• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Season?

• Season 1

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Season 2

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Season 3

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
I know the Overhaul arc wasn't popular with some but I really loved it and wanted to get a tattoo of it as part of my MHA sleeve. I thought Deku and Mirio were super inspirational and it makes me want to better myself when I watch it.

It's being colored in 3 weeks.

The rest of the sleeve is Bakugo, Kirishima (transformed) , both are done and soon to be Shigaraki and Toga.

Holy shit that is awesome

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I know the Overhaul arc wasn't popular with some but I really loved it and wanted to get a tattoo of it as part of my MHA sleeve. I thought Deku and Mirio were super inspirational and it makes me want to better myself when I watch it.

The rest of the sleeve is Bakugo, Kirishima (transformed) , both are done and soon to be Shigaraki and Toga.

WOW. Seriously incredible work!

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC

Dude that tattoo is fucking sick, that shop looks ace. I wanna get a naruto piece done and I check your shop and they have rock lee posted up. Post the update when done!

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Dude that tattoo is fucking sick, that shop looks ace. I wanna get a naruto piece done and I check your shop and they have rock lee posted up. Post the update when done!

Oh yeah they are really fantastic. Takes months to get an appointment but I think the work speaks for itself. The guy who did my piece yesterday did this on me. His colors are insane.

I'm 6'6, that piece is ass to knee... Its so big lol. Took almost 11 hours in one go.

Thanks a lot guys. I'm really happy with it.

abrack

Unshakable Resolve
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
Do people really not like the Overhaul arc? I generally stay away from most MHA discussion because I'm afraid of manga spoilers, but that surprises me. I thought it was one of the best arcs of the show so far.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Oh yeah they are really fantastic. Takes months to get an appointment but I think the work speaks for itself. The guy who did my piece yesterday did this on me. His colors are insane.

I'm 6'6, that piece is ass to knee... Its so big lol. Took almost 11 hours in one go.

Thanks a lot guys. I'm really happy with it.

That's so freaking sick, love nezuko. Yeah the colors being so vibrant are really what make it standout.

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
Do people really not like the Overhaul arc? I generally stay away from most MHA discussion because I'm afraid of manga spoilers, but that surprises me. I thought it was one of the best arcs of the show so far.

It's just a lot of grey corridors and flashbacks. People were upset at how the Mirio vs Overhaul part was and wasn't animated. It didn't convey how long Mirio fought powerless. But the fights are incredible and when it gets going it's some of the best moments in the show.

OP
OP
Tace

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion

Here's the rest so far

Looks incredible man

Oct 25, 2017
Anime-only folks...new episode incoming in two weeks

We may have a bit of a wait ahead of us for the next full season of the My Hero Academia anime, but now we have a couple new episodes to look forward to in the meantime. This month will see the debut of two new OVA episodes in the form of a two-parter set during the anime's third season.

Titled "Make It! Do-or-Die Survival Training, Part 1" and "Make It! Do-or-Die Survival Training, Part 2": The OVA is set to debut at 8:00am PT on August 15.

The My Hero Academia OVA episodes will be available for Crunchyroll members in the following territories: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands, Mexico, Central America, South America, and the Caribbean, as well as Europe (excluding English, French and German speaking territories), CIS, Israel, Lebanon, Northern Africa (excluding Egypt and Libya), Central Africa, and Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Niger, Senegal, Seychelles, and Togo.
(plot synopsis in link)

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
I got another 8-9 hours done on my sleeve today. It's bloody and swollen but Deku and Eri are done 😭. Mirio, Shigaraki and Toga soon.

IMG-20200803-203722-256.jpg

Eri won't have a red face when it heals... I just bleed badly. Also my arm is huge that's why it's so many hours. Dekus hair took hours.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I got another 8-9 hours done on my sleeve today. It's bloody and swollen but Deku and Eri are done 😭. Mirio, Shigaraki and Toga soon.

IMG-20200803-203722-256.jpg

Eri won't have a red face when it heals... I just bleed badly. Also my arm is huge that's why it's so many hours. Dekus hair took hours.

The issues with having a brown complexion...colors definitely pop better on white people / lighter skin lol. Love the piece. I'm thinking of doing something anime inspired next, as well.

Last edited: