• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
Props to the UA staff for creating a narrative so impactful it could bring Froppy to tears.

JSevere

Oct 25, 2017
funimation wasn't slick putting the tickets for the movie on sale the day before this episode dropped

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
This is one of those things where it was either do this kind of episode or no episode at all. 24 HR tv literally takes over the whole network for a day and everything that airs is related to it. I wouldn't even call it filter more like a contractually obligated episode.
Yeah honestly I'd rather no episode this week, just put the effort and budget into another episode

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
Before Deku learned to use his feet he was already taking leaps in logic like nobody's business

HaNotsri

Usage of alt-account.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Didn't finish the episode, anything important in it or a complete waste of time?

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how Kirishima feels when Bakugo claims there's no love

Is he writing in his manly diary while eating ice cream or wailing on his punching bag

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
man if they had made it a 100% movie tie in episode instead I might've been happier since the locked room mystery didn't really reveal anything or do anything for any characters

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
he didn't do the point tho so why did they even bother

Haruhi.gif

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I enjoyed the episode, just because it was filler doesn't make it inherently bad, but I understand why others were frustrated with the detour from our current arc - especially when we left off with GANG ORCA.

Oct 25, 2017
It was a pretty good filler.
Loved the aftermath of the test, though.
I'M FLEEING TOWARD FREEDOM!

Last edited:

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
That meatball guy's quirk would be horrifying in real life.

Edit: Aoyama did something! Hagakure has an ability besides just being invisible?

Last edited:

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That meatball guy's quirk would be horrifying in real life.

Edit: Aoyama did something! Hagakure has an ability besides just being invisible?
Yeah it's a pretty gruesome quirk for a hero. I like that he and the purple hair guy are in hero courses tho. I'd like to see some villains with "good" quirks like healing or something