• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheKidObi

Oct 27, 2017
So I've been puting this anime off for 2 years now after watching only 2 ep and thought it was stupid and generic just started watching again 3 weeks ago boy was I wrong as hell, 50 ep in and I could see the hype. Good fleshed out side character development for side cast, good fight choreograph and animation and a decent story so far. Man I wonder how strong All might was vs All for one in their primes and first fight

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Agh hate the break but at least I get a full rewatch in a month or two when the dub hits hulu.

Working on some anime right now, always up to suggestions (have a lttp thread for it actually) just finished Yu Yu Hakasho on Monday so I guess that means hunter x hunter should be on my list XD. Need to get back to Zeta Gundam. Working on Bleach at the moment and enjoying it (up to the arakyna arc). And some Yugioh, but when the Yami arc ends I'll probably be out. Oh and some Robotech but haven't put much time into that

Oct 25, 2017
Final dub episode

I didnt realize how rude Nejiri's questions were, especially to Todoroki. Mineta's balls was actually funny on a different level though.

Amajiki getting one of my fav Funi voices was nice though.

One on One Mirio would probably lose to Todoroki, so I can see why Todoroki just sat out the fight, also does bring up another aspect, how would Mirio fight in the winter or through fire or other elemental attacks.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
I just saw it as him sitting out because he didn't have his liscence. I know that's what he said but that's what I had assumed anyway. Also I felt if anything Todoroki realized he wouldn't have made a difference.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I just saw it as him sitting out because he didn't have his liscence. I know that's what he said but that's what I had assumed anyway. Also I felt if anything Todoroki realized he wouldn't have made a difference.
I guess he could cover himself with fire or ice but that would just buy him a few seconds

I know the real reason Todoroki didn't join in but I liked to imagine he didn't want a gut punch

I do wonder how Bakugo would have done since he can fly away

SpiritSlayer

Oct 27, 2017
I started watching Darling in the Franxx to make up for no more MHA and hoooo boy was that an adventure. Turns to literal garbage like 3 quarters into the series.

lordmrw

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Agh hate the break but at least I get a full rewatch in a month or two when the dub hits hulu.

Working on some anime right now, always up to suggestions (have a lttp thread for it actually) just finished Yu Yu Hakasho on Monday so I guess that means hunter x hunter should be on my list XD. Need to get back to Zeta Gundam. Working on Bleach at the moment and enjoying it (up to the arakyna arc). And some Yugioh, but when the Yami arc ends I'll probably be out. Oh and some Robotech but haven't put much time into that

I haven't watched Robotech since the 80s. I need to fix that.

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
Just a reminder that Reckless Deku was a king:

4R1vPg.gif

voPxvM.gif

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One on One Mirio would probably lose to Todoroki, so I can see why Todoroki just sat out the fight, also does bring up another aspect, how would Mirio fight in the winter or through fire or other elemental attacks.

?

Mirio would probably body Todoroki. Especially considering how well Stain did against him with sheer speed. Mirio's movements are quick + he would phase through his attacks.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Final dub episode

I didnt realize how rude Nejiri's questions were, especially to Todoroki. Mineta's balls was actually funny on a different level though.

Amajiki getting one of my fav Funi voices was nice though.

Mirio phased through lasers and electricity, so I don't think fire and ice would have put Class 1-A over the top.

ObbyDent

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
"the real world is gonna shock you"

Ah, so you're one of those edgelords who think that being an unpleasant person is being "real". Just have sympthy for others man. Not everyone needs to be reminded of those things in a fucking OT about anime

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
"the real world is gonna shock you"

Ah, so you're one of those edgelords who think that being an unpleasant person is being "real". Just have sympthy for others man. Not everyone needs to be reminded of those things in a fucking OT about anime
I'm shook by your deep analysis of me.

Who are we having sympathy for?