• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What will Hero Society's status be after this arc?

• Hero Society is damaged, but remains standing for the most part

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • Hero Society is destroyed, forcing a major change in the status quo

Votes: 46 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna be real with you guys.

I want Monoma to win the match he's in just because it'll allow him to be more of a dick.

That's the only reason.

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
Speaking of Monoma the cult leader of Class B, since Tsuburaba and Ventablack are kind the scheming types, and they were both on Monoma's team in the sport's festival, I wonder if that means Sen Kaibara is that type too, since he was also on the team. I guess we'll know soon enough, but that guy is like the most plain looking guy in UA and also the one we seem to know the least about. Maybe if he's not the scheming type, he and Ojiro will have to battle it out for who's the most ordinary in the next match.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh... So we had a chance to call it the Manga OT, and we didn't take it huh

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
202 is confirmed to be 11 pages, apparently. Really hope Horikoshi's gonna be okay...

Last edited:

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
At least there is another watashi chapter
Btw the gentle and La Brava chapter was cool, I miss them a lot

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
I only started following the manga weekly during the culture festival, but I've heard that reading the Yakuza arc week-to-week was extremely rough.
I think I'm starting to know that feel with this arc lmao.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
I only started following the manga weekly during the culture festival, but I've heard that reading the Yakuza arc week-to-week was extremely rough.
I think I'm starting to know that feel with this arc lmao.

this has been way rougher from the # of pages stand point. Quality just felt off in some places during Yakuza. The pages we are getting though are quality.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Barring any serious health issues, some guesses (probably a combination):

- general fatigue/exhaustion.
- having to draw so many new characters.
- not having the fights really planned out, so having to do a lot on the fly.

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
At least there is another watashi chapter
Btw the gentle and La Brava chapter was cool, I miss them a lot
An acquaintance is saying it's because they're making room for the spin-off... Not sure if true, but I hope that's the case and not health reasons. The La Brava chapter was hilarious, though. Last panel was great

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
FxmxtgF.jpg

Btw: chinese dude has released his text spoilers. they're a lot more detailed than usual, but I can't make heads or tails of it through google translate.

11 pages this week and no chapter for next week. rip.

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Oh yeah I've heard of Mob Psycho. Guess I'll get around to watching it then.

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I've heard of this but can't say I'm familiar with it besides the (cool) OP.

What's it about? Elevator pitch
Psychics. Mob (protagonist) is an immensely powerful psychic training under a con man who teaches him about life and other things. There also may be other psychics.

Seriously, it's best to not know anything and just watch it and have fun then be blown away.

Studio Bones animated it too, by the way.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Psychics. Mob (protagonist) is an immensely powerful psychic training under a con man who teaches him about life and other things. There also may be other psychics.

Seriously, it's best to not know anything and just watch it and have fun then be blown away.

Studio Bones animated it too, by the way.

Gotcha! I'm already intrigued. With a name like Mob the MC is already in my cool book. And a con man...interesting. Is it on Hulu?

Also, off topic but dude, my soul was wounded this day. Marvel did us dirty with Ben Reilly: Scarlet Spider #25.

My hopes crumbled to dust faster than All Might's smile when he learned about Shigaraki

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Gotcha! I'm already intrigued. With a name like Mob the MC is already in my cool book. And a con man...interesting. Is it on Hulu?

Also, off topic but dude, my soul was wounded this day. Marvel did us dirty with Ben Reilly: Scarlet Spider #25.

My hopes crumbled to dust faster than All Might's smile when he learned about Shigaraki
I don't know about Hulu, but it's on Netflix.

Ahh! I haven't read Scarlet Spider in ages, but I think I saw the cover for #25? Or whichever the last issue is. I should catch up! You make it sound bad, though, so now I'm worried...

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Same dude made One Punch Man. Except this is even better.
Nani?!?
I should really watch mob

Yeah me too
I don't know about Hulu, but it's on Netflix.

Ahh! I haven't read Scarlet Spider in ages, but I think I saw the cover for #25? Or whichever the last issue is. I should catch up! You make it sound bad, though, so now I'm worried...

As a fellow Spider-Man and Ben Reilly fan, I don't even want to tell you what happens lol. I'm laughing but also dead inside
It always hurts me when someone says a show is on Netflix, only to realize they don't live in the US :(
I legit just checked and the only Mob Psycho 100 I saw on Netflix was some live action trash. Netflix superior outside the US confirmed

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I legit just checked and the only Mob Psycho 100 I saw on Netflix was some live action trash. Netflix superior outside the US confirmed

No lie detected

I always open up netlfix to disappointment when this happens

Yup...

