• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What will Hero Society's status be after this arc?

• Hero Society is damaged, but remains standing for the most part

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • Hero Society is destroyed, forcing a major change in the status quo

Votes: 46 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Kinda hard to have access to it when he's in prison.
Prison break. He does have an army and the resources now. Bring it full circle
dcvcozy-796d38f7-68ca-4d52-8825-4f49bf8890cf.gif

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Wow the art was good all around this week. And Hawks actually followed through with teaching Twice about the Liberation Army, what a swell guy.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I think the best thing of the death of you know what sites is that people will stop judging art based on badly made scans
Just an example of this chapter.
Screenshot_20191222-183953_Samsung_Internet.jpg

vs
IMG_20191222_183854.jpg

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It's funny Kurogiri still has the nose bandage.
Also I guess being made a Nomu is straight up reincarnation rather than zombification if the corpse can still grow. Lends credence to the idea I saw somewhere (someone here maybe?) that Dabi is a Nomu'd Toya and that's why he's tight with the doctor.

Last edited:

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
It's funny Kurogiri still has the nose bandage.
Also I guess being made a Nomu is straight up reincarnation rather than zombification if the corpse can still grow. Lends credence to the idea I saw somewhere (someone here maybe?) that Dabi is a Nomu'd Toya and that's why he's tight with the doctor.
I thought that wasnt really his head and more of Kurogiri making the format of Shirakumo's face with the mist

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
So since we are away from the arc a bit can we discuss how hilarious it is that Bakugo and Endevour were paired up from the beginning of the series When It turns out Bakugo has way more in common with All Might and Midoriya is way closer to how Endevour Operates.

I Kinda want Endevour to Mentor Midoriya more if only because he seems to click with the kid more than most of his other teachers.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
So since we are away from the arc a bit can we discuss how hilarious it is that Bakugo and Endevour were paired up from the beginning of the series When It turns out Bakugo has way more in common with All Might and Midoriya is way closer to how Endevour Operates.

I Kinda want Endevour to Mentor Midoriya more if only because he seems to click with the kid more than most of his other teachers.
Now that you talk about, Endeavor is the most strategic fighter in the series. Even Deku ignores strategy when he is mad.

Friendly wager (traitor reveal)

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Friendly Wager: Will the UA mole/traitor's identity be revealed in 2020?
Yes/No

My bet is no.

TEAM YES
Tace (Toru Hagakure)
Chase (All Might)
alexi52
Poodlestrike
DragonSJG
Francokid1 (Ochaco Uraraka)
Dany1899 (Ochaco Uraraka)
Moara
Kewlmyc (Denki Kaminari)
TheGamingNewsGuy
Porl

TEAM NO
Silfer
Blackleg-sanji1
NSESN

TEAM GOOD WRITING
DTL

Last edited:

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
If you vote yes and want to venture a specific guess, feel free and I'll write down the character next to your name. (for extra bonus bragging if you get it right)

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I need to get caught up. I missed the latest chapter thanks to family stuff and missed the newest episode because of The Witcher.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
Friendly Wager: Will the UA mole/traitor's identity be revealed in 2020?
Yes/No

My bet is no.

I think we still won't get the reveal, and that the traitor is Kaminari.
However I want to be optimistic I and vote Yes - and I say that it will be Ochaco. It would not be something so surprising, since after all she wants to be a hero to get money. I also think it would be the best opportunity to further develop her character, and her relationshio with Deku. Maybe I hope it will be her, just because of a potential similarity with another manga, which I loved and is at the top of my favourite manga ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.