• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What will Hero Society's status be after this arc?

• Hero Society is damaged, but remains standing for the most part

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • Hero Society is destroyed, forcing a major change in the status quo

Votes: 46 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
The only way Miruko 'jobs', is if Shigaraki wakes up, but I doubt Horkoshi will have the biggest moment of the arc happen in its 4th chapter
- Bruh this is almost the same cliffhanger as last week
If you are talking about the face, thatisthejoke.jpg
If not, I don't see how the situation is the same, they reached the lab and the real doctor.

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
Hmm why do i smell dead rabbit it has the jobbing smell

giphy.gif

As for people saying it was reckless of her to head down there on her own, it's pretty clear her and Endeavor have a game plan.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Man, hope Mirko doesn't get jobbered.

Also, last note but was eh on JT arc. The Bakugo wank was eye rolling

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
To be somewhat serious Mirko is the number 5 hero who's on her own in the lair where the high ends and Shigiraki are and she's alone plus they showed she could easily destroy squad normal nomus

I bet it will show how super serial and high steaks if a nomu or incomplete Shigiraki Requiem if she gets easily destroyed.

OH NO MUSCULAR BUNNY WAIFU HAS BEEN OWNED. IT'S SUPER SCARY now

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I can't get over the fact that she decapitated several heads in quick succession with her kicks and stomps. That's just... decapitating just one is already impressive but this... if she's #4 I'd love to see why Edgeshot is above her.
Strongest hero since Ryuku
God I wish Ryukyu would get a chance to shine. Ugh.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I dunno, I think the biggest death of the arc has to bee either Endeavor or Hawks.
She being defeated but still alive tho is another story.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Yes i remember the time Supreme Kai said she was the strongest hero of universe 9 and their trumo card
I can't get over the fact that she decapitated several heads in quick succession with her kicks and stomps. That's just... decapitating just one is already impressive but this... if she's #4 I'd love to see why Edgeshot is above her.

God I wish Ryukyu would get a chance to shine. Ugh.
Edgeshot can break the sound barrier with his quirk somehow

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I would love if Ujiko escapes Miruko, it seems his plans aren't dead after all, but when he is about to escape tha facility for good, Wash appears
Ujiko "Oh shit" face cliffhanger part 3.

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I would love it if the arc ends with Endeavor and Hawks out of the picture (whether it's because they're dead or unable to go on, I don't know) and the heroes are in shambles but a silver lining is that Best Jeanist reveals himself to still be alive. He's still too weak so he maybe takes the role of a commander type instead to lead the heroes without exerting himself too much, physically. Edgeshot and his team and Mirko will be leading the front lines as a result. It would be a great way to give Mirko more screen time (my true agenda for this dream scenario, lmfao) as well as Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady. Having the latter two play larger roles later in the story after they were introduced during the very first chapter would be a pretty dang cool development for me.
Edgeshot can break the sound barrier with his quirk somehow
Oh right, lmao.

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
I would love it if the arc ends with Endeavor and Hawks out of the picture (whether it's because they're dead or unable to go on, I don't know) and the heroes are in shambles but a silver lining is that Best Jeanist reveals himself to still be alive. He's still too weak so he maybe takes the role of a commander type instead to lead the heroes without exerting himself too much, physically. Edgeshot and his team and Mirko will be leading the front lines as a result. It would be a great way to give Mirko more screen time (my true agenda for this dream scenario, lmfao) as well as Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady. Having the latter two play larger roles later in the story after they were introduced during the very first chapter would be a pretty dang cool development for me.

Oh right, lmao.

Having the remaining heroes go underground with the kids would be a good way to continue their education too

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nice chapter.

I take it that just killing the Nomu are fair game now for the heroes? I remember the ones used in the USJ attack and Stain arc being arrested afterward.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Nice chapter.

I take it that just killing the Nomu are fair game now for the heroes? I remember the ones used in the USJ attack and Stain arc being arrested afterward.
They arrest if they can, otherwise they are killed, Endeavor fried that black noumu and against High End he went for the kill after assessing he couldnt arrest him.
Considering Miruko had no way to just arrest them, she went for the kill

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Nice chapter.

Remember the nomus that Endeavour merked with no shit given
I don't think All might wasn't trying to kill the first nomu that one is just invulnerable he punched him into the sky that's not a "I'm trying to kill you bro" punch

Though Deku did punch Overhaul from the sky straight to the ground

Nomus have no right

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
Time for Mirko to train Deku.

I loved this idea ever since I read it on reddit but latest chapter is setting up Shiga to decay Miruko's legs. He will do her dirty like Overhaul and she will never be a hero again.

I don't want it to be true but this arc is looking dark bro :(

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I loved this idea ever since I read it on reddit but latest chapter is setting up Shiga to decay Miruko's legs. He will do her dirty like Overhaul and she will never be a hero again.

I don't want it to be true but this arc is looking dark bro :(
Woah, woah, woah, what the fuck? Take 30 steps back, friendo. Do not ever think that again. Ctrl + Z.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Bunny girl is going to die, but yeah, her already finding the Doc isn't going to end well. Shiggy is either waking up already or the high end nomu are going to kick her ass.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Mirko is gonna die to a Nomu.

I think she's gonna wake up Shiggy and just melt away.

Also RIP Johnny. The candle that burns twice as bright and all that.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Crippling her makes more sense than killing her.
Then she comes back in a future arc with protestic legs because why not
I don't think Mirko is gonna die to a Nomu.

I think she's gonna wake up Shiggy and just melt away.

Also RIP Johnny. The candle that burns twice as bright and all that.
It is too early to wake shigaraki, we arent even past 5 chapters, he will wake up in the climax

Status
Not open for further replies.