• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What will Hero Society's status be after this arc?

• Hero Society is damaged, but remains standing for the most part

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • Hero Society is destroyed, forcing a major change in the status quo

Votes: 46 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
giphy.gif

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
John-Chan...

Anyway, I don't think Shigaraki is gonna fight Miruko at this point. It's much more likely that she's going to fight a High-End or two.
uqklt8K.jpg

I got a feeling that it's going to be the one next to Hood. There was also one that looked like an octopus from last chapter, so it might be cool to see that in action.

Last edited:

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe Hero society is gonna die, UA is going to be forced underground, and Miruko is gonna have to become a reluctant leader, going from abhorring working with teams to having to become a team player and raising new generations of heroes. Bravo, Hori.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
You know, thinking about Shiga's tank and the machinery, something tells me dude is gonna get a Afo or Nine style tech mask in the end. Imagine if its made of nothing but hands sewn together.

Oct 27, 2017
Yo Mirko out here merkin Nomus like it ain't shit Dayum!

I guess it was to be expected that the doctor was a twice clone but for it to only buy him like 3 seconds of time is pretty "Wtf" lol

Mirko will be fine, at least I hope, Hori best not off-screen what happens just to cut to Endeavour down the hall lol

This entire freaking thread right now:

giphy.gif

At least it's an adult character.

Its coz of that one kick panel isn't it? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.