• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What will Hero Society's status be after this arc?

• Hero Society is damaged, but remains standing for the most part

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • Hero Society is destroyed, forcing a major change in the status quo

Votes: 46 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
the leaks also show that Shigaraki is 71% complete and the we cut Skeptic and PLF at the end so next chapter we'll be invading the PFL base, hopefully in the Villains perspective

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Nuh-uh. Ain't reading those. Waited this long... I can wait a little more.

Psst, Tace . You get the Legacy Collection yet?

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
Woof. Well if Compress of all people can get a robo arm, I'm sure Miruko can, if she makes it out of this. I guess we won't know what happens for a bit, since it seems like at the end of the chapter we get a scene change. Not sure what her status will be when it cuts back, but even if she can take on the other three, and Crust can handle the one he's up against, I'd have to assume they would get walled out by Gigantomachina, whenever he decides to show up, but that will probably be Endeavor's problem.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
No no no no no don't let this be the end of her, get her out of there and give her a robo arm

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
the leaks also show that Shigaraki is 71% complete and the we cut Skeptic and PLF at the end so next chapter we'll be invading the PFL base, hopefully in the Villains perspective
doing it from the villain perspective would be so cool, especially if the plf me beers get povs

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
My friends chose Sonic over this?
Sonic is actually pretty good. Put some respect on the name lol. Gotta go fast
Psst, Tace . You get the Legacy Collection yet?
Not yet 😔 Didn't realize it came out this week and I was woefully unprepared. I'm sorry Zero

That said, I'll probably get it within a week or two. Dude, did you see the Resident Evil 3 previews?

6Xv8Q7.gif

Gimme gimme gimme

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Sonic is actually pretty good. Put some respect on the name lol. Gotta go fast

Not yet 😔 Didn't realize it came out this week and I was woefully unprepared. I'm sorry Zero

That said, I'll probably get it within a week or two. Dude, did you see the Resident Evil 3 previews?

6Xv8Q7.gif

Gimme gimme gimme
Did you play the X legacy collection

Also, so is Mirko and Crust's fight offscreen

Xequalsy

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just sitting in the theatre about to watch hero's rising! Gonna be great - grabbed my roommate so I have someone to discuss with after.

Xequalsy

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Really enjoyed the film.

Though both my roommate and I cracked up laughing when Bakugo got One for All and then they both went super saiyan, even with the saiyan hair. What a wack ending sequence.

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
spoiler for the next chapter
Miruko might be going harder than Endeavor did in his High-End fight. it's cool to see the highest ranked woman in Japan live up to the hype.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Regarding Movie 2:

Does it take place before or after My Villain Academia because if so they are several things that would be kinda iffy if it takes place after MVA

OtakuCoder

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
UK
It's a little weird though because they do seem to try and avoid spoiling some things like Hawks being undercover in the LoV. It gets alluded to but danced around.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
spoiler for the next chapter
Miruko might be going harder than Endeavor did in his High-End fight. it's cool to see the highest ranked woman in Japan live up to the hype.
I hope she makes it out alive. The panel of her getting attacked while simultaneously kicking the head and fingers off the high ends was so badass.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Raxus use the spoiler tags when discussing anything pertaining to unreleased chapters.

6Xv8Q7.gif

Gimme gimme gimme
Oh, that's too bad, but no worries, the red hero is patient. 😌 I haven't gotten it yet either, but I might pick it up later today. I'm getting a Switch soon and it'll be my first game there! The idea seemed perfect, playing a collection of these old GBA/NDS games on my soon-to-be Switch.

