• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What will Hero Society's status be after this arc?

• Hero Society is damaged, but remains standing for the most part

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • Hero Society is destroyed, forcing a major change in the status quo

Votes: 46 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
1581741996406.jpg

Is he confirmed to be dead or missing?
confirmed dead

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Didn't Hori say he doesn't like writing long arcs?
Yeah, I think he said something to that effect, but I didn't mean to say I wanted another arc as long as the Yakuza arc. Just something longer than the recent stuff would be nice. Like, something longer than the MVA arc, maybe take up three or so volumes' worth of chapters. For reference, the MVA stuff covers two volumes' worth. The Yakuza arc took up four and a half.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Loool. Hinata was too good for Naruto. Also, it was supposed to be Naruto/Sasuke, Kishimoto screwed up. *sighs*

Jokes aside, I actually do love Naruto/Hinata. Naruto/Sasuke's just also hilariously good.

Aww man... They really gotta hit the feels with this one, huh? Fantastic cover though, gotta say.
Sasuke x Hinata OTP

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
Man it's so good to see the anime back to form in this episode, but it also reminds of just how hard Mirio was screwed over.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Anime was back to form last episode as well. I had a feeling this season would be the inverse of the last, where that one had a strong first half and weak second half, while this season is the opposite. Both in terms of content and the production.

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Hmm. If I had to pick between the cultural festival and the Yakuza arcs, then I suppose the latter's the one I'd like to see done better just cause it's a lot of fun and Deku vs. Gentle is an amazing fight with plenty of substance not reliant on flashy moves. Still, Mirio was done dirty and that ain't ever not gonna suck.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Anime was back to form last episode as well. I had a feeling this season would be the inverse of the last, where that one had a strong first half and weak second half, while this season is the opposite. Both in terms of content and the production.
Considering the movie release along with this it is pretty clear P1 of S4 was sacrificed pretty hard.

Seeing the PV gives a lot of hope P2 will be filled with Sakuga.

Oct 25, 2017
Silly wishful thinking, but does anyone besides me hopes that La Brava/Love Lover gets a "Harley Quinn" type voice or accent for the anime dub.

I feel like it would fit her, given her insane devotion to Gentle.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I wouldn't say her affection for gentle is that crazy. She's dedicated but so is he and honestly it's kinda heartwarming.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Gentle introduction was really well made, definitely much better than Chisaki's

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Just caught up with the last few chapters. That Kaminari scene sure was weird, huh?

Also Miruko, damn...

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
Did anyone else here not expect gentle to sound like that? All this time, I thought of him speaking kinda of like a toned-down Present Mic. The voice we got instead sounds more like AfO or Endeavor lmao.
I don't know how to feel about it. One the one hand, I'm sure this actor can sell the drama and hype of gentle fight. On the other hand, the character doesn't really feel as goofy anymore.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Did anyone else here not expect gentle to sound like that? All this time, I thought of him speaking kinda of like a toned-down Present Mic. The voice we got instead sounds more like AfO or Endeavor lmao.
I don't know how to feel about it. One the one hand, I'm sure this actor can sell the drama and hype of gentle fight. On the other hand, the character doesn't really feel as goofy anymore.
I liked the contrast between how serious he sounds and how goofy he looks and behaves. Though yes, it isn't what I imagined.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Biggest thing I'm looking forward to.

I wonder who it could be that would have the biggest emotional impact.
A main character, and the only one of those who would make any sense story wise is Ochaco.

But in terms of quirks helping pull it off and actual story set up, the most likely two are Kaminari or Hagakure.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
A main character, and the only one of those who would make any sense story wise is Ochaco.

But in terms of quirks helping pull it off and actual story set up, the most likely two are Kaminari or Hagakure.
How Ochako makes more sense than All Might or Endeavor?
Shigaraki has no business fighting Ochako in the first place, Toga will fight her

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Chapter officially out. Mirko is fucking awesome. Some of the spoilers made it sound way worse but she is 100% looking like she still wants to kick some ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.