• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
We saw Endeavour heading there?
On page 10 we see him notice the explosion while he's flying near the area
To be honest, because of Shigaraki's quirk how can anyone close combat fighter beat him? Even before this power up, one touch and it's game over. Shouldn't his decay work on everyone?
Shigaraki has always been a one touch win power but the difference now is that his durability is far beyond everyone in this manga to put where it's very questionable on how they're going to beat him, Deku and S&S have the luxury of having quirks that he wants so he at least won't use his decay on them

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
One thing I'll never take away from Hori is his art skill. He has to be one of the most talented mangaka Jump has ever had, at least from a visual standpoint

Order

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This entire fight feels like a massive fuckup on hori's part and i'm really curios how the series recovers from this

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think the ideal outcome would be for her quirk to not get stolen and her not dying, but still getting taken out in the process to allow Japan's heroes to take care of their own problem. Also, a weakened and retreating Shigaraki could give the heroes the trail they needed to launch their counter-attack against the villains.

Well in this scenario there's still a lot that can because of this fight if she reports back to the World Hero HQ with info on Shigaraki, it would introduce her character and then give her a reason to be off the table for the time being, show off Shigaraki's durability and capabilities, and it could possibly lead to a sacrifice from Endeavour and Hawks if they show up

I just really, really disagree with the decision to introduce Star's quirk in the first place

But it is what is at this point, this is the point Ch. 213 put us on

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Hori really gonna have to do Talk No Jutsu because even without New Order, Shigaraki is way too fucking overpowered already. This is straight up nonsense.

I understand dude wanting to be done with MHA but damn.

John Doe

Avenger
Jan 24, 2018
To be fair to the idea that the class is being sidelined power level wise, how many chapters did it take Kishimoto to do the same to the Konoha 11?

Shigaraki has always been a one touch win power but the difference now is that his durability is far beyond everyone in this manga to put where it's very questionable on how they're going to beat him, Deku and S&S have the luxury of having quirks that he wants so he at least won't use his decay on them

If All Might in his prime was still stronger than S&S is now then will Deku be above and beyond prime All Might? Because he'll have his strength and all of the other quirks

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly at this point I'm finding it hard about any of the student heroes. Outside of Deku, NONE of them can have even 1% of a chance if he just ranked all this and wins the fight. This is just stupid.

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Is there anything preventing Edgeshot from pulling an Ant-Man v Thanos or...?

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Is that after or before Kamino?

If it is the latter, then I guess United States of Smash is enough to overcome it? Punching things really hard is the ultimate solution to all of life's problems, then.
I don't remember if he kept it or not just that he got it after all might destroyed him the first time so he stayed a cripple
If he did it was only enough to keep him alive because of his body and its op in Shigaraki because he was healthy

Oct 25, 2017
Feel like she still has one ongoing move for this.

id at least think, some final fight, would have the final antagonist lose to Deku, Shoto, and Bakugo fighting as one.

Everyone else in class would do as theyve done in the past movies, take out major sub players.

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
To be fair to Hori, MHA got a new editor in volume 30 (just before the aftermath where things imploded) and this editor has a shit track record.
Still, I feel like the main problem with all of this is that Hori realized the story he set up after the war arc would take another 3-4 years to finish and he just couldn't take it.

Characters like Lady Nagant and SnS are shoved into the stories like this because he probably has wanted to put them in for a while, but doesn't have the time to introduce them organically and have them fulfill a proper narrative role.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
my hero academia turns into Bleach everytime shigaraki is involved

it is so fucking boriiiiiiinggggggggg

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Hori can we get one of the main ladies to be strong and cool?

Hori: No

Can we at least get strong and cool side character ladies?

Hori: Sure, but they're gonna get destroyed

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Just wait until Deku unlocks a quirk he had all along but didn't realize

said quirk

098.jpg

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
Hawks shows up and says he killed Twice, easy way to get Shigaraki's attention away from S&S, Horikoshi said Hawks is a light of hope for the heroes, and we see Endeavour heading there this chapter

But why on earth would Endeavor sacrifice himself now when he hasn't had any interaction with Touya since the war arc, that doesn't make any sense, and no way is Hawks dying, If Hori cant bring himself to kill off Gran Turino then why would he do so with a vastly more popular character?

