• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3294

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also I thought the pacing of this episode was pretty good, but that's because the anime's pacing is usually the worst thing about it. This actually felt like a normal episode in an anime for a change and was oddly refreshing.
Yeah, I think I'd actually like the anime more if the pacing was usually more like this.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
The episode was definitely rushed, but the animation was good and the voices of the top 10 were good choices
I am hopeful for next week

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Would the last shot of the next episode being endeavor lifting his fist in the air be a bad place to stop? Seems better than the Dabi cliffhanger imo

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Would the last shot of the next episode being endeavor lifting his fist in the air be a bad place to stop? Seems better than the Dabi cliffhanger imo
Doing the latter means having a sick cliffhanger to end and continue on. If they do the former, then the surprise of Dabi just becomes an ordinary surprise happening before a commercial break. Personally, I'd prefer the latter, it would make more sense too since they did tease Dabi's involvement. On the other hand, ending on a positive note seems very likely as well.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
tenor.gif

Oh damn, Hawks is down. Hope you like roast bird meat.
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Finally been waiting for the bird to fall out the sky
source.gif

Hawks talks too damn much, now look what happened, bout to become fried chicken
031c110c38fc5de401036eb4d00b10b7.gif

Kentucky fried hawks
giphy.gif

I just realized Horikoshi is killing Hawks the same week he debuts in the anime
OccasionalAdoredIraniangroundjay-size_restricted.gif

All these hawks not dying believers Silfer !!! It's friendly wager time
giphy.gif

Y'all lucky Silfer didn't make the wager because I would've cleaned tf up lol

Oh, and RIP Twice or whatever lol

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
MHA 266

The saddest part about all this is Twice actually saved the League by leaking Shigaraki's location causing him to wake up early, the Raid by the Heroes is all Dabi's fault but Twice died blaming himself and thinking he put his friends in danger again. Toga comforting him in his final moments was saddest scene this manga has produced, really the whole scene just broke my heart like few anime have done

Twice and Toga are my favorite characters in this manga, they're one of favorite duos in anime, I just love seeing their friendship throughout the story, now it's going to be seeing Twice in season 5 knowing what's to come

On the topic of Hawks, he just became my most hated person in this manga, I know people are going to defend by saying he was just doing his job and that it was for the greater good but 1.) I feel like many of the other pros and even a bunch of the students, wouldn't had took things as far as Hawks did, it just seems unfair that someone like AFO can be taken prisoner but Twice has to be taken out, and 2.) For me this is similar to a situation I have with AOT, there's a character that killed one of my favs from that manga and her motives in doing so made sense and she's a incredibly well developed character, I still hate her, and I still hate Hawks

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I was spoiled that someone died, but I didnt know if it was Hawks or Twice
but reading the chapter it became clear early on it was going to be Twice. A shame he had to die but the wat horikoshi killed him is one of the best deaths in manga, using his own quirk to deliver his goodbyes and to also show he is gone was masterful.
RIP to the best antagonist in the series

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This chapter was masterful. Sweet and sad way of saying goodbye, Horikoshi really did an amazing job with the goodbye.

Also Toga can copy quirks, she needs the blood of twice to unleash the madness. Probably the hero decimation will start next chapter.

DosaDaRaja

Oct 26, 2017

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
Lol Dabi sucks

RIP Twice. He was a great character and the way he went out was really touching. Hawks is probably sitting out the rest of this battle as well. We know Dabis slow ass wont be able to catch up with him.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
Twice was the best written villan. It will be difficult to find a replacement in a future League of Villains without him - if the League will still exist after this war.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
was spoiled about the death by some twitter dumbasses but it still hit super hard, god...

I loved Twice, but im not angry at Hawks. The opposite even, he saw Twice was one of the biggest threats to the heroes, and tried to stop him without any fights, but in the end when dabi came in and twice was about to go wild against the heroes, Hawks just did all he could to stop him. I admire that. Even though it ended with..... twice dead..... :(

Probably the hero decimation will start next chapter.
Y'all have said this every chapter ever since this arc started

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Idk why you quoted me Tace, Hawks still got burnt up (and still got major death flags), and could've avoided that whole mess if he shut his mouth lol

-------

Good lord Dabi sucks ass, way to go bro, you got the best villain in the series killed. Now all I have left is what, Toga? Smh

As for Hawks.... Well you were just doing your job.

Honestly didn't expect Twice to die, much less this early on. It was a good death.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Without the specific info Twice used to make the copies I'm not sure how effective Toga can be with it.
Toga was around Twice alot I can see her being able to at least make Twice and unleash a dead man's parade, also she had blood transfusion with a clone so I can see Horikoshi finding a way of having her keep Twice quirk

Status
Not open for further replies.