• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
The thief Endeavor captured all those years ago shares a surname with Hawks... Oh dear.

(for those who don't remember, the above is a panel from Ending's confrontation with Endeavor, or right before it)

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
The thief Endeavor captured all those years ago shares a surname with Hawks... Oh dear.

(for those who don't remember, the above is a panel from Ending's confrontation with Endeavor, or right before it)

Hawks backstory incoming (I really hope we get actually get that next chapter).

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018

giphy.gif

In all serious I'd prefer Dabi's too, but let's be real, we ain't getting that next chapter, we probably won't get it til the actual confrontation between Dabi and Endeavor.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
I think you guys are hyping up Dabi's backstory a bit too much, it could literally just end up being 5 pages of stuff we've already guessed

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Since the pro hero arc is coming, I was wondering, how do we feel about Endeavor? I think his arc is really well written and I like the character growth and storyline he is in. He's done awful things but having to face them and the upcoming consequences is really interesting to see

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Dude sucks, but is currently the best written character in the series

Oct 25, 2017
Since the pro hero arc is coming, I was wondering, how do we feel about Endeavor? I think his arc is really well written and I like the character growth and storyline he is in. He's done awful things but having to face them and the upcoming consequences is really interesting to see
In the scope of the story we supposed to hate him so there's that but as an outside reader his character is well done. Arguably the best in the series

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Easily one of if not the best written character in the series

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
Yep, best character.
Hori's best decision regarding Endeavor is humanizing him in the present while never explaining away or dismissing his past. In fact, as Endeavor has become a better man, what we know about his past has only gotten worse and worse.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
All Might's retirement making him rexamine his entire life since the pyrrhic victory of becoming the best by default left an empty void in him is some pretty good writing. That said he's still an asshole.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Hori did a good job of letting Endeavor genuinely want to be a better person without giving him a free pass for all the awful shit he's done

Speaking of which, a literal byproduct of Endeavor's shittyness is probably about to kill his good buddy Hawks. That's really gonna hurt when Endy finds out, assuming that Hawks does die here.

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
The way Horikoshi's written Endeavor constantly surprised me because I didn't believe he could keep writing him better and that at some point, he'd disappoint and the character's development won't go well in certain aspects somehow but... nope, dude just keeps getting better and better. It's amazing. Easily one of my favorite characters in the entire series now. Heck, I prefer him over All Might.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I need them spoilers bois, the stuff about the virus and complications with my school going online got me shook.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Twice just died in Toga's arms

tenor.gif

And apparently the one we've known all this time was a clone all along

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
So I know everyone have their choices for Mirko or Crust voice actors, but... who should voice Wash?
I dont think there is any voice actor that can match his greatness

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
Edit: nvm, apparently it was just the cell art for High End, here's hoping Bones colors it properly.

Also that spoiler:

Holy Shitsnacks, Hori my dude, I'm loving your work right now

Last edited:

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
OH MY GOD HE WAS RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME

That is WILD. I love it.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Oh god they just revealed the anime design for High End and it is FOUL.

Edit: nvm, apparently it was just the cell art for High End, here's hoping Bones colors it properly.

Also that spoiler:

Holy Shitsnacks, Hori my dude, I'm loving your work right now
Even if it's just a cell, how is it foul? It's a pretty damn accurate adaption for the design.

Vuapol

Oct 25, 2017
Hawks murdered Twice holy fuck.

Hard to tell without the translation, but I don't think Twice was a clone all along. Hawks is about to shish kabob maskless Twice through the face as he's making one more clone, we cut away with a blood splatter, and cut to a masked Twice saving Toga and Compress. That last Twice clone killed that hero, saved Toga and Compress, told them what happened, and melted in Toga's arms as the real Twice died.

Fucking hell Hawks.

Fucking hell Dabi too you had one job.

Horikoshi going off...

Status
Not open for further replies.