Yep. He's an overpowered protagonist like Saitama (Well not to the same extent, he's not a gag character), but the inverse in how he copes with his powers in many aspects. You'll see what I mean once you watch it.

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I was in the very, very incredibly slow process of translating parts of the spoilers. Luckily, leinbow over at Tumblr translated it herself. Funny enough, she was missing the part I did understand.

Touya's flames are stronger than Endeavor's, but they have a cold nature to them he has a cold nature.

Speculation Time: I always wanted to think Dabi's flames were the kind that were so cold they burned or some fantasy shit like that. Regardless of that whimsical thought, if Dabi truly is Touya, then that's how he's gonna kill Endeavor. He's stronger than him. Just... in a different way?
It always hurts me when someone says a show is on Netflix, only to realize they don't live in the US :(
I always open up netlfix to disappointment when this happens
Oof. Sorry, guys. For what it's worth, it's kinda insulting and rude when Americans assume things are American (in this case the Netflix I was referring to) by default. That said, since most of you are from there anyway, I'll mention that it's the Asian Netflix next time.
As a fellow Spider-Man and Ben Reilly fan, I don't even want to tell you what happens lol. I'm laughing but also dead inside
Why does that sound kinda familiar... *flashback to Christmas of 2011 when the day started off with Peter dying and Octavius winning*

Last edited:

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It is funny how overrated OPM is and how underrated MP100 is.

Indeed.

Oof. Sorry, guys. For what it's worth, it's kinda insulting and rude when Americans assume things are American (in this case the Netflix I was referring to) by default. That said, since most of you are from there anyway, I'll mention that it's the Asian Netflix next time.

All good. Tbh, deep down I knew it wasn't there, because it was an anime I was actually interested in lmao

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Yep. He's an overpowered protagonist like Saitama (Well not to the same extent, he's not a gag character), but the inverse in how he copes with his powers in many aspects. You'll see what I mean once you watch it.

It is funny how overrated OPM is and how underrated MP100 is.

I'm watching it now. It's paused at the 30 second mark while I type this. There's weird but cool sounding music, dude(Mob?) is already going plus ultra, and worms are coming out of the ground!

I'm in.

Why does that sound kinda familiar... *flashback to Christmas of 2011 when the day started off with Peter dying and Octavius winning*

Meant no disrespect Bunkitz, you're a pal, a buddy, friend, and a damn good OT maker. My ire is directed at Netflix and their backwards content distribution policies. Those guys..

Plus I'm still salty about them taking Buffy off the service. Godless heathens, the lot of them

As far as the what happened to Ben, it's about as bad if not worse than when Ock stole Peter's body. It's not totally irreversible I guess, but damn if it doesn't feel like they went scorched earth

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm watching it now. It's paused at the 30 second mark while I type this. There's weird but cool sounding music, dude(Mob?) is already going plus ultra, and worms are coming out of the ground!

The opening is amazing, gonna listen to it now. Also keep giving us impressions on it, feel free to tag it for the sake of others lol

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
All good. Tbh, deep down I knew it wasn't there, because it was an anime I was actually interested in lmao
Damn, that's... That's tragic, man. I'm lucky, Netflix here's got a pretty nice anime catalogue. They have all of Shokugeki no Soma, season 1 of Haikyuu!! and JoJo, Violet Evergarden and the other Netflix anime, No Game No Life, and quite a few others I still plan on watching. On the other hand, Crunchyroll fucking sucks. Only thing worth watching is JoJo (up to Part 3 only, sadly) and that... uhh, the anime about a mid-30's lady who plays an MMO and meets a guy?
Meant no disrespect Bunkitz, you're a pal, a buddy, friend, and a damn good OT maker. My ire is directed at Netflix and their backwards content distribution policies. Those guys..
Tell me about it. They own Voltron but we only have up to season 2 here for some weird reason!
Plus I'm still salty about them taking Buffy off the service. Godless heathens, the lot of them
I never saw Buffy on our Netflix, but they don't have it now too and I wanna watch it cause I've never watched it before...
As far as the what happened to Ben, it's about as bad if not worse than when Ock stole Peter's body. It's not totally irreversible I guess, but damn if it doesn't feel like they went scorched earth
Good god, now you're just scaring me.

I'm in.
Like Lotus said, I'd love to hear more of your thoughts on the series as you watch!

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ
Reigen is the fucking best.

Who needs combat skills when you can just mercilessly beat your opponents down verbally.

Status
Not open for further replies.