AND YES. RE3 HYPE. Unfortunately, while I originally planned on getting the CE, I've decided not to anymore since I'm getting a Switch. Those darned little animals got in the way of Jill Valentine, sorry... But that's ultimately fine since the game itself is what matters the most, and my god it looks so good! I'm worried about Nemesis but also, excited to see how I'll manage? A more action-oriented survival horror RE simply sounds wonderful.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Oh, that's too bad, but no worries, the red hero is patient. 😌 I haven't gotten it yet either, but I might pick it up later today. I'm getting a Switch soon and it'll be my first game there! The idea seemed perfect, playing a collection of these old GBA/NDS games on my soon-to-be Switch.
Nice! I don't have a Switch myself, but it gets more and more tempting. Especially with FE Three Houses being out now. That and Smash, of course. They fucked up when they added Ken lol, gonna get crazy on some fools. It does seem like a pitch perfect idea I must say, relieving the classics on the best portable hardware possible. I'm jelly
AND YES. RE3 HYPE. Unfortunately, while I originally planned on getting the CE, I've decided not to anymore since I'm getting a Switch. Those darned little animals got in the way of Jill Valentine, sorry... But that's ultimately fine since the game itself is what matters the most, and my god it looks so good! I'm worried about Nemesis but also, excited to see how I'll manage? A more action-oriented survival horror RE simply sounds wonderful.
THE HYPE! I was tempted to get CE as well but the real dream is the "Samurai Edge", a Beretta 92F custom, Jill's model specifically. Kendo made unique Samurai Edges for all the S.T.A.R.S. members and I always wanted one. There's a website where you can get them done but they're mad expensive

Not gonna lie, Nemesis makes Mr.X look downright pleasant in comparison lol. But unlike Mr. X Jill can down Nemesis. It gets him off you for awhile and he drops unique weapon mods sometimes. Master the dodge and embrace the bad assery of Jill haha

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Next week's episode is titled Deku vs Gentle Criminal
At this pace, could we get pro hero still?
Deku vs Gentle Criminal is chapter 176, Golden Tips Imperial is chapter 174, so at most next episode will cover 3 chapters, 173, 174, 176, leaving 8 chapters to be adapted in 5 episodes, assuming 3 chapters per episode it will still need about 3 episodes to close thing leaving only 2 episodes for pro hero.
It is much more likely that next episode only adapts 2 chapters and they adapt the 9 chapters left in 4 episodes, with the last episode of the season being the billboard

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Finally got to see Heroes Rising, way better than the first movie, more straight the point with the action and more characters got a chance to shine, plus the reason to get all of Class A to an island wasn't as contrived as the first movie but...
even with knowing about the whole super saiyan Bakugo for months I still wasn't prepared, it just felt like dumb fanfiction, and there wasn't any explanation for how they can go 100%

This movie would be a whole lot better if Horikoshi would stop tying it into the manga and just call it a non canon Shonen anime movie because that's what it feels like

Auron.90

Dec 3, 2017
Dat rabbit girl is brutal, damn.
Horikoshi is getting close to Murata in some panels, the action is so smooth.

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
Heroes Rising
Fun watch.

The climax is pretty bonkers both narratively and animation wise.

Episode 83
Deku getting fired moment is still hilarious. Been enjoying past couple episodes a lot.

That Mineta moment is real bad though...

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Gentle and La Brava are so good in the anime, the voice actors are nailing them

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting back into this show, and giving it another shot. I'll finish S1 this weekend. Do I go like this: S1>S2>Two Heroes>S3>Heroes Rising>S4? Aren't the movies pretty standalone?

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I have volume 25 set as my lock screen and you guys should have seen the look on my coworker when she saw it lmao

Rawky

Oct 26, 2017
I'm getting back into this show, and giving it another shot. I'll finish S1 this weekend. Do I go like this: S1>S2>Two Heroes>S3>Heroes Rising>S4? Aren't the movies pretty standalone?

Technically if you go chronologically, you'd watch Heroes Rising between seasons 5 and 6.
But since they dont exist you can watch it after season 4 and it'll be fine.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
The movies are stand alone so they aren't necessary and Heroes Rising actually takes place after what would be season 5 content, it's at point that's farther along in the manga

Status
Not open for further replies.