?

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
I interpreting you one way isn't misquoting you, I didn't say that to irk you
Seriously I am not trying to make you angry or anything, I read your post and I thought you believed that could happen, it didn't, I didn't do that with malice.
Misquoting is when someone does something with the intention of changing the meaning. I didn't
I shouldn't have to tell you the same thing 30 fucking times, you think I'm gonna be all smiles after that?

If you truly mean what you say the next time you quote me make sure you know exactly what it is I said, and if you don't, ask. What we're not gonna do is assume things. Period

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I shouldn't have to tell you the same thing 30 fucking times, you think I'm gonna be all smiles after that?

If you truly mean what you say the next time you quote me make sure you know exactly what is I said, and if you don't, ask. What we're not gonna do is assume things. Period
I just want you to not be angry by assuming that I am doing things on purpose. If I gave a bad argument just point it out, no need to assume i am doing that to irk you. English isn't even my first language so there are some things that i read wrong. People can be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.