Just wait until Deku unlocks a quirk he had all along but didn't realize

"Quirk: Friendship! The more friends he has, the more powerful he becomes!"

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
But why on earth would Endeavor sacrifice himself now when he hasn't had any interaction with Touya since the war arc, that doesn't make any sense, and no way is Hawks dying, If Hori cant bring himself to kill off Gran Turino then why would he do so with a vastly more popular character?
Endeavour I don't see dying, I see it more like a he might lose his quirk holding Shigaraki off type of deal but that's a big if, Hawks I can 100% see dying since that's pretty much his character type

Horikoshi didn't kill GT but he did kill Twice and Midnight and both those characters were more popular and relevant throughout the story than Torino

Shedinja

Nov 30, 2017
The way I just could not care less about the villain formerly known as Shigaraki...

Couple that with a brand new character that obviously has to lose against him and the only thing I can say about the past few weeks is "at least the artwork is really good".

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some really dope art but yea, wtf is going on.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Why are there no interesting sub bosses in this series for characters to fight? There's no tension cause you know AFO isn't gonna lose so what is the point.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Man this was terrible. Every female character destined to job in this manga, holy shit.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
These type of fights make me question why I even liked MHA in the first place. Very Game of Thrones like ending its barreling towards.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
To be fair to the idea that the class is being sidelined power level wise, how many chapters did it take Kishimoto to do the same to the Konoha 11?
i mean we already knew the class was going to get sidelined since the beginning when the anime itself had deku say "this is how *I* became the world's greatest hero"

anyone expecting someone like froppy or sugar rush to stay near top billing was being delusional

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Waiting to see Kirishima get another boost so he can take part in the finale. He'll take Urarakas place because she's a girl.... And girls are icky.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

At least Naruto's side characters had a few memorable fights to reminisce about

Meanwhile if you're not Kirishima, lol

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
It's kinda funny how many big moments Kirishima has. I'm a big fan of him but sometimes I wish Uraraka got some of those.

Oct 25, 2017
At least Naruto's side characters had a few memorable fights to reminisce about

Meanwhile if you're not Kirishima, lol
And even if we add naruto into the equation for whatever reason..why not learn from that instead of repeating the same thing. Main character the savior and nobody else can keep up. I'm still pissed I lost 100 bucks because I bet my brother they could easily capture deku in his state

Jarmel

Oct 25, 2017
New York
The more I think about this the more I hate it. The power scales are getting so fucked and pretty much everybody besides Shigaraki and Deku are getting left way in the dust. And if Shigaraki gets this quirk then he leaves Deku in the dust.

It's also bullshit how Shigaraki was able to win this fight. Dude survives multiple nukes, is able to casually tank multiple lasers to the face, has a convenient ID crisis, and the woman opponent gets sentimental in the deciding moment.

All of this is such trash.

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
The more I think about this the more I hate it. The power scales are getting so fucked and pretty much everybody besides Shigaraki and Deku are getting left way in the dust. And if Shigaraki gets this quirk then he leaves Deku in the dust.

It's also bullshit how Shigaraki was able to win this fight. Dude survives multiple nukes, is able to casually tank multiple lasers to the face, has a convenient ID crisis, and the woman opponent gets sentimental in the deciding moment.

All of this is such trash.

Sadly yes, I agree with all of this. I actually said oh come on out loud when Star got sentimental.

Jarmel

Oct 25, 2017
New York
If Shigaraki gets NO then that leaves either OFA has some secret Avatar state, 2nd user having some broken quirk, Deku passes OFA to the class and getting some super powered version of OFA, or Talk No Jutsu.

All of those are shit options.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If Shigaraki gets NO then that leaves either OFA has some secret Avatar state, 2nd user having some broken quirk, Deku passes OFA to the class and getting some super powered version of OFA, or Talk No Jutsu.

All of those are shit options.

ok, if shigaraki doesn't get new order, then what would happen?

all the options you said can and probably will happen even if shigaraki doesn't get new order, because he is that boring of a villain