• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What will Hero Society's status be after this arc?

• Hero Society is damaged, but remains standing for the most part

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • Hero Society is destroyed, forcing a major change in the status quo

Votes: 46 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
woDoO65.jpg

I won't insult her or anything lol but she hasn't earned my respect yet.
she's a frog what more can you ask for

better than a bird...
Sero does have the coolest costume of the class. I like his vibe too.
:)

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what this is supposed to mean. Would you happen to just be saying "hey look at this character that's ten billion percent more interesting than Asui"?
This is disgusting and as a asta avatar holder you should be ashamed of such Malarkey of this level you should repent in the depths of hell and hopefully the shadows turn you into a heartless. Reform now

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
But seriously, Shoji is one of the most effective characters for how little spotlight he gets.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Winter Bakugou is likely in my top three.

And honestly I think I'm one of the five people who actually likes Deku with the hood on lmao

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Iida easily has the best costume in the class (for me at least). Only when he keeps his mask on.

Only time I've ever liked Bakugo's look
The gauntlets and mask still suck though.

I actually don't know why heroes use masks in this world. It's not like "secret identities" exist in this world outside of All Might's after his accident.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
So if Ujiko can already copy Twice's quirk then he should add it to Nomu Shigaraki's arsenal, it makes no sense for him not to

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Winter Bakugo is probably one of my favorite looks in the entire series. Sucks that we're back to regular Bakugo cause that look's nowhere near as good.

The third iteration of Shoto's costume (the one with the wrist bands) is great too, as are all of Deku's besides his first one. Sero's is hella dope. Everyone else is mostly meh or just fine.

Oh, Uraraka's is cool just for the Mega Man influence. That's about it though, lol.
ive said it before lol

i just don't think he's cool
M2UOAsH.jpg

That's cool, though, everyone's got different tastes. Shame you dislike him, but I respect it.
The worst was Momo jobbing. Girl keeps getting these Ls.
To be fair, the girls did get a lot of shine in that arc. Well, kind of... Some of them. There's Kendo and Tsuyu, then sort of Uraraka and uhh... Kinoko! Tsunotori had a pretty good showing too. What makes it really suck though, is that among the few girls that jobbed, it ended up being the recommended ones.

Still salty that Momo's only plan for dealing with Kendo was a plan for herself losing. So much for going beyond, huh?

But ehh, no point in dwelling on it. Could be used as something for her to improve upon for next time. Hopefully.
They jobbed together, so these are two parts of the same injustice.

I still think that the Tokoyami/Momo team should have tied with their opponents and Todoroki's team are the ones that should have jobbed. Their performance was way less impressive than the others.
Both Todoroki and Honenuki's teams performed really wildly, with pretty equal numbers of those who fought in more precise manners. I think ending up with a tie made perfect sense. Tetsutetsu and Todoroki were just blocking each other, while Honenuki and Iira were both zipping around assisting their teammates. Tsunotori and Shoji fought each other head, as did Kaibara and Ojiro. It was all really evenly matched.
Sero probably plays darts with a photo of Deku using black whip
LOL. Watch him turn out to be a new traitor.
But seriously, Shoji is one of the most effective characters for how little spotlight he gets.
*pats head for the Shoji appreciation*

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Winter Bakugo is probably one of my favorite looks in the entire series. Sucks that we're back to regular Bakugo cause that look's nowhere near as good.

The third iteration of Shoto's costume (the one with the wrist bands) is great too, as are all of Deku's besides his first one. Sero's is hella dope. Everyone else is mostly meh or just fine.

Oh, Uraraka's is cool just for the Mega Man influence. That's about it though, lol.

M2UOAsH.jpg

That's cool, though, everyone's got different tastes. Shame you dislike him, but I respect it.

To be fair, the girls did get a lot of shine in that arc. Well, kind of... Some of them. There's Kendo and Tsuyu, then sort of Uraraka and uhh... Kinoko! Tsunotori had a pretty good showing too. What makes it really suck though, is that among the few girls that jobbed, it ended up being the recommended ones.

Still salty that Momo's only plan for dealing with Kendo was a plan for herself losing. So much for going beyond, huh?

But ehh, no point in dwelling on it. Could be used as something for her to improve upon for next time. Hopefully.

Both Todoroki and Honenuki's teams performed really wildly, with pretty equal numbers of those who fought in more precise manners. I think ending up with a tie made perfect sense. Tetsutetsu and Todoroki were just blocking each other, while Honenuki and Iira were both zipping around assisting their teammates. Tsunotori and Shoji fought each other head, as did Kaibara and Ojiro. It was all really evenly matched.

LOL. Watch him turn out to be a new traitor.

*pats head for the Shoji appreciation*
Yesss, Shoto's current costume rocks

What about others aside from class1a? I think Mudman's is cool and I like Nejire's.

Oct 25, 2017
Class 1b somehow looks worst than 1a for me
latest

Guy on the right looks cool I guess the fighter looking dude who's name escapes me as well as quirk lol

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Mudman legit has a cool ass costume design.

Kinoko's hero design is cute too.

The rest are whatever from what I remember.

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
This latest chapter reminded me of a question I had back in the pro-hero arc: How much distance did Miruko cover to backup hawks and Endeavor in time?
Seeing her speed and strength in this chapter, I wouldn't be surprised if she was in a whole different city and started running the moment she saw the fight on TV.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Wait wait wait I forgot something about the chapter. Since Rock Lock seems to be doing fine agains the Nomus I have thus concluded that Toga is above Nomu level.

It is known.

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
Wait wait wait I forgot something about the chapter. Since Rock Lock seems to be doing fine agains the Nomus I have thus concluded that Toga is above Nomu level.

It is known.
Hey Rock-Lock was doing fine against the first Toga, considering he got ambushed. It was a totally different situation.

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Among 1-B's hero suits, I really like Kodai's, Hiryu's, Monoma's, Kaibara's, and Kendo's. The others are fine, nothing remarkable. Some are kinda bad (well, more of me disliking them) though, like Kamakiri's and Nirengeki's. Kinoko's is a cute outfit too, I guess? Looks kinda more like a civilian look of sorts though. Somewhat like Jiro's and Kaminari's. Those two are among the lamest hero suits in 1-A, by the way. Good outfits, looks good, but they absolutely do not scream "hero." At all. At least with Kinoko's, their's clearly a theme she's going for.
Guy on the right looks cool I guess the fighter looking dude who's name escapes me as well as quirk lol
The disrespect to Hiryu... You love frog girl but can't even remember dragon boy. Damn. Although, to be fair, the frog did drop kick the dragon and totally win.

---

Well this is cool:

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
You know who completely counters Shigaraki? Someone that can't be touched, and you know who just got a power up that makes them not be touched? Yes Mina Ashido with Acidman
Mina will body Shigaraki

Status
Not open for further replies.