• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Miro has to breathe sometime since he cant while phased (episode detailed how air even passes through his lungs, and light passes his eyes, and and sound through his ears, so he cant breathe, see, or hear) I could imagine a situation in which todo could have the entire area ablaze or ice continually flowing that would essentially immobilize or keep mirio at bay. Fire would also make it impossible for mirio to breathe, though todo would have to take precautions for the ground under him.
Mirio can just attack his ice side, also Todoroki can't move while using both powers at the same time so Mirio can just wait until he moves
Worst case scenario for Mirio it is a stalemate
Deku x Bakugo
Deku x Todoroki
Deku x Iida

Deku x Mirio
Deku x Uraraka
Deku x Momo
Deku x Asui
Deku x Mei
Deku x Toga

Deku x Mina
Deku x Bakugo's Mom
The only ones that are popular, the other ones are as popular as Iida and Momo for example

Oct 25, 2017
Shipping Deku and Iida is like shipping Asui and Uraraka. It's like, stop. You know it's not there.

You got Mei, Uraraka and crazy girl.

Maybe Todoroki.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure why he was so ominous about MHA starting later. If it's still Spring then it's not a big deal. He made it sound like it would air in Fall or something.

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
My hero's most likely end game relationship with deku and ochako is the rare one in shonen that is. Objectively the best

Bring on the sequal series with their overpowered telepathic child

Oct 28, 2017
It was a minor spoiler but I showed them the Gon vs Hisoka fight to get them interested. But then they saw the number of episodes lol.

That floor panel flip always gets me HYPE.

Bebop is great. Not super action focused but fun, stylish, character drama driven. Megalobox is a fun short sports anime too.
It's a shame the 1999 version of HxH didn't get completed. The newer seasons are so much worse visually and story-wise.

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Not necessarily... some Roshi fans know what's really going on with Roshi and some don't know his past and some dont care. Its complicated.

Because Roshi has had more hits than misses.

In the last arc in Super he even trained to suppress his horn dog antics so that he could take the tournament seriously, which resulted in a legitimately touching moment where Goku is in actual tears fearing he lost the closest thing he ever had to a father.

Roshi gets serious when he needs to, something that never happens with Mineta.

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My hero's most likely end game relationship with deku and ochako is the rare one in shonen that is. Objectively the best

Bring on the sequal series with their overpowered telepathic child

I would give anything.

Anything

if they included an episode where Deku and Ochako go on an awkward date.

And not one of those "misunderstanding" bullshit things where one of them is entirely oblivious ("Wait, is this a date???"), I mean an actual goddamn "You wanna go out on a date?" DATE.

SpiritSlayer

Oct 27, 2017

In the last arc in Super he even trained to suppress his horn dog antics so that he could take the tournament seriously, which resulted in a legitimately touching moment where Goku is in actual tears fearing he lost the closest thing he ever had to a father.

Mineta got pretty serious against his fight with Midnight.

Oct 25, 2017
I get that, I may not agree with it, but I get it. It's exactly why I ship Momo with Deku, Todoroki be damned.

Don't try to change my mind.

All y'all know MomoxDeku is the true ship.
What gets me about that is, I don't even see what you see.

Is Mei really interested in Deku though? She seems to view him as more of a test subject than anything.
You are right about Mei tho. "I forgot all your names already."

Oct 25, 2017

I feel like we watched different Super episodes.

They had Roshi do the worse thing we've ever seen him do. Worse than anything we've seen from him in OG Dragon Ball in the 80s.

Then they had him "get past it" by doing the exact same awful thing to a cat.

So why would I care about his touching moment *ahem* when I'm still baffled by the gross shit from three months ago.

I would give anything.

Anything

if they included an episode where Deku and Ochako go on an awkward date.

And not one of those "misunderstanding" bullshit things where one of them is entirely oblivious ("Wait, is this a date???"), I mean an actual goddamn "You wanna go out on a date?" DATE.
You may have this, but one of them has to die at the end of the episode.

Oct 25, 2017
Hatsume's tech is gonna be the coolest thing in this show if they ever make her items less bulky.

Plus, that permanent L she handed Iida by playing him last season.

I'm always gonna stan her and Monoma for their introductions. Even if they both kind of peaked already. Though I'm sure there's more they'll do with Hatsume than him.

