• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Season?

• Season 1

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Season 2

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Season 3

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Really hope the English isn't delayed this time.
Fruits Basket was simultaneous.

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This season will be so interesting to watch to see how improve the pace of the manga. I love MHA ;_;

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
I'm hoping the first episode isn't bogged down with recaps and it just picks up right where we left off with the League and Overhaul meeting.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping the first episode isn't bogged down with recaps and it just picks up right where we left off with the League and Overhaul meeting.
I really hope not. I don't want another episode of Iida, Deku and Todoroki reading each other minds about the time they almost died to a villain while bathing in the pool

Deleted member 3294

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here's the new opening song:

I'm really excited to see this arc animated. While it has its rough spots, it also has a bunch of my favorite moments in the manga, and I can imagine them being a lot of fun to see animated.

Vuapol

Oct 25, 2017
Love this arc, been chomping at the bit to see this animated. lmao at the thread title.

Hoping against hope that they're not going to waste Episode 1 with another filler recap episode.

OP
OP
Tace

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
There are a few shows that I swear to not read the manga of so I have something to look forward to. This is one of them. I can't wait.
I think this season will be worth the wait! Welcome!

POOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEERRRR

How have I never seen this??? Lol
I HAVE A NEW HOME. I'M GONNA LIVE HERE. IS THAT OKAY?
giphy.gif

Pull up a chair my friend, plenty of space
OT looks great Tace !!!

I am so friggin pumped for this. Been waiting all year for the new season. I think this season will be the season that makes MHA blow up and make it big.

#FuckMineta
Thanks man! Yeah, between Mirio and everything else this season, it's popularity will only increase

Also, #FuckMineta
I'm so ready for this season, I really loved the last season. Hoping to see the big three in action.
Hope you enjoy this one as well! Welcome!
DO NOT SPOIL ANYTHING FROM THE MANGA. THAT INCLUDES HINTING AT THINGS TO COME.

;)

I feel like I'm gonna have to say that every week lol. Hopefully not
Oh you used that title Tace
And now the church of Mirio begins

No it is not. Also bring this type of talk to the manga OT

Let's help Tace to make this thread be good to anime onlys
Couldn't help myself lol! Thanks NSESN, let's try to keep things spoiler free
Great OT Tace (and thanks for giving Bakugo last billing)

This season will feature my favourite arc, so I can't wait to see it adapted.
Thanks man! Glad you like it. No problem on the Bakugo thing, him being last really brings it together lol
Great OT, can't wait
Thanks Alexi! Me either!
Hyppeeee

Are you guys watching sub or dub?
Dub, though I'll probably watch each episode once sub and dubbed

Also, added a poll option. Interested to see the split between sub and dub

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
So many people hyped about this season, can't wait to see it. Also i hope we'll get a good amount of "Powwweeerrrr ! " from Mirio

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
I hope this season redeems Shigiraki as a villian. He's been total trash so far.
I see this take a fair amount and it sort of bums me out because I think Shigaraki is a great antagonist with so much future potential. Having the antagonist mirror and develop alongside your protagonist is a really interesting idea and it's been handled really well so far.

We've seen Shigaraki go from his poorly planned out attack on USJ to an actual successful kidnapping at the Camp, alongside finding his own motivation and building up the numbers of the League of Villains.

Yet despite his best attempts he's still not proved that he's anywhere near as capable as his mentor. He had to piggyback off of Stain's reputation to actually recruit people to the League and while he kidnapped Bakugo he wasn't able to get him to join the League. He's yet to get himself a solid win but he's getting there.

We're seeing him push himself to try and take his mentor's place and watching him stumble in the process, just like Deku. It's just not as pronounced with Shigaraki because he has far less screen time.

I already like him a lot but Shigaraki has the potential to be an all time favourite antagonist if he continues to be developed and fleshed out in this way.

CorrisD

Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking forward to the new season, obviously, but I cant wait for that new soundtrack too. Some of the tracks from the last 3 seasons have been so, damn, good!