Oct 25, 2017
Well the full context makes it even worse, but
he tells a 6-7 year old girl, whom he's meeting for the first time ever no less, that he looks forward to meeting her in 10 years.

Yea I know. Like I already said, I don't see it happening. I just wanted to add that it wouldn't matter to me regardless lol

Lmao yeah I'm over this show

Someone @ me when end game Bakugo vs Deku happens pls

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Deku and Uraraka have a 2nd kid

But instead of combining deku's mom's quirk and zero gravity like their 1st child

Their 2nd Combines the fire breathing quirk of deku's dad
And uraraka's touch to activate part of her quirck

Meaning things this person touches with all finger tips gets set on fire

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Deku and Uraraka have a 2nd kid

But instead of combining deku's mom's quirk and zero gravity like their 1st child

Their 2nd Combines the fire breathing quirk of deku's dad
And uraraka's touch to activate part of her quirck

Meaning things this person touches with all finger tips gets set on fire

That would make for a powerful quirk."Zero Gravity" would cancel out the weight limit on "Attraction of Small Objects"

Trojita

Oct 25, 2017
That would make for a powerful quirk."Zero Gravity" would cancel out the weight limit on "Attraction of Small Objects"
Technically Deku's mom probably never seriously trained her quirk. We don't know if the limit to small items might have been because she never bothered to use it much outside of random small things around the house. Remember that the camp training was specifically because Aizawa said that quirks, like muscles, can be trained and improved.

Trojita

Oct 25, 2017
If Deku and Bakugou fought again it would be on friendlier terms to see how far they've taken their quirk. Bakugou is pretty focused on making sure Deku makes One for All his own.

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
I would be extremely surprised if Midoriya and Bakugo never fought again. Gotta have that tiebreaker fight at some point.

Gaming_Groove

Apr 4, 2018
Could also go the route of there being a darker side of OfA that consumes Deku (think Kyuubi Chakra or something similar) and Bakugo has to snap him out of it.

Oct 25, 2017
but theyve fought two times already, there is just nothing to gain from doing it again. If anything a MidoTodo refight seems like it'd be the next "battle with the rival thing." Worst, do we really want a tournament arc rehash?
*Shrug*
They did the tournament/exam thing twice for no reason. Wouldn't be surprised to see it again.

I mean you're not wrong but I'd be shocked if the final battle with the rival thing doesn't happen

Oct 25, 2017
*Shrug*
They did the tournament/exam thing twice for no reason. Wouldn't be surprised to see it again.

I mean you're not wrong but I'd be shocked if the final battle with the rival thing doesn't happen
I'm up for another rival battle if there's a good story reason, but for the love of God, don't make it the final battle. Even Z had enough sense not to do that.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm up for another rival battle if there's a good story reason, but for the love of God, don't make it the final battle. Even Z had enough sense not to do that.

The villain is defeated and the world is at peace once more

"Deku, if you really are the true symbol of peace and number one hero, prove it. Beat me"

"K-Ka-chan! (After all these years, Ka-chan wants to be the symbol of peace like All Might too! I have to prove myself!! Could I really be a symbol of peace like All Might!?)"

then they'll tie but Deku will have earned Bakugo's respect and they'll hold each other in high regard as the #1 and #2 hero, the end

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
Nah the anime ends with not just one pillar but 7 of them with Deku, Todo, and Bakugo being the big three. The last scene is Deku vs Kacchan being teased and it ends Rocky 3 style of them about to punch each other

Oct 25, 2017

"Deku, if you really are the true symbol of peace and number one hero, prove it. Beat me"

"K-Ka-chan! (After all these years, Ka-chan wants to be the symbol of peace like All Might too! I have to prove myself!! Could I really be a symbol of peace like All Might!?)"
Horikoshi would be forever unable to escape the naruto comparisons if this happened.

Oct 25, 2017

then they'll tie but Deku will have earned Bakugo's respect and they'll hold each other in high regard as the #1 and #2 hero, the end
That was dumb when Naruto did it.

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I don't read the manga

So I don't know if their in the 2nd year yet

But I'm guessing the 2nd sports festival will he interrupted by villians

The 3rd deku wins